Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Roje was in a bad situation now 'Great going roje. Run into the bad guy here. Also you're starving so now he's torturing you with his blood.' she didnt know what to do, she really needed blood. Closing her eyes, she tried blocking out the smell the best she could "You hate me that much and you dont even know me" she said weakly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Mjtnxz

Tate

He stood there his gun pointed down, "I hate everybody, same will Derek, and soon will Daryl. This is a sick twisted world its like a goddamn horror show, you can watch it a million times and you already know what's going to happen." He eyeballed her "For god sake stand the hell up we all know your stronger then that." He looked at her speechless after what he has said, she prob hated him which didn't bother him much which he's always been hated on right? there's no reason too feel bad for something that's always have happen in the first place.

Daryl

Walking in the woods he was speechless he just walked slowly, he already knew he was gonna die by Tate sooner or later. He lost his friend and his brother from that sick twisted bastard, Daryl growled below his breath as he rubbed his eyes life was a horror show people die...everyone dies because theres only two left at the end of the movie Lets just see who ends up the last two standing still alive. Tate was dead already before this all happend, daryl would really like to die at this moment.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Roje opened her eyes and looked at him "I just woke up from changing, Tate!" she snapped and sighed, relaxing "I need blood. As a new vampire, thats what I require for strength." she glared up at him. Sure he had been through allot but that doesnt mean keep a gun to her head. Lifting her hand, she pushed the gun away "plus i ran here so im extra weak."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Natalie looked around and she could smell something in the forest. She had no idea what it was so she decided to go back there to see what or who it was. It might be a person, like a different kind of immortal that she isn't. She sped through the forest real quickly to see what it was. She went all around the forest until she found someone. She hid behind a tree and watched the person.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 353d20w

Tate

He glared at her, He walked over and bend down and put his arm directly near her face "Just do it." He wasn't gonna lie at this point if she's really that weak he would let her. If her body is really weak his blood can kill her which he would want too happen but at the moment he just wanted to help her for a second. He felt her fangs dig into his wrist he grunted and felt pain strike up his arm. He felt anger and the erdge to grip the back of her head and slam it into the ground and drag her into his house. But he didn't he let her do too make her not weak nomore when she was done he stood up and had blood go down his arm. As his blood killed all the venom and he was still always gonna be a Unknown which was good too him not really. He nodded at her as he began to walk into his house.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Roje watched his arm and she looked up at him, then back at his arm. She took it gently and she bit into his arm, blood filling her mouth with a sweet taste. She felt his arm tense but he didnt do anything to her,which she gladly appreciated. After she finished, she pulled her mouth from his arm and licked her lips. She didnt expect that to taste great. SHe then got up, she didnt feel really tired anymore. Her eyes looked at Tate "Tate...Thank you." she had to move out of this place, it really wasnt for her anymore. She needed to be hidden allot more then normal.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 29124ip

Tate

He nodded hearing thank you which he doesn't hear often, He shut the front door and begun to walk up stairs. He walked into his room and then locked the door he walked toward his bed grabbing a razor on the way there. He sat down he had memories run threw his mind. Horrid ones, his death, His death was on 1994 this is the time when he really was homicidal and anted to kill everyone. He remembers walking into the high school and shooting anyone he could. Noticing a guy to head into the library he walked in and saw people hiding. He gave a evil smirk and walked over too the books he noticed a girl and shot her in the chest. He kept walking and then saw the guy at the desk and shot him. There was a guy behind a chair begging for his life and he shot him too, there was a couple hiding under a table holding hands for there life. The guy came from under the table and yelled at him Tate turned around and shot the guy, the guy falling on the table which his girlfriend was under crying silently. Tate grabbed the guys body and threw it on the ground. Tate grabbed the table and flipped it showing the girl empty handed, She was crying and begging for her life tears filling her eyes. He shot her as he then the last thing he could ever remember is sitting on his bed the exact day hearing his mother screaming and trying to hold back the police. The S.W.A.T team was there and busted his door open he was sitting there on the bed and looked at them he stood up and held his hands up and then had a straight face he did a fake gun with his hand and pointed at his head and pretend too pull the trigger and he smirked and said 'Boom' He stood for a bit before risking his life grabbing his gun he got shot 17 times in the chest and flew onto his bed. and slowly falling onto the floor blood all over his bed..floor..His mother crying and trying to get in but held back. Tate layed there on the floor dead,thinking about that hurt Tate never knew why he would do such a thing maybe for how bad they bullied him and made him think about suicide.

