Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 3 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Shadow soon moved from the edge and was back into the shadows. He was mostly black, harly noticable unless you seen his gray parts. He then was now running in the woods, leaves ruffling as well as sticks breaking under his feet. He hadnt known there would be a wolf in these woods.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 3 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Sorry for poofing. I had to go to Church for Good Friday. Razz
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:50 am

Gah! Razor used Jacob! I just thought of that idea since I needed a brown wolf picture! XD And Wolfgirl thanks for the pictures, but I might try and find the same thingy I used for Wolfsoul, that way I can add the scars and stuff :3

The fact that she just bumped noses with another wolf shocked Wolfsoul slightly and she stumbled backwards, unintentionally landing on her butt in a sitting position, just staring at the wolf for a moment. Well... He seemed to be rather friendly, so perhaps there was no need to be on the defensive here. Standing up again, Wolfsoul bowed her head in submission, proving that she would not harm the brute. "It's ok, I'm sorry to bump into you." She replied, raising her head again. "I'm Wolfsoul, I just came across the scent of several wolves and got curious since, well, I'm looking for a pack to join. Is there one around here you think I'd be let in to?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 am

Name: Hunter
Nickname: None
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Siblings: Daemon, Okina (Dead) and Hanna (Dead)
Mother: Zara (Dead)
Father: Kaleb
History: Hunter was the only survivor in his mother's first litter of pups, the other 3 being born dead for some reason. His mother then died after giving birth to her second litter of pups, Daemon, Hanna and Okina and all 4 wolves were raised by their father Kaleb, with Hunter acting as a secondary father since he was the oldest sibling and was protective of his younger brothers and sister. While Kaleb and Hunter were out hunting one day, the younger three wolves stupidly decided it'd be fun to provoke a bear. Sensing danger, Hunter returned early and followed their scent, finding them beig mauled by the bear. It was already too late to save Hanna and Okina, but Hunter managed to save Daemon from the bear. All three remaining wolves mourned the loss of their brother and sister, but knew that they had to continue with life. Hunter however, couldn't seem to move on from the incident, feeling that he should've been able to save Okina and Hanna somehow, so now Kaleb has sent his older son away to clear his mind and be far away from his grief.
Personality: Serious all the time, mature, sometimes brooding and depressing, especially when thinking about the past. He'll usually block people out if they try to dig too deep into his past or try to comfort him or something, but he's not entirely antisocial and is actually easy to approach if he's not in a brooding mood.
Scars: Scar on his left shoulder, across his right eye and, although it's well hidden by fur, there's teeth marks in his neck.
Looks: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 3 Wolf_b10
Other: His name matches his skills, he's an incredibly strong wolf and an amazing hunter.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Prue began to smile again when he commented on her name but as soon as one of them snapped she pinned her ears against her head and her tail slightly curled under her. Prue wasn't expecting him to give her food. These brutes just keep surprising her.... she felt very vulnerable under the shadow of the brute. "Um.. yeah, thank you." She mumbled before bending down to take a bite of the torn inside. She kept her eyes on the male who was towering over her. When she finished about half of it, she picked up her head and her mouth was bloody. She licked her lips and looked at him. "Thank you." She said again.

Koda smiled and shook the dirt from his dark pelt. He sat down when she bowed, just to reassure her that he wouldn't hurt her. Nor be aggressive in any way. That was Kato's job. He smiled at the fae who had said her name was Wolfsoul. "Im Koda. And there is," he pointed with his nose in the direction he came. "Im beta of the pack there." He smiled proudly.

Avery wasn't about to be tackled by a running wolf. She wasn't in the mood for more wolves. Let alone one running into her. She didn't want to fight though. She stepped out of the way of the wolf, and watched as the brute approached her. "Who are you?" She asked, spacing out her words, as she took a step back into the shadows. Her deep blue eyes were just about the only thing you could see. Unless you saw her random white patches.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:28 pm

SHadow skidded to a stop and he looked at the Fae. She had seemed to spot him with his speed and dark fur. He didnt take his eyes off the fae and he spoke "Im a wolf, Shadow. You will not speak of my name." he said, sure enough, he didnt want his name to be spreaded since this is the only fae he has told.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Scarlet was exploring around the forest, and she was so dirty, and probably was smelling. She got kicked out of her old pack because of some reason that she doesn't want to talk about. However, the Alpha of that pack, was selfish, and mean, and nobody except the wolves she looked up to, liked her. So then, even though she got kicked out, many people just left because they got tired of her, and also the way that she treated the pack. Now the pack changed its name to Evil Clan. She would have called it Jerk Clan, but that isn't a name for a pack. She kept on walking, and it was a little muddy here and there, but that didn't bother her. When she was exhausted from walking too much, she found a big rock to sit or lay on. She hopped onto the rock, and curled up into a ball, and closed her eyes.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 pm

"I see. You must have worked hard to become Beta." Since the brite was proving not to be any harm to her, Wolfsoul walked forward and nuzzled Koda in greeting. "Well, it's nice to meet you Koda, now may you please take me to your leader please? Unless you're allowed to call the shots as to who joins the oack pack..."

