Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 5 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Aww no!!! Don't go. But, okay. See ya later. :'(
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 5 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:53 pm

awwwhhh!!!

Shadow was fond of this Fae, very strong she was. He was panting as he layed on the floor, he looked up at her "Maybe." he didnt move, he didnt feel like it "I dont admit defeat, I admit tiredness." he yawned "Why dont we see if I can join this pack you're in."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:47 am

She was... Rather energetic. Perhaps it was just her, or maybe she ate something that made her a little crazy. Whatever it was, Hunter had to admit that it amused him, how carefree she was in a tough, sometimes unforgiving world. "I'm Hunter, it's nice to meet you, Finna" He replied, slightly tensed as she nudged him. She reminded him of Hanna slightly and to be honest, Hunter wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad about that.

"Oh really? Well I-" I went silent as we encountered another wolf, my ears flattening and my tail lowering to prove that I would do no harm. The wolf gave a nod and we moved on towards what I assumed to be the den. Once out of hearing range, I whispered, "Who was that?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Daryl

He nodded to her and bowed down to her seeing a Female who was loyal like her was a rare thing too see. "I'm guessing your apart of the Druid's Pack?" He said as Derek came walking up next too him looking at her Daryl had a straight face so did Derek. Daryl begun to turn around back to the carcass intill Derek thought Daryl liked her a bit Derek grabed his scruff and dragged him back toward her Daryl looked down
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 am

Denhai smiled and chuckled slightly. "There's always room, Miss." He smiled and started to walk back the way he came, but as soon as he turned around, he stopped and waited for then fae.

Avery snorted and stepped back from him. She shook her pelt and snorted again. "You go from challenging me, to wanting to join me and my pack?" She tilted her head and shrugged slightly. "I don't like you, but Sitka might use you for hunting or guarding." She was thinking out loud now. She shrugged again and started to walk away. Hoping he would get the hint to follow her.

Koda smiled and laughed slightly when they reached the den, and she had asked who the brute was. "That was Sitka." He chuckled again. "He is alpha." He said and sat down in the grass, and used his hind leg to scratch behind his ear.

This brute seemed to tense. Maybe he was tense from how Finna acted. She wanted to make him feel comfortable around her, but bouncy was her nature. She was always happy and up-beat. She smiled and sat down on the grass. "Its nice to meet you, Hunter."

Prue wanted to whimper when he asked if she was from the Druid pack. Both of their straight faces were kind of distracting. She didn't know how either one would react if she spoke or did something that upset them. She nodded her head and watched as he started to walk away, but was drug back by the other male. Her next move was a dangerous one. Still not sure how he would react, she did it anyways. She stood to her feet and nuzzled him, trying to get him to put his head up.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:36 am

Shadow shrugged and got up once she had gotten her paws off him. He watched as she walked away, so he decided to follow. It seemed that it was what she wanted "Like me or not, doesnt matter." he said, he was really a nice wolf if you knew him better. After a while, he will soften up to the wolves he knew and be more kinder then what he was with the Fae.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:59 pm

"Ohhh, so he's the big boss wolf that I have to behave in front of, hm? Ok I'll keep that in mind." I started sniffing around the den, picking up all the new wolf scents and such, then just settled for rolling around in the grass like a pup. "So what do you guys do for fun around here?" I asked Koda, lying in my back and looking at him upside-down.

Hunter nodded his head, relaxing now that Finna wasn't jumping around and sniffing him. He was still struggling with how to act, since it had been a rather long time since he came across a fae besides those in his family, both of which were long gone, but the strongly built brute decided to be brave and moved closer to where Finna sat before sitting down himself. "So, is this your territory?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side. "If it is, then I apologise for invading your area."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Scarlet smiled and nodded. "Thanks." She says, and watches him start walking back, but then she sighs, and groans, and follows him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 am

So many wolves to rp xD

Avery snorted and shook her head. "Good luck getting on any ones good side with that attitude." She mumbled under her breath. She walked through the trees and into the clearing. She was still mumbling under her breath by the time they were in view of all the other wolves.

Finna's tail wagged slightly in the grass. He seemed to have relaxed once she toned down. She laughed and shook her head. "If you think your doing something wrong, you're wrong." She laughed at her words. She probably didn't make any sense. "Please, don't worry about it." She said and smiled.

