Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart [Story version, Roje's POV]

2 posters

Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart [Story version, Roje's POV] Empty ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart [Story version, Roje's POV]

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Chapter One.

Roje-Britt
Derek, Tate, Daryl, Travis- Razor

I was stalking prey like I always had. I was hungry which made me very cranky. Getting ready for my attack attack I bolted and tackled the animal, a buffalo. Biggest thing I could find at the moment. I fought with it till I managed to kill it. I then began eating my big,fresh, catch. I was so happy to have food in my empty stomach. Now it wouldnt growl as much. If I waited anymore, I think I would attack everything and eat like a pig. No not really..Ok yes, maybe I would. Thats because I was hungry! Its not my problem that the animals have been missing and harder to find food. Whoever had been eating thoes little brats have been taking my meals away leaving me with dang chimpmunks that didnt even fill me up!

I lifted my ears pin streight, smelling something unfamiliar. I started growling at the voice and I looked up from the buffalo and snarled at the man talking to me "Doesn't a werewolf like you deserve too be put in a damaged position? A little bloody scars, broken bones, busted blood cells, I think you deserve that since we all know what your kind does too the rest. The world is cold and horrid if you think about it, its funny to see you alive when we all know you should be dead." . He was seriously already pissing me off with his talking. Was that a threat? I seriously hope not cause I will hurt him! My eyes narrowed at the boy. "Sorry for my eager to please you, Your name Roje? Hmm?? I'm Tate, the last of my kind and glad to be the last one standing. If you try to kill me good luck with that, because i'm already dead." What shocked me was him knowing my name, how would he know my name if I never even met him! then I snarled-growled at the same time before he dissapeared. I still didnt feel as safe as I did before. But I did finish up my meal and run out of site. I was careful where I was going and keeping an eye out for Tate again. He was seriously crazy! I really didnt want to run into him again. That would be a bad thing if I did run into him again. But it was too late, he had already made me skid to a stop!

He was back. he was here...oh great. Yup, i'm screwed. Wasnt I always? Sheesh. "Trying to run away, Mutt?". Did he just call me a mutt!? Oh hell no! I am not no mutt!! I noticed that he had narrowed his eyes and then glared at my arm. But I started to feel pain in my front leg and I started wincing, soon enough, it burned to my skin and I kept wincing. Soon enough, the fire was gone. And I was left in pain. He seemed to enjoy it by the way he looked at my arm. "Magnificent don't you think? The flowing blood pouring from your arm amuses me, lets see if I can make you scream" thats when he jabbed his knife into my front leg and I let out a howl in pain before he vanished with a laugh.

I shifted into my human form. In serious pain. I gripped onto my arm, breathing into the ground "Damn him.." I winced again and rolled onto my back, I was breathing hevily and looking at the sky, I then closed my eyes with a yell. It really hurt. I couldnt handle pain like this. I never even experienced such pain! This was horrific, his mind was twisted. Evil. Any word you could think of, described him.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart [Story version, Roje's POV] Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart [Story version, Roje's POV]

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:15 pm

MORE MORE!! its funny how everything he said i wrought XD
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart [Story version, Roje's POV] Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart [Story version, Roje's POV]

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Who said I was gonna make him re-say things my way? XD I wasnt changing anything. becides, makes my life easier
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Chapter 2

As I layed there, I started to hear footsteps from far away. I didnt know what they could have been, but then I had known they were paws. I opened my eyes. Only to see 2 men and one asking me questions.
"Are you okay?"

"No I'm not f*ing okay." I sat up carefully, trying not to injure my arm anymore. When I looked at the guy, he seemed to be shocked by my attitude.

"Who did this too you?"

I replied, "Tate did this.." I looked at my arm and sucked in air since it hurt so bad "I think he's after me." Roje looked back at the guys

"Tate is a mental Unknown. You must stay the hell away from him. Dont go in dark places either. Tate went after a women one time and the next day she was never seen again."

Well, he seemed to notice my wound since he looked at it and studied it. He tilted his head slightly like some people would do if they were half wolf like myself. You'd think that wolves would act like humans in the human form. Some did, some didnt. It was just a weird wolf thing we had.
"Your not healing thats a problem. He has a permanet wound. It is gonna hurt for awhile before it could actually heal."

