Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

+2
Britt-21
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Empty BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Rules
•Listen to Owner and Co-Owners.
•If you read the rules put “BlueRiver Forever” LOL!
•No Detailed mating just put Fades to black
•No Cussing But the small words like Darn or crap but please be careful
•Have Fun And literate, Semi-literate and non-literate rpers are welcome!
•Use my Skelly please
•No Fighting In Ooc
•Listen to The Co-Owners and Me
•No being your own mate
•No Killing yourself just cause you didn’t get A Male or a Female to be your mate and don’t kill yourself if the Alpha or Beta doesn’t choose you
•Please make a Male and a Female
*Don’t Leave this Rp after joining please! Get on as much as possible!

Form for Adults, Elders, Teens, Young Adults

Name:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Siblings:
Personality:
History
Rank Wanted:
Parents:
Adoted Pups:
Looks:

Form For Pups

Name:
Pup crush:
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Are you Adopted?:
Looks:

Wolf Talk
Alpha

Ears forward + Bite muzzle + Growling = I am your Alpha!
Stiff Legged + Ears pulled back upward + Tall + Tail high = Do you dare disrespect me?
Ears forward + Bares teeth + Tail straight out = Respect your Alpha!
Snaps air + Bite side + Head below shoulders = Get out of here!
Stands over submissive wolf + Snarling + Tail high = I’ll put you in your place, do you want to be an omega?
Pushing on shoulders with paws + Growling + Snapping = Submit now!
Bares teeth + Glares at = Im not in the mood right now, Leave me alone!

Submissive

Ears pulled back + Whining + Tail low = Im sorry! Please forgive me!
Ears pulled back + Whimpering + Tail tucked + Looking away or on ground = I mean no harm
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Whining = Fear
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Lick Alpha’s chin = You are my Alpha
Ears flat against head + Roll on back exposing neck/belly + Tail tucked = I give up! You are my alpha or Im sorry!
Bows head = Respect

Threats

Lowers head + Snarls = I’m warning you! / Last chance!
Snarls / Bares teeth = Get away!
Snarls + Bristles + Bares teeth = Back off!
Lunges = I will attack!
Backs away + Growls = I’ll get you later
Ears back + Tail tucked + growling low = Scared or get away!
Snaps at air = This is your neck/leg!

Social

Lick constantly = Grooming
Lick chin = Hey
Lick cheek / Nuzzle = Comfort or Its ok
Touch noses / nuzzle = Hello
Play bow + Yipping = Lets play!
Tackle/Glomp = Dog pile! or Play fight!
Tackle + nip anywhere on body = Lets play fight!
Paws face = Your silly
Play bow + bounds away = Can’t catch me!
Nip on nose = I win!
Roll on back = I give up!
Flick ears = Unsure
Marks territory/area = This is mine now

Love

.♥. Licks chin = I like you .ღ.
.♥. Licks cheek= You’re cute .ღ.
.♥. Licks ear + forehead = Will you be my mate? .ღ.
.♥. Licks nose = u are mine love .ღ.
.♥. Licks neck = We belong together .ღ.
.♥. Licks back = Stay with me .ღ.
.♥. Licks tail = Im ready to mate .ღ.
.♥. Licks paw = Im sorry/Dont go .ღ.
.♥. Lick constantly = Grooming /I love you so much .ღ.
.♥. Rubs tail under chin = Flirty .ღ.
.♥. Rubs body against = You are mine now .ღ.
.♥. Lick forehead + face = I need you forever .ღ.
.♥. Nip neck + lick shoulder = I need you now .ღ.
.♥. Lick on the belly = Im ready for pups or I want pups .ღ.
.♥. Nuzzle = Comfort .ღ.
.♥. Twine tails = Be mine .ღ.
.♥. Lays head on back = Dont forget that you are mine .ღ.
.♥. Look into each others’ eyes = I think I’m falling for you .ღ

Ranks
Alpha Male:Derek
Alpha Female: Luna

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Gamma Male:
Gamma Female:

Delta Male:
Delta Female:

Omega Male:
Omega Female:

Lead Fighter:
Fighters:
TJ
Harry
Clint
Evy

Lead Hunter:Alex
Hunters:
Rose
Snow

Pup-Sitters:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:
Ash

Loners:

Lead Warrior: James
Warriors:

Lead Healer: Hope
Healers:

Elders:

Crushs
Alex--->Snow

Mates
Luna-Derek

My Wolves

Name: Luna
Mate: Derek
Crush:^^^^
Pups:
Siblings: Alex, Hope
Personality: meet me
History; don’t ask don’t tell
Rank Wanted:
Parents: Snow& Sarah
Adopted Pups:
Looks: pure black with a white moon on her forehead and sea blue eyes

Name: Alex
Mate:
Crush: Snow
Pups: no
Siblings: Luna and Hope
Personality: meet me
History: don’t ask don’t tell
Rank Wanted: any
Parents: Snow and Sarah
Adopted Pups: Ash
Looks:red fur with a sliver stripe circling is right front paw and Ice blue eyes

Name: Hope
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Siblings: Luna and Alex
Personality: meet her
History: later
Rank Wanted:got it
Parents:Sarah and Snow
Adoted Pups:
Looks:

Season
(X) Fall- The wolves are preparing for Winter during this time of year. It is getting colder and wolves tend to stay in their dens more.