Koda watched her roll around in the grass. He smiled and laid down next her watching her as she spoke. "Not much, we kind of just got here. So i haven't found many things to do for fun." He laughed.

Denhai looked at the fae behind him. He heard her groan and he stopped. "If you don't want to go, then stay here, fae." He felt slightly offended.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 am

XD we dont have to rp mine if you dont wanna? :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Scarlet stopped half way, and looked at him. She was kinda a little annoyed with him. "Sorry. I do want to come," She apologizes, and then keeps on walking.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 am

Hmmm... Intriguing. Not much amused Hunter nowadays, but this fae did. She was just funny and lively and like Hana only perhaps a little crazier if that was possible. Still Hunter didn't have time to think upon this much, his father had instructed him to take his mind off of his siblings and what happened to them, and he wasn't doing that so far. "Very well, I must be on my way. Goodbye." He began to walk off, but then paused. What if Finna could take his mind off of things? Looking back, he wagged his tail slowly and added, "Unless you wish to accompany me."

"Oh I see." I replied, rolling onto my stomach, my tail wagging a mile a minute due to the excitement I was feeling. "That sounds like an adventure we'll have to try out sometime; going exploring for fun places and fun things to do." Shrugging my shoulders slightly, I stood up and moved closer to Koda, nudging his side with my nose slightly. "So are there any rules about hunting in this pack? Like only a particular group goes hunting or only at particular times?" My parents had created the rule that we could only go hunting at dawn and dusk, when the animals were at their most sleepiest, and it was actually rather effective, so I was wondering if this pack had any such rules.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 am

Britt, its okay xD

Denhai growled slightly. "If i did something to annoy you. Tell me now." He sat in the grass. Not wanting an upset fae enter his territory.

Finna almost whimpered when he said that he was leaving. Her ears went back slightly and her tail stopped wagging. But when he asked if she wanted to go with him, her ears went up and her tail wagged slightly. "I would love to!" She smiled and stood to her feet. "But... my pack..." her ears went back again. "Why don't you come to my pack with me?" She asked, her head tilted slightly to the side.

Koda laughed and nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He rolled over on his side and pawed at her face. "When do you wanna start?" He smirked.

Sorry Koda's sucks... xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 pm

A pack? Hunter had never really been apart of a real pack before with non-related wolves, he had just been with his parents and siblings all his life. To be with a pack would be rather daunting, but perhaps staying with Finna for longer would be worth it. Thinking for a moment, Hunter walked back to Finna's side and nodded his head. "I'll walk with you and meet your pack, but I can't garuntee I'll be staying, I may leave again, I may not, I'm not actually sure what I'm meant to be doing... But please lead the way."

I shook my head as Koda pawed at it, trying to get him to stop it since I was trying to talk. "Whenever you want to, we can go now or later, I don't mind." Crawling closer to Koda, I rested my head on top of his stomach and laughed slightly. "Maybe later, I've found a lovely pillow that I don't want to part with just yet." I teased.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 am

Finna couldn't hold back her excitement this time. She jumped to her feet and bounced on her toes. She quickly stopped and stood still though. Her tail wagged in the air. "Oh that would be wonderful!" She turned around and waited for Hunter to join her at her side. Then started to head back to her pack. "Hopefully you'll like it here, and stay with me." She smiled.

Koda smiled and turned to lick her cheek when she put her head on his side. "As long as you're comfortable..." He jumped up and moved to the side. He play bowed once again.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Scarlet sighed, and looked at him. "Nope. I'm fine, but thanks for asking. Let's just head over to the territory then."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 am

That energy! Hunter swore that Finna had decided to eat some bad mushrooms because that was the only explaination for her actions. He zoned out as Finna spoke but the last words of her sentence caught his ears, which perked up in interest. "Why would you hope that I would stay with you?" He asked curiously. "I'm probably not the best company to be around, you know, so why would you hope for me to stay?"

I was just beginning to relax when Koda suddenly moved and my head hit the floor, I yelped in shock, then growled slightly before standing. As soon as I saw the bow, though, I realised Koda wasn't being a jerk, he was just messing around, so my growl became more playful. "Oh no you didn't." I said before bounding forward and nipping Koda's shoulder as revenge for making me bang my head.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5