I nodded "Well I tried getting away. He got to me before I could get the hell away. Plus now, I gotta heal like a human."

I grumbled as I started to rise to my feet slowly, trying to work with the pain as I stood up. Then I faced the guys again.
"I'm Roje." I looked around and then I spoke once more "honestly, I wish I could kill him for this"

I tightened my grip on my arm, wondering how I would get payback on Tate. I wouldnt know how to even give payback to a dead unknown! But all of a sudden, my vision went black. Then had some red with it. All around me were just dead people, my eyes widen in shock. Why was I seeing this!? Oh no...It was him! It is him! I then found him through the dark, the light was flickering till he had snapped his finger and everyone went into flames. Soon enough, he was face-to-face with me "World going to shit huh? burning slowly as every person you use to love family..friends..are dieing burning and withdrawn from this earth friend apon friend and slowly your next." shaking my head, I said "You're cruel!!" I was next? What!? As soon as my vision came back, Derek and the other man were gone. Where did they go...? No! I will not let him scare me! I will not let tate get the best of me.

My mind was just so jumbled right now. I couldnt even think streight. F*ing hell... But what cought me off guard was him appearing again and slamming me into a tree. I winced and looked at him, listening to his words "I'm cruel? Being cruel is slitting your throat when you sleep at night" Woah woah! Threat much! I couldnt do anything with my wound. Then his finger started to run across my neck. Nope. Not liking this one bit. "Nothings never too cruel, But i am...Your life just got more cruel by yours words, Sweetheart" his face came seriously close to my own, his lips were so close to mine. But he smirked at me and I knew that this wasnt a nice smirk. "Just watch i'll never leave you alone" and thats when he disappeared.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:13 am

Chapter 3

Once he was gone, I ran back home. As soon as I got home, I closed the door and looked at my arm that had still been bleeding. I headed to the bathroom and took care of my wound, wrapping it in a bandage. Then I splashed my face with water and dryed it "Like always. Digging myself into a bigger hole!" I slammed on the sink furiously and chiped a bit of it. I was going into my bedroom. I was afraid to even sleep now. He was going to come for me. This was so not good. I pulled my knees to my chest and stared at my dresser, thinking about tate. He was a sort of person. But he had also threatened my life, so I really had to watch my back.

Sitting there in silence, I heard a knock at my door "...come...in...?" once the door opened, it revealed tate which made me tense up. I scooted over on the fearther side of my bed, away from him. He didnt say anything about hurtning me..was that good? I hope so. "I'm not going too kill you, or threaten your worthless life." my life really wasnt worthless.. I dont know what the hell he was talking about? I watched as he sat down next to me "So your a werewolf huh? i met a few, there complete assholes to me thats why im like this. I didnt choose to be a Unknown..."

I nodded "Im not an ass like them. Sure i'm a smartass but thats about it." I noticed there was blood on him and I got up, walking to the bathroom and getting a cloth, wetting it and wringing out the water. I came back and started to take off the dried blood from his face lightly. Sometimes I did have a heart, even though I acted like I didnt. "you can be a different unknown. Maybe a One of a Kind unknown."

Tate had turned to me slightly and started speaking "Every unknowns the same some how, Some are kinder then others some are more devious. Yeah im different then most of them, I'm more terrifying too other immortals because i kill people ya im a Homicidal grew up being one. My mother would show me my new baby brother that night...i stabbed it over and over intill his last cry faded... im not a good person never will be. and i dont plan to be either" Wow...he was bad..But he hadnt done anything to hurt me..I noticed his eyes that had turned silver but he turned away and he got up and left. Only leaving a mist behind and disappearing into thin air.

"okay. Come and ditch, good plan." I rolled my eyes and walked outside, I then heard Tate's scream. I didnt know if it was actually tate himself. Shifting into my wolf form, I ran towards the scream, needing to know what was happening! Getting to the scene, I noticed two wolves and Tate. Walking over to tate, I looked at him and then at the other wolves, wanthing them to stay away. Sure, he was a Unknown, but she was sure that he hadnt done anything wrong. He didnt have blood on him, aside from the fact that he had stabbed one of them. I narrowed my look at the wolves. Tate was injured badly.. I felt bad.

