Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 4 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Lol what is that
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 4 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:28 pm

I did as instructed and got off of Koda, bowing to him slightly, in a joking way. "Yes, your royal beta." I replied before standing upright again. "Now perhaps you should show me to the pack's den? Or maybe give me a tour of the territory so that I'm familiar with it?" My cyan eyes glistened with excitement, looking forward to being in a new pack and a new territory and meeting new wolves. Everything was just so new and amazing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 pm

wolf growls XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Denhai was beginning to wonder what was taking Koda so long. He trotted off in the direction he went, but wound up following a different sent. He was on the trail of another wolf, who didn't have the sent of any other member of the pack near by. He followed the trail at a trot and met up with a fae sleeping on a rock. He tilted his head and walked closer, smelling the fae.

Finna wasn't used to all the new sents of new wolves following her everywhere she turned. She paced, trying to get, what seemed like, 12 new sents out of her head. There was one sent that kept hovering over her nose. She figured to get rid of it, she would have to follow it. She started towards the sent at a trot. When she was close enough to see the brute she stopped in her tracks. "Um... hello." She wasn't sure what else to say.

I wasn't talking about the growl xD i meant the rest of the post,Britt xDD

Koda smirked and jumped to his feet. Being the playful brute he was he smirked and laughed when she bowed to him. He bounced on his toes over to her side and pushed her gently with his cold nose. "Common. What cha waitin' for?" He laughed and trotted back the way he came.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Scarlet could smell a wolf like right in front of her. She opened up her eyes and she saw a wolf. She got scared, and almost fell off the rock. She just had a heart attack. Why was this wolf even here? Is this wolf from a pack? "Oh gosh, you scared me. Who are you?" She asked, starting to calm down a bit.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:42 pm

meep?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:45 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:I wasn't talking about the growl xD i meant the rest of the post,Britt xDD

I might be slow cause i have to post for 4wolves now, and im on two other rps xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Oh...stupid me XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Shadow let out a deep growl back, then a sharp "arf" (like...its like gggrrrrrrrr arf (like really mean and sharp and stuff XD)) "Not like I would care. Im alone. Nothing to really tell anyone." the paw on his tail was really small but weird in a way too when he had his tail a cirtian way.

what i crossed out you dont have to worry about
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Take your time with replying x3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Hunter paused in his tracks for what must've been the first time in hours upon hearing a fae's voice. He looked over to her and tilted his head to the side slightly, unsure of what to make of her, and unsure of how to react. "Uhhh... Hi..." What else was he supposed to say? Really, he just wanted to keep walking but that would be rude, and even when in one of his moods, Hunter knew not to be rude, especially to someone of a higher rank or a fae. "I... I'm sorry if I'm trespassing on your land. I'm just walking through so don't mind me..."

I grinned and followed after Koda, nudging him with my head as we walked. "I was waiting for you, of course." I replied with a slight laugh. "You were being so slow that I was worried I'd have to wait a century."

Brain dead, I'm gonna go. Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Aww bye! :c
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm

bai wolfy!

and okai wolfgirl
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:37 pm

This brute was really pressing his luck. Avery growled and stepped out of the shadows. "How dare you growl at me!" She snapped and wanted to lunge at him. But held back the urge. "You're in pack territory. Get out or ill force you out. Easy way or the hard way, Shadow." She placed empasise on his name.

Finna wagged her tail and walked up to the brute. She bounced to his side and sniffed him. "Im Finna." She smiled and nudged him with her nose, hoping he wouldn't turn to snap at her. "Who are you?" She smiled.

Koda laughed and nudged her as they walked. "Im not as slow as you claim me to be." He smirked and laughed. "Im just not the one to make the first decision." He chuckled and smiled at her. As they entered the clearing he looked at Sitka and waited for his nod, before showing Wolfsoul the way to the dens.

Denhai chuckled and took a step back. "Sorry, miss. I didn't mean to startle you." He smiled. "Are you alright?" He asked, concerned.

Sorry they kind of all suck xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Scarlet jumped off the rock, and stared at the wolf for a few minutes. Where did the wolf even come from? She had no idea, but she didn't really have to worry as much. "Yeah, I'm fine now. I suppose," She gave a fake smile and sat down, facing him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Shadow smirked "oh how I love a good challange." he got into his fighting...stance...thing..(XD) and growled at her, waiting for her to challange him. sure enough he didnt know what skills this fae had.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Denhai tilted his head to the side. He could see that the smile she wore was a fake one. Was she nervous around this brute she had never met, or was it just because she was upset? He wasn't about to ask and get on her bad side. "Im Denhai." He said and looked at her, wearing a friendly smile.

Avery growed. "Challenge or no, you're leaving." She said through clenched teeth. She wasn't about to fight the brute, but she wouldn't let him get away with just a warning. She growled again and lunged at the brute. Push on him with her front paws and snapping her teeth near his cheek.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Scarlet stood up, and looked at him. Maybe he was an okay wolf. He did scare her, but he probably didn't even mean it. She wasn't so scared of him anymore. And that is a good thing. "Nice to meet you. I'm Scarlet," She says, and smiles for real this time.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Shadow laughed, she was a fiesty one. He moved his face and then he managed to get her down, growling deeply. "I never thought you would havew took the chance." he said before snapping at her. Pretty much, they fought (XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Avery growled deeply and opened her mouth, her lips pulled back and her teeth bared. She reached up and snapped his front let. Catching his shoulder and pulling him off of her. She turned the cards and pinned him to the ground. Her paws pressing on his shoulders. Her teeth still bared. Sure the brute was bigger then her, and stronger, but she was a good fighter.

Denhai sat on his butt and his tail wagged slightly. Her smile was real this time. He smiled again. "Its nice to meet you, Miss." He smiled and his tail swished in the grass under him.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Scarlet watched his tail wag around. She even made her tail wag a little, but not as much as what he was doing. She was still smiling. "Are you apart of a pack?" She asked. She was wondering this whole time.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Shadow winced at the bite but it didnt slow him down. He then was soonly pinned to the ground. He growled at her and snarled, using his legs to kick her in the stomach since well, her stomach was there and it was a easy target, he went to bite at her neck
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Avery winced at the kick and she slid to her feet. To once again be attacked by the brute. This time he went for her neck. She growled and they both snapped at each others faces for a while before Avery pushed him with her shoulder. He was stronger then she was, so he didn't move very far at all. She managed to push him with her front paws to the ground on his side. She pushed her paw to his neck and lowered her self, placing as much weight as she could to the brutes neck. "Are you done, now?" She growled, panting slightly.

Denhai smiled and nodded his head. "Oh yeah, actually." He stood to his feet and turned his head slightly before looking back at her. "I was just there and smelt you... followed the trail to here." He said and picked up his front foot and put it back on the ground when he said 'here'.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Scarlet watched him, and listened to every word he said. So he is in a pack. And that is how he smelt her. That is pretty interesting. That doesn't happen everyday, but it could if there were a lot of wolves around here. "That is cool. I've been searching for a new home for a while. Is there room for me?" She asked, and she really hoped there was.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 pm

aw crap... gotta go. Might be on later, not sure. Byeee :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next