() Winter- The ground is covered in snow and the females are in heat. They are tense during this time, making it easier for the males to comfort them and impress them.

() Spring- This is when all the little pups are born. Winter is finally over and it’s starting to warm up outside.

() Summer- This is when all the pups are taught the skills they need to survive. It is very warm outside and the wolves are very active

Weather
() Sunny
() Raining
(X) Cloudy
() Snowy

Last edited by Fire-Wolf on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 am

BlueRiver Forever
Name:Snow
Mate:None
Crush:no
Pups:no
Siblings:Somewhere..
Personality:Shes very sweet when it comes to small pups that need help or need a home. They used to think of her as a mom, even though she has no idea how to parent. She respects her leader-Alpha. She also can create stragegys if needed for fighting.
History: (im horribel at these..)
Rank Wanted:You can pick one
Parents: Gone
Adoted Pups:No
Looks: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! 6606950_std

Name:James
Mate:no
Crush:no
Pups:no
Siblings:he was the only one of the litter
Personality: Hes a strong male who acts either rude or mean, just like an alpha, but really, he nice and warm on the inside, he cares about anyone but himself. He puts his friends and family, first.
History: (no)
Rank Wanted:any
Parents:somewhere out there
Adoted Pups:nope
Looks:
BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! 400px-WolfTree

Name: Ash
Pup crush:...
Mother:Snow
Father:Alex
Siblings:no
Are you Adopted?: *Stares*
Looks:BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Nico-blog1
(he has the gray patch on his ear its a small patch tho)

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Will join this later too x3
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Blueriver Forever! :D

Name: Evy
Mate: none
Crush: none
Pups: none
Siblings: none
Personality: Evy is an outgoing and curious girl. She is always looking to meet new wolves and make friends.
History: She had to run from her pack when a horrible forest fire destroyed it. She met up with another wolf in the forest and together they searched for a new pack.
Rank Wanted: Um. Something good x3
Parents: Both are dead.
Adoted Pups: None
Looks:
BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Niko053010-1
Name: TJ
Mate: none
Crush: none
Pups: none
Siblings: none
Personality: Ash is a cautious wolf. He is very protective over those he cares about. He finds it hard to love after his past.
History: When a wildfire broke out and destroyed his pack he lost his mate and now he finds it hard to love. He ran from the pack to survive and met up with another wolf who was fleeing. Together they searched for a new pack.
Rank Wanted: Fighter
Parents: Dead.
Looks:
BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! 45228911l
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:21 pm

(your both accepted)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:26 pm

YAY!!!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:31 pm

( What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face i'm so happy right now)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Lolz
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:05 pm

(you want to start or me)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Doesnt matter :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Blueriver forever

Name: Rose
Mate: None
Crush: None
Pups: None
Siblings: None
Personality: Nice, Caring, Loving, Fun to hang with, Protecting, Loyal, Quiet, Shy
History: Nope
Rank Wanted: Lead Hunter or Lead Healer
Parents: None
Looks:
BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! 1162009_202454972498WhiteWolfPor

Name: Harry
Mate: None
Crush: None
Pups: None
Siblings: None
Personality: He is flirty and loves girls. He's nice, sweet, romantic.
History: Nope
Rank Wanted: Lead Fighter
Parents: None
Looks:
BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Hawk

These are my charries from the other site

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Rose, thats the same pics as...Supa pic for harry
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm

I didn't notice until now actually xD
But it worked on the other site so...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm

RoseAnnStyles wrote:I didn't notice until now actually xD
But it worked on the other site so...

(Supa isn't in BlueRiver on the other site and she joined this one first so if you don't mind changeing it
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:51 am

Whos gonna start? Lol
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Fine I will change it then
It might just be later
I'm lazy right now
xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:13 pm

(ok and who ever want to start)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm

New picture for Harry:

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! Hawk
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 pm

(cute, thanks)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:52 pm

wanna start,fire?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks Fire
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 pm

(sure)

Hope-she and Alex serch the forest for herbs

Luna-she walks along the river letting her thoughts roam free
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 pm

RoseAnnStyles wrote:Thanks Fire

(welcome)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Harry
I lay down in the sun.

Rose
I look around.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Snow was fishing, like always. And acually she found a big and thick leaf to hold the fish on to bring it back to the pack. She was good at fishing. She loved it. Catching another fish, she put it on the big leaf and took her paw, moving the one end and then the other to grab it by her teeth. She got it and started bringing it along. Her snowy white fur was bright looking, you could see her anywhere.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next