Walking. Aimless, pointless walking. Hunter wasn't sure where to go or what to do, his father just said to clear his mind, but how could he clear his mind of what happened? He didn't know how long he had been walking, but he was starting to pick uo the scent of others now, not that it really bothered Hunter, it wasn't as if he was here to cause harm, the brute was just passing through.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 pm

"Why would I wish to speak of your name?" She asked the brute who seemed to not know the fact that he was in her packs territory. It bothered her that he thought she was going to go tell on him or something. "What are you doing out here?" She asked the brute.

The nuzzle fir a greeting was something that he wasn't used to. But it was a nice gesture. So he nuzzled her back. "Its nice to meet you as well." He smiled and the nodded when she said that he probably worked hard to get his rank. Because he did. He was put through test after test. "Actually, i can do that. But hes allowed to kick you out." Koda teased. Knowing that she wouldn't get kicked out of the pack unless she did something horrid.

Who would you like, Rose? :) and who else would you like, wolfie? :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

I have no idea xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Anyone :) Maybe someone a little lively? XD

"Oh really? Then I guess I'll have to be a good girl." I wagged my tail and laughed slightly. "So, Mr Koda, do I make the pack, or do I have to be put to the test to see if I'm pack material?" I asked.

Low battery -_- Brb.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:26 pm

He laughed and his tail wagged slightly when hers did. He smirked. "Hell, can you hunt for yourself?" He asked with a smirk. When she answered, he smiled. "As long as no one has to babysit you, and you know how to have fun," he play bowed. "Then you're in." He laughed.

*goes through other wolves.* how about Finna? :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Sure, that is fine :3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Who was that directed to? XD By the way, go on the other rp!

Imma try 1st person for a sec.

"In which case, I'm deffinately in." I was quite independent, actually, so I knew how to take care of myself and wouldn't need a babysitter. As for having fun, well... My tail wagged further and I play bowed in return to Koda before bounding forward and pushing his muzzle down with my paw, making it easier to reach his ear and nip at it playfully. I was pretty good at playfighting, since I had Storm to deal with at home - despite his age, he was such a pup! - so Koda would do well not to underestimate me in this playfight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Lol i meant that for wolfie. XD i was thinking a male for your female xD

As Koda's muzzle was pushed into the dirt he growled playfully and couldn't hold back his laugh. He removed his muzzle from the weighted paw and snapped at her nose playfully before pushing her back with his front paws. Once she was away, he had enough space to jump to his feet and pounce on her playfully.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:52 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:"Why would I wish to speak of your name?" She asked the brute who seemed to not know the fact that he was in her packs territory. It bothered her that he thought she was going to go tell on him or something. "What are you doing out here?" She asked the brute.
:)

SHadow tensed up a bit "I'm always out here, i'm surprised you havent seen me anywhere." he losened up. "No one ever sees me with the way i get away and sneek around. Sure enough im not in a pack but i can be the perfect spy on other packs."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Oh, sorry Wolf. It just seemed like it was for me. Nevermind then. xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Sure sure, Wolfgirl :D

Koda was obviously heavier than me and the added effect of suprise meant that I wasn't able to stay standing up when I was pounced on, and I fell to the floor with him on top of me, laughing slightly, I nipped at his muzzle before using a move that Storm had taught me to flip us over. "Admit defeat! Admit defeat to a fae!" I teased Koda as my paws covered his eyes and my teeth attacked his neck, trying not to cause too much pain.
((If he was human, he'd sooo be enjoying this XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 pm

So who is going to be talking to my wolf then?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Look at Denhai or Kato. Kato is kind of a jerk... big time. So you might want Denhai, Rose.
And Ill type up something for Finna in a sec. XD

Avery could see that the brute was growing tense. She didn't want to start a fight, but she sure as hell didn't want to walk away from the brute who seemed to be spying on her pack. "So you're spying on my pack?" Her lip rose and she let out a deep growl.

Koda laughed when the fae managed to flip them over to where she was on top of the large brute. He smirked and exposed his belly and curled his tail over his stomach. He winced slightly for effect when she bit his neck, and let out a deep chuckle when she told him to admit defeat. "I give up." He laughed. "You win!" He smirked "Now let go of my neck, please." He teased and laughed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Then Denhai it is x3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Shadow let out a deep growl back, then a sharp "arf" (like...its like gggrrrrrrrr arf (like really mean and sharp and stuff XD)) "Not like I would care. Im alone. Nothing to really tell anyone." the paw on his tail was really small but weird in a way too when he had his tail a cirtian way.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm

I didnt quite understand that post, Britt... xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Me either xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

like.....ggrrrr uff something like that! XD idk like when...umm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyE2QMq7KKg (like the first like..5 seconds, but it was lower then that.)

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next