Last edited by Paranoiac Razor on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Roje looked at the front door "maybe..." she walked over to it, and placed her hand on the knob, she twisted it and slid inside and followed tates scent. She came to his door and she knocked lightly "...Tate..? Are you alright?" yes she was alittle more kind then usal, but he saved her vampire life. What else could she even do to repay him? "I know you might kill me for kinda walking into your house but..you saved me pretty much."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 M7z292

Tate

He opened the door "What are you doing here." He had the razor in his hand he didnt care if she saw he let her come in as he shut the door behind her. He then walked to his bed and sat on there he saw her sit pretty close to him but he looked at her and rubbed one of his eyes. "No problem, i can be a good guy time to time when i feel like it, which isnt much." He then placed the razor on his wrist and cut across "I'v done it so many times that i dont even feel the pain anymore." He turned and looked at her with a slight smile.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Roje walked in when he let her. Once he sat on the bed, she sat close to him but not super close. "You dont have to do it anymore, Tate." she took the razor lightly from his hand "You dont have to do it anymore, want to know why? Because people dont hate you anymore. All thoes people are in the past and gone I guess. They wont ever bug you again. You have me who did hate you but I dont hate you anymore. You kinda helpped me from dying." she smiled at him "When was the last time you actually smiled?" she raised an eyebrow
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 M7z292

Tate

When she started to talk and took the razor out his hand she made a point "Well i haven't smiled in like three years or so....not a meaning full smile." He looked away but then back at her makeing her tempt to kiss him but he knew she would never kiss a unknown. He rubbed his eyes again and gave off a huff he just sat there and looked at her "Does being a vampire suck?" he ask wondering he kind of seems like being a vampire would suck ass or something.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Roje nodded, A few years without a full smile..wow...She met his eyes and shook her head at his comment "no, not really. You really feel the power and speed. the only thing you really have to worry about blood." she lifted his wrist "and this, is wasting." she ripped a part of her sleeve and wrapped his wrist "The sun does hurt alittle though. Bugs my eyes a ton." shrugging, she put his hand back down "grr, watch out, imma stalk you at night." she smiled and let out a light giggle and nudged him lightly, with her shoulder. She wondered what would happen to the immortals if they were different kinds. Like vamps and wolves, wolves with unknowns, vamp with unknowns. Insted of them being the same species, wouldnt it be a different feeling? Noticing his eyes that quickly looked at her lips before lookiing away, she smiled brang her lips to his. It did feel more different. She then pulled away and looked at him, she couldnt stop smiling.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 am

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Wl2d0x

Tate

He chuckled and saw her lean in too kiss him, when there lips met he was really surprised when she pulled away he went in again and kissed her but more deeply and passionality. Leaning her on his bed he got on her but then he pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Uhh...sorry..." He got off her and sat on the edge of the bed, first kiss but knos how to makeout interesting peice going on here. Her kissing him made him slowly fall for her, he looked at her and smirked
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 am

Roje loved as his lips on hers. Slowly she had to move back as he kissed her on the bed. Her eyes slipped shut, enjoying the moment the best she could. She felt his body over hers. He really loved her kisses and she was glad of that. But thats when he broke the kiss she grinned "you dont have to be sorry, Tate." she sat up and scooted back up to him "I can tell you one thing, two words, Awesome Kisser." she gave him a warm smile and she moved some hair from his face, she pressed a kiss to his cheek lightly. He needed her, she had already seen it and felt it.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:56 am

Razor, please let me know when you can post Daryl. It would be very appreciated.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: ( This is like nickname)....
First:Travis
Middle:Kit
Last: Langdon

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope
Spouse:Nope
Kids:Nope
Personality: Well i am Tate's twin i thought you would of known my personality by the looks of it.
History: The only thing you should know is....i'm dead..

