Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Roje watched as he dissapeared and she looked back at Darek, sitting next to him and howling, mourning his death. She heard a few howls back and she stopped howling, she shifted human and put Derek on her back before shifting Wolf again so he was on her back. She walked through the woods, she had to find the other wolf that was with Derek. Her body was in full guard mode 'I cant believe he did that...another one I have lost. I cant let anymore die...' she had lost people all her life. She still looses them. She wishes to never lose them ever again but it keeps happening. Death before her eyes. Tate was a liar, even though he really wasnt her friend. She was lied to plenty of times. SHe dealt with it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:36 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Mbl301

Tate

He walked out of the bathroom and walked down stairs seeing Derek, he was one of my kind now "Welcome Derek." Derek nodded and his eyes were always gonna be red now, Derek gave a evil smirk and roamed the house to get to know it better. Tate looked at His mother and nodded his head Daryl was nexted be a unknown. He looked down at the ground and walked outside. Daryl was shifted human as he appeared right infront of him. Daryl didn't bother to try he stood there he put his head down. Tate put the gun at his chest and looked at him
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Roje kept walking and walking and she placed Derek's body down gently by some flowers, her ears perked up at some sounds she heard and she moved quickly and soon enough, found Daryl and Tate. She snarled and tackled Tate, she pinned him down and growled and snarled in his face. She was clearly not happy. She was not going to lose another wolf. 'He lost his humanity, thats what happened. He has nothing more left in him!'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Mbl301

Tate

He gave a evil chuckle when he saw her, but when she tackled him and slammed him to the ground. he vanished and apeared behind her he slammed her to the ground and grabed his knife "And your gonna be the next one too lose it." He stabbed her in the side not much to kill her but much to make her feel pain. he pulled it out and he smirked at her he pulled the neck of her shirt and smirked "Dont bother trying" He pushed her to the ground as Derek came walking looking at her, Daryl couldn't even feel anything he lost his site from Tate. Daryl had a tear loseing his brother now everyone he always had. Tate always felt the pain. "Its time for you too feel the pain i went threw for years!" He looked down at her.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Roje shifted human when she was smacked into the ground, she screamed in pain as a knife met her side. SHe gripped her side and was picked up by the neck of her shirt and he spoke to her. Her eyes met with his, full of hatred and soon enough, she was back on the ground and she closed her eyes before opening them again and looking at him "I have no idea what pain you went through." she took a breath and spoke again "Hell, I havent even met you when you were alive." she winced at the pain and curled up "not everyone should suffer. Everything you feel is revenge and rage. You have humanity somewhere in you. I dont know where, but you do" she had to take breaths after a few words because of the pain "whatever happened in the past...as a teen, a child, its all bull. People were never mature or smart. mostly just sluts or something like that, guy whores and what not."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:08 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Xr0lNXc

Tate

"I'm dead! when your dead you dont have Humanity in you no more! did you think i wanted to be this type of person! NO! i just wanted be someone like you guys. Normal to be able to fit in, no i was never able to be normal i was always different yes i killed all the people i hated and then shot myself!" He yelled out at her "I know im a Pyschopath but i can't handle im Homicidal i get it." He backed up a bit and looked the other direction "I don't know why i do the things i do, im a damn mystery to me." He looked at her and grunted and clenched his fist.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Name: Nat or Natters
First: Natalie
Middle: Ann
Last: Grace

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Spouse: None
Kids: None
Personality: She has a pretty strong personality. She is nice to the person who she loves and cares about, but she could be mean to people that she doesn't know or are not friends with her. If you are mean to her, or insult her, she will get back to you. She is a bitch sometimes, but if you treat her well, then you'll get sweet back. She is vain who always likes to have a mirror around (like Zayn Malik) and she's also a flirt (like Harry Styles). She will try her best to get what she wants most in life. A boyfriend that loves her for who she is.
History: Why would I even tell you?

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Insects and bugs
Your Flaws: Beauty :3
Your Talents: Singing
Are You Immortal or Human?: Immortal
Your Immortal?:(If your one) Vampire

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Colour Style: Blonde with some brown highlights here and there. Pretty long and straight.
Eye Colour: Brown
Identifying Marks: Nope
Looks:
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Beautiful-brown-hair-extensions-fashion-flower-Favim.com-219000

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Roje listened to him. She didnt stop him from talking. When he said he wanted to fit in and be normal. It sounded like..highschool troubles.... "huh..sounds like me.." she sat up carefully and winced "I was a outcast, of course treated like I wasnt there." she took a breath "I lost my friend that way..he shot himself. He was a good friend. High school will always drive you into that situation." she looked up at him "you need to let go...thats what it is. Your heart holds onto that past and it keeps you here."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Rose, the wolf gif your using isnt the type of werewolves im meaning by, like the ones that stand on both high legs huge and massive, if you like go the first page and look down at Derek werewolf look too get a sence of the werewolf im meaning by. Then i'll accept you.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

But Britt's picture is a wolf like that! Why does it really matter? I think those things are weird and scary.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Nevermind fixed it, but I don't like it.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:28 pm

When she joined her wolf look wasn't even there, both of you need to change there werewolf look. if you dont understand the looks of the werewolf im talking about dont join or dont be a werewolf simple as that. and Rose weird and scary thats the point i like the werewolves the way they are.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 2v0d1zo

