Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Selena looked up as she saw that Justin came back. He told her that they were going and she got out of her seat. She followed Justin outside and there was a limo out there. She got in first and then waited for him to join her. She was still thinking of Ross, but she was nervous that she might stop thinking of him and just think of Justin. She watched him kiss her and touch her and then rip at her clothing. She wasn't thinking and she kissed him back.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Bianca nodded "I see, well, reason I came here was just because of all the drama and people just stalking me. Like, I had no time to myself without seeing a flash come from somewhere. Honestly, the closet was the best place to be." she laughed alittle and shook her head "Also, I'm sorry with your last girlfriend. Some could be the ones for you and some cannot. Most girls and guys get to be with celebs and then use them for the money. Thats why I stopped dating after I became a singer. I didnt want anymore drama in my life. So, here I am! In the nice and peaceful place to be without getting pictures taken from fans."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Justin smiled, pleased with her response. Soon he was forcing her to fade to black with him. After that he put his clothes back on and leaned back against the seat, looking out the window as if nothing had happened. "Now that proves that you're mine," he mumbled, partly to himself. They soon pulled up at his house and he looked at her. "Hurry up and put your clothes back on so we can go inside." He said, his hand on the door handle.

Joss smiled sadly. "It's anything but peaceful. I found this girl, Selena Gomez, and we seemed to have a connection. Then Justin Bieber came here...and now they're back together apparently." He sighed. "But I'm not gonna give up and just lose her like that. I'll wait until it's my turn to have her." He then stopped talking, realizing how selfish he sounded. "Sorry. I didn't mean to rant." He said with a chuckle. "But yes, it is nice to not have cameras flashing everywhere you turn."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Selena felt like she was under a spell... under a spell from Justin. She quickly forgot about Ross and quickly faded to black with Justin, like she doesn't have a care in the world. She looked over at him, smiled at him, and noticed that they were now at his house. She nodded at his response and started putting on her clothes.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Bianca's eyes widen "justin Bieber? I heard he was a total butthead." she crossed her arms "He wants everything his way blah blah blah. I have had my fights with that little squirt." she overed her mouth, blushing "whoops." she laughed "Sorry, I just hate his guts. Everytime I look at him I think of just punching him. It just really ticks me off." she sighed and took his arm "you know what, lets get some icecream or something because all this ranting is making me sweat." she looked at him and let go of his arm "it'll get your mind of things, even when the icecream has yummy rainbow sprinkles."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Justin got out of the car once she was dressed and held the door open for her. He led her up into his house and closed the front door. "We have the whole house to ourselves. What would you like to do, beautiful?" He asked, playing with a lock of her hair. His green (or are they brown) eyes met hers and he smiled softly. "I missed you more than you could ever imagine. And now that we're back together, nothing can ever tear us apart."

Ross chuckled as she started going off about Justin. "Yeah he's a douche. Ice cream sounds great, I'll buy." He looked around for an ice cream shop. He saw one down the road and started walking, pulling on her arm to get her to walk with him. Once they were walking he let go of her. "Rainbow sprinkles are yummy. I want to get one of those oreo swirled ice creams. Those are the best. And with rainbow sprinkles. Yum!" He grinned.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Selena finished putting back on all her clothing and then she followed Justin outside the limo. She followed him up to his house and he opened the door for her. She walked in and watched him close the door behind him. She looked at him walking in and then she smiled a bit. She watched him play with her hair and she giggled. She wasn't sure if she should like or not like it. "Um, I don't know. You can decide Justin," She told him with a sigh.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Bianca laughed and followed Ross "Im an original girl, I only like vanilla." she shrugged "Oh and cookie dough!" she was glad to have made a friend like Ross, He was much cooler. "You dont have yo buy, Ross. I have money to pay for about 10 people. Maybe 20. but I like small parties so...yah!" his icecream sounded awesome! Oreo swirled? SOunded soooooo good! "You know, your choice of icecream sounds good, even with the sprinkles. But I think I would stick with my Vanilla." she approached the door and opened it, the cold air blowing into her face "oh goodness it feels so much better in here then outside!" she looked at Ross and seen that most of the sweat was going away with the cold inside the shop. There wasnt a line, which was good.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Justin smiled. He shrugged. "We could go out to the hot tub I have in back. I still have one of your swim suits that you left at my house one time." He walked upstairs and then came back down with it. "Here." He was wearing his swim shorts and he was barefoot. He was also wearing dark sunglasses that hid his eyes. "You can change in the bathroom over there." He pointed down the hall.