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Love.
Your Flaws: Being the son my mother wanted.
Your Talents: Killing and being the brother of Tate.
Are You Immortal or Human?: Immortal
Your Immortal?: Unknown

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Colour Style: Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Identifying Marks: Scar's
Looks: Human
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Oihgl3
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 14kz0j
Other: Tate's Twin Brother.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 5k34ma

Tate

He chuckled and gave off a smirk "You aren't too bad your self." He put a hand on her leg as then he leaned in a kissed her again kind of giving a force for her to get on the bed and begun to get a bit rough with the kissing. He's dead for a damn sake let him do his sexual things he never got it before let him have it now. He started raceing his hands up and down her body which made him quite happy in till he heard footsteps.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 Ruwgn7

Travis

When he got home he had two body's over his shoulder, he threw them onto the floor "Mother i got some new unknowns coming." He gave off a evil smirk he had blood all over his shirt and his knife was bloody, he thought he should just go up stairs and get a new shirt and pants so he slowly walked upstairs and walked down the hallway he heard kissing a lot of it thinking there's no way that had to be Tate kissing someone. He walked and slowly opened the door and saw Tate kissing a girl. "What the fuck?!" He walked over and yanked on Tate's shirt and got him off of her "Tate! YOUR A UNKNOWN YOUR APOST TO KILL THIS BITCH!!" He turned and looked at the girl with a angered. "Are you fucking kidding me a Vampire. either way you could of done better then a vampire!" He was disgusted but he acted just like Tate before he met Roje.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Roje grinned before his lips were back on hers, his force was strong and she layed back into the bed, feeling his hands run around her body. Soon enough she heard footsteps and her lips pulled from his. And her eyes looked over to the door as it opened and Tate was yanked off of her. She got up quickly and narrowed her eyes "oh Yeah? I dont think calling me a bitch would make me change my mind." she glared at the Unknown. he looked so much like tate. Twins. "Vampires are the most strongest. And plus, short tempered ones could kill in an instant!" she snapped at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:08 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 33e1jdk

Travis

He gave a evil smirk "Sweetheart don't think you can take me down, if so your joking right? Unknown's are so much stronger then you blood suckers. Just because my brother saved your life doesn't mean he likes you." He started to laugh "if you think he does then you obviously stupid too think that." He stopped laughing and smirked at her his eyes turned silver "Get.out.of.this.house and go back to Europe like you belong" He held the force in Tate too make Tate not say anything. Tate put his head down and closed his eyes, Apparently Travis was protective over his brother. There twins they have too.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Roje looked from him to Tate. Tate already looked like he was letting her go. Looking back at his brother, she nodded "fine." She looked at Tate again "thanks for toying with my heart, Tate" she said sarcastically and walked by his brother, bumping shoulders with him and walking out of the room. She walked out of the house and ran to her house.

Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:34 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 2lksbis

Tate

He felt the force go and saw her leave he slammed Travis to the wall seeing him start to laugh "You asshole! i liked her and you pushed her away! your just like our mother, a peice of shit." He walked off as Travis yanked Tate and threw him onto the ground gripped his jaw and looked at him. He then punched the shit out of Tate he lost his breath and tried to catch it back. Tate hated being the soft guy, his anger build as he punched Travis and threw him off himself. He clenched his fist and walked off
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Roje was clearly hurt. She never felt hurt like this before. Right now she was packing up her clothes "I'm such an idiot! Let my heart win like that" she closed the bag up and looked at herself in the mirror "never again Roje... Just like you had in high school"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:46 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 24pdylv

Tate

He appeared were she was and griped onto her shoulder,stopping her from packing "Don't go." He then backed up away from her and grabed her hand and pulled her close. he slowly kissed her "dont listen to my pathetic brother. He might be a bitch but your all i care about Roje." He smiled at her slightly and ran his hand down her arm.

its short since you gave me nothing to work with.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Roje stopped, feeling his hand on her shoulder then he had took her hand and kissed her which made her kiss him back before he pulled away . She looked at him and she just wanted to pull him into a hug. "You really do care about me, Tate?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 3 35kv8ea

Tate

He nodded "Ya, it doesn't seem right since im a Unknown and all but i wont let anyone or anything hurt you...ever." He hugged her and didn't let her ago he really liked her she was his light when there surrounded by darkness. Life was hard but Roje changed a lot for him, But a vampire like her can't stay in North America she did have to go. "But...one thing...you can't stay in North America....a unknowns worst enemy is a Vampire..." He made her vision dark in till they appeared in his room, Travis was gone. "I kind of feel awkward for you touching somewhere were i died." He looked at her
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next