Tate

He looked away "Look at me now, im killing people like Derek too be a Unknown like me. So he can help me kill, My kind died out like the werewolves are. I was the last one standing intill i killed my mother,now Derek there the only other unknowns.. we could use you as one of us." He knew she would reject it but he only saying he could use her as one of them too kill her. If she was smart enough she would reject but he kept a straight emotion and clenched his fist tighter "it aint that bad." He gave a evil smirk
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Her looks are there. You just didn't click on spoiler and I have no idea how to even do that. I like werewolves, not as much as vampires though. If someone else could be a vampire, then I can change. She probably would be better as one.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Roje shook her head "never will I become an unkown." she couldnt take anymore of the blood loss. She was beginning to feel light headed. Which wasnt a good sign. SHe had to stay awake. Roje scooted back into a tree and she leaned against it, breathing hevily "I dont want to lost the humanity I have...." her voice trailed off before she fainted against the tree, her skin was alittle more paler. She was going through some kind of change.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Changed her immortal to vampire. :3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 190zmp

Tate

When she rejected it his smirk faded into a frown "Then more pain will come upon you." Unknowns were more evil and powerful then most immortals. He stood there and he looked up barley at her he grunted and raised his head "Being dead isn't so bad, we could be together forever.." He chuckled and he lied about that too he lies about everything in particular. He walked a bit closer and vanished and appeared right beside her, he sliped his hand down her arm teasing her and messing around with her. He vanished and appeared near Derek in his house. Daryl was still the last werewolf he sprinted off and kept running never stoped.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:50 pm

I have no idea how to start this. Someone please help.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Roje was out cold, but she did feel his hand run on her arm before it stopped. After alittle while, she woke up with a gasp of air. Her eyes sqinted at the light and she looked at her wound which was smaller then before. She felt more normal now but she smelt blood and it smelt good. "what the hell...?" it was weird...she didnt know what happened but she walked through the trees. She felt tired and weak. She was hungry.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Natalie started through the forest for a walk. Her eyes were red, and she was hungry. She was looking for anything she can feast on. It's awful killing animals, but she must if she wants to stay alive. She's already dead, but she still wants to keep on eating. It's important for vampires to get their strength. She looked around and heard something behind a tree. She ran over to the tree and then saw a deer. She started running over to the deer and then once she got close enough she jumped onto the deer and killed it. She started eating at the deer's blood and the blood started getting all around her mouth and lips.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:12 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Sdcuja

Tate

Something as wrong, he ran up stairs and locked the door he walked over to his dresser and grabbed a razor slowly putting the tip on his skin. He cut across his wrist cutting deep as he could wanting to make himself scream. One point he screamed and threw the razor across the room. Blood dripping from his arm he grunted and punched a wall then he started through stuff across the room "My plan isn't working...come on...come oooonnn..im smarting then this i have to do something to get her near this house." His eyes widen of thinking of something then he hit his own head and started second thoughts "I will never like her like that EVER!" He smashed a vase and looked at all the sharp pointed glass. He bended down grabbed the glass and cut his arm up the way up and blood begun to pour even worse.The scent of the blood can be smelt from miles away for Vampires.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Roje was leaning on the tree untill the scent of blood filled her nose, it smelt good. She Used her speed as little spirts since she didnt have enegry to do a streight run. After a bit if running, she came up to a house. The scent was coming from ths house. Her back slid down the trunk and sat on the ground. Roje looked up to the window and she slammed her hand into the ground "Damn it!" she swore. She layed on her side, clearly tired.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 Sdcuja

Tate

He heard something come from outside he walked out of his house and saw Roje "look who showed up a blood sucker." Blood slipping down his arm, with a evil grin he pulled out his gun and pointed it at her. If she tried to get a hold of his arm he would shot her directly in the head. He wasn't afraid too either even if shes a girl didn't matter to him. He thought for a moment and walked up closer then backed up he was ready for pulling the trigger his finger clearly on it.

i know short DX
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Natalie finishes feeding at the deer and once she was done she stands up and quickly, with her speed, runs out of there. Nobody needs to know what she did. She doesn't want to run into any werewolves or any other immortals that hates her guts. She usually likes to be by herself or around people that love her. If a person hates her, she has a few options on what she could do. One, walk away, or two fight. Fighting is never the answer, but sometimes she just must. She runs all the way out of the forest to look for something else to do.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Roje smelt the blood get stronger, looking up, she seen Tate "you're really gonna torture me with your arm?" she said weakly. her head resting on the trunk "oh look..you brought a friend too..." she did tell him that she was a smartass. Her eyes closed "I just awokened so im pretty hungry right now, and letting your blood drip all over isnt making my hunger any better."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:42 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 2 102qmg6

Tate

He gave a evil smirk "With your smartass mouth im not afraid to pull the trigger and see the pulled go directly in your head." He looked at her and looked at his arm "Yeah i cut myself isnt a new thing, get use to the site of blood not being able to have your mouth all over it. Tempting huh? wanting too drink my blood isnt a good thing too do. Once my blood goes in your mouth it can kill you." He chuckled "I would love too see that." The meanier he got the more tempting he wanted to kill her
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next