Once tate pulled out the gun and shot derek, my eyes widen and Derek was human once more. Tate spoke to me "I didnt need you here Roje, your gonna get attacked theres other werewolves and you may never know theres gonna be another Unknown somewhere." I shook my head and hurried to Derek, wining and licking his wound and nudging him. He was dead... I layed down next to him. Derek was gone, another one of my kind was gone. My eyes looked back at tate and still whining, looking at derek. I would mourn his death. It hurt. I rose to my feet and I glared at tate and growled at him. After protecting him, he went after my part family.
~~~
I was walking and walking with Derek on my back. Finding flowers, I layed his body down and my ears picked up some sounds I heard and moved quickly. Soon enough, I found Daryl and Tate. I snarled at Tate and tackled him. Pinning him down and I growled in his face. Obviously I wasnt a happy camper. No way was I losing another wolf. He has lost his humanity. Thats what happened. He doesnt even have anything left in him! Tate vanished from my pin and before I could react, he slammed me to the ground "And your gonna be the next one too lose it." he told me before jabbing a knife into my side. He yanked it back out an I shifted human once more but he grabbed the neck of my shirt "Dont bother trying" he said before throwing me at the ground. I winced in pain.

Laying there, I honestly thought I would bleed out. It hurt so much. I looked over to seeing Daryl having tears run down his face. Catching my attention was Tate "Its time for you to feel the pain i went through for years!" I held the wound to keep it from bleeding. It was somewhat helping."I have no idea what pain you went through." I took a breath before speaking again "Hell, I havent even met you when you were alive." I started to curl up in pain. "Not everyone should suffer. Everything you feel is revenge and rage. You have humanity somewhere in you. I dont know where, but you do" I had to take so many breaths due to this pain. I hated it! "Whatever happened in the past...as a teen, a child, its all bull. People were never mature or smart. mostly just sluts or something like that, guy whores and what not."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Chapter 4

"I'm dead! when your dead you dont have Humanity in you no more! Did you think I wanted to be this type of person?! NO! I just wanted be someone like you guys. Normal, able to fit in, no, I was never able to be normal. I was always different, yes, I killed all the people I hated and then I was shot in my own home!" He was yelling at me. I really hated it when people just yelled at me like he is. But I didnt stop him from talking"I know i'm a Pyschopath but I can't handle i'm Homicidal, I get it." Tate backed away from me and I kept watching him "I don't know why I do the things I do, im a damn mystery to me." all he did was meet my gaze and grunt, along with his fist balling up. He had so much thrown on him... It also sounded like he had highschool troubles.

"Huh..sounds like me.." I sat up in pain, but I had to ignore it "I was a outcast, of course treated like I wasnt there." I inhaled deeply and let out my breath "I lost my friend that way..he shot himself. He was a good friend. High school will always drive you into that situation." I looked up at Tate "You need to let go...thats what it is. Your heart holds onto that past and it keeps you here."

All he did was look away from me and kept on running his mouth. "Look at me now, im killing people like Derek, to be a Unknown like me. So he can help me kill. My kind died out like the werewolves are. I was the last one standing until i killed my mother,now Derek, there the only other unknowns.. we could use you as one of us." I shook my head "never will I become an unkown." I told him. I also couldnt take anymore of the blood loss. I was beginning to feel a bit lightheaded, meaning, it wasing a good sign. I had to stay awake. So I started scooting back into a tree and leaning against it, breathing hevily "I dont want to lost the humanity I have...." my voice started to trail off before I had fainted, my skin going a bit more paler. I was going through...a change.

"Then more pain will come upon you." I heard him say, but his voice was drowning out "Being dead isn't so bad, we could be together forever.." he was chuckling... then I started to feel his hand run down my arm but then I couldnt feel a thing.

~~~

I was out cold for a long while, I woke up for a gasp for air. But thing was, my eyes squinted at the light and I looked down at my wound, which was much smaller then before. I felt normal, but I smelt blood, and it smelt really good. "what the hell...?" it was really weird that I was liking the smell of blood. I didnt know what happened but I got up and walked through the trees. I felt so tired and weak..but I was mostly hungry. For blood that is. What was I? A vampire? A hybrid? What?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Chapter 5

I was leaning on a tree, tired as anything and just weak. I started to get a scent of the blood that had been coming from somewhere. It smelt really..awesome? I dont know! Something along thoes lines. Anyway, I used small speed sprits since I didnt have any enegry to do a whole full run. After a bit of my spriting, I found a house. Obviously the scent was coming from the house. Sighing, I leaned on a tree trunk and slid down it, sitting on the ground. I looked up at the window that was opened and I slammed my fist into the ground "Damn it!" I swore, just sitting there on my side, clearly just exsausted.

