Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Ross watched her play around on her laptop for another minute and then she seemed to realize that she wasn't engaging him. He watched her close her computer and go to sit on her bed. A smile smile formed on his lips when she apologized and said they could talk. "Okay," he answered then glanced up at the ceiling. "Want to play the question game?" He asked. "That way I can learn more about you. And you can learn more about me." He leaned back in his chair. It was quite comfy. Although it was colored for a girl's taste.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Selena thought that was an amazing idea. It would be weird to come out and ask people different questions and besides they might not want to answer and such. Or they might just feel a little awkward answering them. "Sure. You can go first if you would like." She smiles, and folds her hands, and putting one leg over the other.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Ross smiled, pleased that she liked his idea of playing the question game. It was a good way to get to know someone. And if someone felt uncomfortable answering the question then they didn't have to answer it. It was a nice game that was good for everyone. He crossed his legs and rested his arms on the armrests on the chair. "Okay." He said, leaning his head back to stare at the ceiling as he tried to think of a question. He finally looked at her with a smile. "Okay. Got it. Simple. What's your favorite color??"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Selena almost laughed at the sound of the question. It was so easy, but it was pretty simple to know this about a person. It will make it so much easier and maybe the person could actually wear your favorite color and then you would be so happy. Oh, gosh, now she's wondering what his favorite color is! "My favorite color is green. Yours?" She asked, sweetly, and looking at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Ross smiled at her answer. Who knows? He'd probably be wearing a lot more green in his future. "Mine's yellow." He answered," like the sun," he added with a smile. "Hmm. Next question. Favorite animal?" He asked, wondering if it was something common or exotic. Would it be on this island? Could he impress her by bringing her one? Who knows? He wondered if she would simply repeat all of his questions for the whole game. That could become a bit boring.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Selena smiled. Yellow was a pretty color, like the sun. Yellow and green go together so maybe they would? She thought about his next question. She loves animals. But who doesn't? They are so cute! "My favorite animal is a tiger, but I'm also a fan of dogs." She says, and she was wondering what his was.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Ross smiled. "Ooh feisty. I like it." He said with a chuckle. He wondered where he could find a tame tiger. He was going to impress her by getting one for her to see. And dogs too.....niice. He smiled, knowing she was wondering what his favorite animal was. "My favorite is also a tiger. A siberian tiger actually. And penguins too." He added with a smile. 'Now what is your question?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Selena smiled. She loved how he also loved tigers, but also penguins. Penguins are so cute and especially when they waddle. "That's great, Ross. I'm glad we have something in common... with animals." She smiled, and she thought of her next question to ask him. "Um, what is your favorite movie?"
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Ross smiled. "That's a good one. I actually have two favorite movies: Romeo and Juliet and Avatar." He wondered what he should ask for his next question. To give him more time he asked," can you tell me your favorite movie before I ask you the next question?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Selena nodded. It was fair for both of them to answer the question. Not only the person that got the question, but also the person who asked it. "The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland," She says, and smiles.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Ross smiled at her answer. "Both classics. Very nice. Any hobbies that you have? Besides singing?" He asked with a smile. What else did she do for fun? What he did was pretty dangerous. He would say his hobby after she said hers. He glanced around her room to see if there were any clues as to what she did in her free time. Maybe she did art? Or maybe she liked to read? Maybe it was something entirely different.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Selena put a strand of hair behind her ears, and she walks over to her desk. She sits on the chair, and looks back at him. "Well, there's acting and listening to music. And I like to go out and do things," She smiles, and she was wondering what was his hobbies.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Ross smiled and nodded his head at her answer. "I totally agree. Love music and going out to do things. But my real hobby is doing Parkour. Do you know what that is," he asked, tilting his head. Not everyone knew what it was. He also did free running which was very similar to Parkour. Usually it meant running around and jumping off of things. Doing flips off of things was also included. It was pretty dangerous but he loved it. He had once gotten a concussion from jumping from railing to railing at a park. He had still continued doing it, of course.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Selena shaked her head no, and she crossed one leg over the other. She said no idea what that meant and she knew since she didn't know, he was going to tell her. "No. What is it?" She asked, sweetly, and waits for him to answer.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Ross smiled. "Well. It's like.....I can show you later but as a description: it's like jumping or flipping and such to other places. Like jumping from railing to railing. Jumping off roofs and flipping then landing on the ground and rolling to take in the shock of the fall. It's pretty dangerous. But it's fun. If you fall, which I have, you just get back up and keep going." He smiled.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Selena felt a little scared and interested when he was telling her this. "Does sound dangerous. Not really a girly thing?" She giggles and then looks at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Ross smiled. "It could be a girly thing if a girl wants to do it. But it's mostly a guy thing." He said with a shrug. He played with the fringe on his shirt. "Whose turn is it to ask a question?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Selena nodded. "I suppose it can be. If you're a girl, but a tomboy," She laughs, and continues to look at him. She was getting distracted. "Um, I don't know."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Ross smiled. "Yeah. Tomboy thing," he chuckled. "Let's say it's my turn to ask the question. Would you consider yourself a girly girl or a tomboy?" He asked. He got up and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside her. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so he kept a small distance between himself and her. He wasn't the type to rush into relationships. He tended to get to know a girl first before he decided how he felt about her. If he really liked her then he would proceed with flirting but if he didn't then he would just stay friendly towards her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Selena smiled. "What would you think?" She laughs, and then looked at him. "I think a girly girl, but you never know I can be a little like a tom boy at times. I don't always wear a dress."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 am

Ross chuckled. "Well I didn't want to assume wrong." He couldn't help but tuck a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. He quickly pulled his hand away and looked sheepish. "Sorry," he murmured, staring down at his lap as a light blush spread across his cheeks. He fidgeted with his hands for a moment before looking at her again. "Well. I'm not a girly-guy. So don't expect me to wear any dresses," he said with a smile.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 am

forgot about me, eh? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Selena laughed. Every time he talked, laughed, or whatever, she loved him even more. She watched as he took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear. She smiled, and did the same with him. "I'm not even sure if I ever saw a boy wear a dress before!" She smiled, and then added a huge laugh at the end.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Do you want to roleplay? I have my girl free :)

Ross smiled when she laughed. It was such a beautiful laugh. He chuckled. "Well. I'm not gonna be the first guy in a dress that you see. That's for sure." He smiled and rested his hand on her leg without noticing. "You have a nice house here? Do you like it?" He asked, looking around the room once again. Even though it was girly, it had a nice quality about it. It felt warm and inviting. Not too personal that you felt uncomfortable but not too unpersonal that you felt awkward.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:18 pm

okies
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down