Ross smiled. "Just vanilla? Very original," he teased. But it did sound good, too. He followed her into the shop, feeling the rush of cool air as she opened the door. He sighed happily. It felt so good against his hot skin. Following her inside, he saw that there was no line. "Good we won't have to wait." He stepped up to the counter and ordered his ice cream and then ordered hers, hoping she didn't mind. He wanted to pay for it. It was a nice thing to do.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Selena thought his idea was a wonderful idea. Who doesn't like hot tubs? They were always so nice and relaxing. She thought it was a bit odd that he had one of her swim suits that she left at his house. But she forgot about it and took the swim suit. "Thanks. Sounds like fun. I'll be out in a few minutes." She says, and then walks over to the bathroom where she will change. A few minutes later she came back dressed in her swim suit. "Ready?" She asked, taking his hand.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Bianca approached the counter with him, she listened to him as he ordered for both of them. That was nice of him. He didnt have to but he did. Once they got their icecreams, she grabbed 2 napkins. one for him and one for herself and she handed it to him before walking over to a table and sitting down and looking at her yummy looking icecream "gosh this looks good." she looked at him with his and seen (did he have sprinkles?). Hers were overloaded with sprinkles. Thats when she took the first small chunk out of her icecream and got some on her nose, she ate the sprinkles that were in her mouth since the icecream melted in her mouth and started to feel something cold on her nose. Looking at her nose crossided she seen icecream! "oh, I didnt even notice this." she took her napkin and shook her head with a small laugh and wiped it away "Ross, you are a really cool guy. Normally one of the celebs would be all over me." she rolled her eyes "you are indeed one of a kind. Just like...something thats one of a kind."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Justin smiled. "Of course I'm ready. I was dressed first." He could tell she was under his spell. She didn't seem to notice his was of ruling over her. He was at an advantage. He pulled her out onto the deck and pushed a button that turned on the jets in the hot tub. It was an in ground hot tub so he climbed down into it and sighed as the jets massaged his back. Even on a hot day, the hot water felt so good.

Ross smiled. "I'm one of a kind? I think everyone in this world is. No one is the same. Well except for those clones who dress and act alike." He smiled. "Sorry. I'm babbling." He noticed she had some ice cream on her nose. As he was about to point it out she noticed and wiped it off. He smiled. It was adorable how she went cross eyed to see it. He took out a chunk of his sprinkles and chuckled. "This thing is layered with sprinkles! This is awesome." He took another bit and smiled.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Selena laughed, almost stupid at the response she gave before. "Oh, like I didn't notice you were." She stopped laughing and watched him as he led her over to the hot tub. She looked at it for a few minutes until he pressed on a button to turn on the jets. Every hot tub whether it was at a pool or at your home, it needs jets. She watched him get into the hot tub and she followed him in. She went over to one of the jets and put her back onto it. It felt like a wonderful massage.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Bianca smiled and nodded "I guess you're right about clones being the same thing. Wouldnt be different now would it?' she seen him take another bite of his icecream and held in a laugh at a sprinkle that was stuck at the side of his lip. A red strand of her hair came into view and she took her hand, putting back with the others "So, what do you plan on doing here in paradice?" she also pointed to the side of her lips to tell him he had a sprinkle there
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Justin smiled, seeing the relaxed look on her face. "When should we let the paparazzi know we're back together? After this little vacation? Or during. I mean, we can't stay here forever. Then we wouldn't be famous anymore. No one would see us and we'd become forgotten celebrities." He rolled his eyes. "That would be tragic. I mean, wasting out talents? It's just not done."