Someone was approaching me, I didnt know who but when I looked, It was Tate. Shit! This is his house!? Well this couldnt be good. "Look who showed up, a blood sucker." oh great. So I was a vampire. He was pointing the gun streight at me. At my head. He came closer but backed up once more "you're really gonna torture me with your arm?" I asked weakly and shook my head "You brought a friend too..." I did tell him I was a smartass "I just awokened so im pretty hungry right now, and letting your blood drip all over isnt making my hunger any better." my eyes closed as I sat there, breathing.

Tate spoke, "With your smartass mouth, im not afraid to pull the trigger and see the bullet go directly into your head." I opened my eyes and looked at him "Yeah i cut myself isnt a new thing, get use to the site of blood not being able to have your mouth all over it. Tempting huh? wanting too drink my blood isnt a good thing too do. Once my blood goes in your mouth it can kill you." of course he chuckled "I would love too see that." He just really wanted me dead, didnt he?

I was in a bad situation now. Great going Roje! Run into the damn badguy here. Also, you're starving now so he's just torchering you with his blood! No idea what to do, I just desprately needed blood. I closed my eyes again and tried blocking out the smell of the blood the best I could "You hate me that much and you dont even know me" his gun lowered from my head and i mentally sighed in relief. "I hate everybody, same will Derek, and soon will Daryl. This is a sick twisted world its like a goddamn horror show, you can watch it a million times and you already know what's going to happen." he just looked at me, he really thought I was strong. "For god sake stand the hell up we all know your stronger then that."

I opened my eyes and looked at him "I just woke up from changing, Tate!" I snapped at him. But then I sighed "I need blood. As a new vampire, thats what I require for strength." I know that he had been through a lot, but that didnt mean keep a gun to my head. I lifted my hand and shoved the gun away "Plus i ran here so im extra weak." when I seen him, he just glared at me, and crouched in front of me "Just do it." he was actually wanting me to bite him. I looked at his arm, then back at him, then back at his arm. Taking it in my hands, I brought his arm to my lips and bit into his arm. Not too hard. I felt him tense as his blood flowed into my mouth. It was just so...sweet tasting. What I loved about this is that he didnt hurt me in any way while feeding off of him. After I finished, I pulled my mouth from his arm and licked my lips, Honestly, I didnt expect his blood to taste so good.

I rose to my feet and I looked at Tate, no longer feeling weak "Tate...Thank you." I didnt belong here anymore. I watched as he walked into his home and I looked at the front door "maybe..." I walked up to the door and placed my hand on the knob, turning it and sliding inside the house. I followed Tate's scent. I soon found his room door and knocked on it lightly "...Tate..? Are you alright?" yes..I was being more nicer then usael. But he saved me. What else could I do to even repay him! "I know you might kill me for kinda walking into your house but..you saved me pretty much."

He opened the door "What are you doing here." and he just let me in, and shut the door behind me and walked to his bed. "No problem, i can be a good guy time to time when i feel like it, which isnt much." I watched as he placed the razor on his wrist and just cut "I'v done it so many times that i dont even feel the pain anymore."

"You dont have to do it anymore, Tate." I took the razor lightly from his hand "You dont have to do it anymore, want to know why? Because people dont hate you anymore. All thoes people are in the past and gone I guess. They wont ever bug you again. You have me who did hate you but I dont hate you anymore. You kinda helped me from dying." I studied his face, he seemed a bit more hopeful "When was the last time you actually smiled?" i asked, raising an eyebrow. How long has it been since he did? 10 years? possibly not.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Chapter 6

