Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Razor. I will shallow your heart....

5 posters

Go down

I'm Razor. I will shallow your heart.... Empty I'm Razor. I will shallow your heart....

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 am

Sup, I'm Razor just another random member who doesn't mean shit to the rest of you. You guy's prob see me as that mean girl cool story bro? I'm quite interesting myself, If your cocky or bitchy go right ahead im not stopping from who you really are. Because im a mean person and people want me to change my personality, I'm the type of person who's into the Horror Movies and Blood and horrid things. Every saturday night if my horror movie night i sit down and watch movies you guys might be scared too see. Movie or Series, I think you guys don't know much about me so i'm here too show you my real self.

I'v been rping for over 7-8 years, I'm Into the Horror,Immortal,Action,Syfy type rp's. Im a really moody mean person as you all can tell, I'm a violent 17 year old girl who has horrid thoughts and i love too watch horror movies and such. I Play Volleyball have for 6 Years, love it with a passion i also love to Draw and Paint and Do online drawing and Manipulation's. I'm going crazy loseing my mind i know it happends about every second of the god damn day. I'm a good person when you get too know me but its hard to get me too like you. Don't beg, Don't ask, Earn. I Hate One Direction I love Rock Music <3 I hate 1D,JB, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, I love Nickelback and Breaking Benjamin! Lets get too the real point of getting too know me. Im Rude,Mean,Bitchy,Moody Have a problem with me. Solve It, because i don't want your words getting to my head because if we fight i WILL win.

I know this isn't what you wanted to know but im not a nice and loveing person. I'm Mean and Horrid Well...

Bye -Razor

Last edited by Paranoiac Razor on Sat May 04, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

I'm Razor. I will shallow your heart.... Empty Re: I'm Razor. I will shallow your heart....

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 am

Hehehe, funny thing: I like everyone on both your 'hate' and 'like' music list (Except for Justin Bieber XP) but quick question, Razor:

When's your birthday? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

I'm Razor. I will shallow your heart.... Empty Re: I'm Razor. I will shallow your heart....

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:06 am

1: BRekaing benjamin ftw
2: Look, all we ask of you is to...try to be nice even if you are a meanie pants (Yes, I said meanie pants. XD)
3: I know i still like you as a friend, I have known you since i joing keep rping.well...alittle while after I did. You dont scare me, only when your in your moody-angry stage. I dont like to lose friends honestly. It makes me feel like I did all the doing and pushed my friend away.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:53 pm

First thing's first, the red is hard to see. I had to look up closely. You should change it. Second, I don't mind you hating One Direction, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Selena Gomez when I clearly love them. Insult them or call 1D gay then you cross the line. I don't get offended easily, but I'm getting tired of people calling 1D gay (this is based on the person at school) when they are honestly not. Yes, you seem to be moody and mean sometimes, but we all have those days sometimes. I could be moody or grumpy, but that could be me in the morning! Yeah! There's nothing wrong with being like that because you'll find someone who doesn't take that kind of thing the wrong way.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:Hehehe, funny thing: I like everyone on both your 'hate' and 'like' music list (Except for Justin Bieber XP) but quick question, Razor:

When's your birthday? O.o

June 11th
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:25 pm

RoseAnnStyles wrote:First thing's first, the red is hard to see. I had to look up closely. You should change it. Second, I don't mind you hating One Direction, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Selena Gomez when I clearly love them. Insult them or call 1D gay then you cross the line. I don't get offended easily, but I'm getting tired of people calling 1D gay (this is based on the person at school) when they are honestly not. Yes, you seem to be moody and mean sometimes, but we all have those days sometimes. I could be moody or grumpy, but that could be me in the morning! Yeah! There's nothing wrong with being like that because you'll find someone who doesn't take that kind of thing the wrong way.

If i do cross the line? seriously what are you gonna do punch me through your computer. Honestly i'v seen pictures of them grabbing eachothers butt which makes me think they ARE gay yes i know there dateing girls which doesn't matter much too me. I know your obsessed with 1D but i dont like them there music is just HORRIBLE too me. I cant stand listening to them, Moveing on with this yes i know people get moody but everyday im just plan rude. Which everyone is getting use to now which is good thing. OH one more thing, I love red im keeping the color.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Britt-21 wrote:1: BRekaing benjamin ftw
2: Look, all we ask of you is to...try to be nice even if you are a meanie pants (Yes, I said meanie pants. XD)
3: I know i still like you as a friend, I have known you since i joing keep rping.well...alittle while after I did. You dont scare me, only when your in your moody-angry stage. I dont like to lose friends honestly. It makes me feel like I did all the doing and pushed my friend away.

Bringing Back meanie pants...I LIKE IT! I am wearing some mean pants right now. I scare you teehee my master plan is working. Jk Jk Finally someone who like breaking benjamin like me. You know i love you Britt *no homo*
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:15 pm

If you do cross the line, I'll tell you that it doesn't offend me and to stop. You can say how stupid or why you hate them... Yeah I get, but if you say it to my face several times I'll start to get really annoyed and that would be when I'll tell you to say sorry or stop. I won't punch or slap you because I'm not that kind of violent. I'm used to seeing you moody and stuff. That's fine. Be whoever you want. I'm not telling you to stop doing that. And okay, don't change the color.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat May 04, 2013 3:43 pm

I luffles my Razor<3 'nuff said.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down