Ross noticed her point to a spot near the edge of her lips. He frowned in confusion but then quickly wiped away the sprinkle. He smiled. "Thanks." He thought about that for a moment. "Try to find a new girlfriend, I guess. Or just relax. Relationships mean drama." He leaned back in his chair. "I have enough drama to last me a lifetime."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Selena put her head back and closed her eyes for a few minutes until Justin interrupted her by his talking. She opened her eyes, and looked at him as he was talking. She listened to every word he was saying and she sighed as he mentioned he wanted to tell the paparazzi that they were back together. This is when Ross started to get in her mind again. "Oh, whenever you want I suppose." She told her as she sighed again and then replied back. "Yeah, you're right. We can't still here forever."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Bianca nodded and looked outside then at him "Relationships always have sort of drama. Either ex taking your girlfriend, or the otherway. If not, its always some sort of stalker thing. Thats why I kinda stopped dating after getting famous. I really didnt want drama to bring myself down and such. As well as avoid of being used. So far I'm okay." she studied his face "Why dont you relax from Justin Beaver for now? Sure enough I could kick his butt in for you if you want me to. I wouldnt let my friend lose his girlfriend to a beaver."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Justin smiled. "Cool. I'll call my publicist later. She'll be thrilled to know. There will be a whole interview and probably a photo shoot. Oh and my song writer will be coming up with a love song about getting back together. It'll be amazing." He sank down in the water until it was up to his chin. His sunglasses hid his eyes as he glanced over her body. She looked great as always. The thought of other girls crept into his mind. He pushed the thoughts away. Selena was the prize. And he had won.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Selena smiled and looked around as she wondering what Ross was doing. She still had feelings for him, not sure as much of her feelings were, but at least she knew she still did. Justin would never let her date him or get near him again. And she knew if Justin saw her making out with him then he would be hurt. She just doesn't know what to do. "Justin, I-" She trailed off, and she didn't know what to say. She already tried telling Justin that she liked Ross. Well, does Justin even know if she had feelings for him?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Justin's eyes snapped to her when he heard he say his name. "Yes, Sel?" He asked sweetly. If this was going to be about Ross, he'd snap. He sat up in the water and rested his arms on the sides of the hot tub. "What's up?" He asked, tilting his head. Surely she still didn't have doubts about their relationship. It was perfect! He was in control and she was his girl. It worked out perfectly.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Bianca nodded and looked outside then at him "Relationships always have sort of drama. Either ex taking your girlfriend, or the otherway. If not, its always some sort of stalker thing. Thats why I kinda stopped dating after getting famous. I really didnt want drama to bring myself down and such. As well as avoid of being used. So far I'm okay." she studied his face "Why dont you relax from Justin Beaver for now? Sure enough I could kick his butt in for you if you want me to. I wouldnt let my friend lose his girlfriend to a beaver."

meep
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Selena wanted to come out and tell him how she really felt about him and Ross, but she just couldn't do it. She knew that he wouldn't let her speak of Ross. She sunk into the water a little, trying to hide herself, but it was hard hiding yourself in hot tubs so she sat up and just looked at him. "I can't do it, Justin. I just can't." She started sobbing, and she started crying.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Justin frowned and moved closed to her. "What can't you do, Sel?" He asked, hugging her close. His voice held concern and worry. Was she bailing on him? He frowned. "Wait...are you breaking up with me?" He asked, shocked and hurt. He wasn't used to having a girl break up with him. Well. If that's what was happening here. He kissed the top of her head. "We can work out our problems. We can make this relationship work. You can even see Ross whenever you want to."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Supa! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 pm

D: Sorry!

Ross chuckled then pretended to look shocked. "He's 'Justa Beaver'? I thought his name was Justin Bieber!" He laughed. "Yes. It sucks losing a girl to a beaver. I mean seriously. He's a jerk. Why would she like him?" He sighed and finished up his ice cream and threw away he napkin. He sat back down. "It's a good idea, not dating while being famous. I wouldn't want to get used either. But what if you date someone else famous? Then you aren't being used, right?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next