Surprisingly, it seemed that I had broken into him a bit there because he didnt go crazy and fight me for the razor back "Well I haven't smiled in like three years or so....not a meaningful smile." he did look away from me. But, 3 yeard without a meaningful smile...thats crazy! When I looked at him, he seemed to have some kind expression on his face. I couldnt really tell whar he was thinking. Though, he did rub his eyes and huffed, just looking at me. His question surprised me "Does being a vampire suck?" I blinked at him, well...it shouldnt be a awkward question to me, but it was "No, not really. You really feel the power and speed. the only thing you really have to worry about blood." speaking of blood, he was wasting his  "And this, is wasting." I ripped my sleeve and wrapped up his wrist so it didnt bug me anymore "The sun does hurt alittle though. Bugs my eyes a ton." I shrugged and put his hand back down "grr, watch out, imma stalk you at night." I let out a light giggle and nudged him lightly with my shoulder. I acutally wondered what would happen to immortals if they were with different kinds. Like vamps and wolves, wolves and unknowns and vamps with unknowns. Insted of being the same species like vamp and vamp, wolf and wolf. Would it be a different feeling? Focusing back on Tate, I noticed his eyes look at my lips and then look away. I grinned and brang my lips to his, lightly pressing against his. Wow...this did feel different! I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes again, looking at him with a grin on my face.

When I looked back at him, his face looked really surprised. All of a sudden, I was pulled back into a kiss. It was deep and passionate. He was starting to lay me back onto his bed, which was actually quite soft! He hovered over me but he stoppped short and I opened my eyes to see what happened. he only stared into mine. "Uhh...sorry..." he was sorry? What for? He didnt do anything to annoy me or anything.. He did go to the end of his bed. He looked at me and smirked which made me smile "you dont have to be sorry, Tate." sitting up, I scooted back up to him "I can tell you one thing, two words, Awesome Kisser." I gave him a warm smile and pressed a light kiss to his cheek. He needed me, I already seen it and felt it!

Tate chuckled and smirked at me "You aren't too bad your self." Good. I wasnt bad. His hand went onto my leg as he kissed me again, giving a light force to get me to lay down again. The kiss got more rough, and I liked it. Soon, his hands went to work and ran along my body. My high hearing started to pick up footsteps from the stairs and the hall. Soon enough, someone opened it and yanked Tate off me "What the fuck?!" the boy said and kept going "Tate! YOUR A UNKNOWN, YOU'RE MEANT TO KILL THIS BITCH!!" Oh hell no! he did not just call me a Bitch! "Are you fucking kidding me a Vampire. either way you could of done better then a vampire!" he looked angry and pissed the hell off! "Oh Yeah? I dont think calling me a bitch would make me change my mind." I glared right back at the Unkown. He looked like Tate. Hah, figures. Twins. "Vampires are the most strongest. And plus, short tempered ones could kill in an instant!" I snapped

Of course, he gave me a evil smirk "Sweetheart don't think you can take me down, if so your joking right? Unknown's are so much stronger then you blood suckers. Just because my brother saved your life doesn't mean he likes you." then he started to laugh "if you think he does then you obviously stupid too think that." he stopped laughing and smirked again, his eyes going silver. "Get.out.of.this.house and go back to Europe like you belong" Tate didnt do anything to stop his stupid brother! All he did was put his head down, and close his eyes. Great. protective brother. I knew Tate was letting me go. Looking at his brother, I nodded "Fine." I looked back to tate "Thanks for toying with my heart, Tate" I said sarcasticlly and walked by his brother, bumping shoulders with him and walking out of the room and out of the house to my home.

Clearly, I was hurt. I never felt any kind of feeling like this before. At this moment, I was packing my stuff "I'm such an idiot! Let my heart win like that" I closed the bag and looked at myself in the mirror "Never again Roje... Just like you had in high school" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked slightly back "Don't go." he told me as he backed away and grabbed my hand, pulling me close and kissing me. I didnt react as fast cause I was still hurt.. "Dont listen to my pathetic brother. He might be a bitch but your all i care about Roje." he slightly smiled and ran his hand down my arm. "You really do care about me, Tate?" I looked at him and died to pull him into a hug...

He nodded at me "Ya, it doesn't seem right since im a Unknown and all but i wont let anyone or anything hurt you...ever." wow, he did care.. thats when he pulled me into a hug and didnt let me go. I hugged him back. I was so glad that he came back for me.. "But...one thing...you can't stay in North America....a unknowns worst enemy is a Vampire..." I didnt want to go.. I wanted to stay with Tate. But all of a sudden, my vision went black as if I was going to sleep before it came back and I was back in his room. His brother was gone "I kind of feel awkward for you touching somewhere were i died." Where he died...? 

Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down