Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Selena noticed that Justin was coming back. She was scared to think of what he wanted. Did he still had feelings for her? Or was it for Bianca? As she thought, he's here for Bianca, not her. She listened to him speak. Her eyes widened when he said that she was his. "Wait! I'm yours?"
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Ross's eyes widened. "Did I say that out loud too?" He cursed himself silently. "I say you're both mine. So leave, Justin." He put an arm around each girl.

Justin looked torn like someone had ripped his heart out. Tears streaked down his cheeks and fell onto the sand, leaving small circles of wet sand. He looked down and covered his face with his hands. His body shook with sobs. Nothing was going right for him today.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Selena giggled at Ross. He definitely said that and everyone who was apart of this conversation could hear it. She smiled and blushed a little when Ross put an arm around her. Every time she loved him even more. She watched Justin, but she didn't do anything mean like laugh at him this time.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Ross's heart broke for Justin a little. He had lost Selena again. And Selena was such a prize so this must have been hard for him. Ross sighed. "Justin...I'm sorry. But you're kind of a jerk. Maybe she would have stayed with you if you had been nicer."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Bianca smiled at Ross and leaned on him as his arm wrapped around her. "Look. Man up, Beaver. Dont be a puff face. Ok? Learn to not force girls into your life. Everything thats happening to you right now Is all your fault. All you want is girls girls girls. You dont care about them one single bit. All you want is their body and thats it." she pulled out her phone and texted her friend and tossed it back in the bag. Soon enough, there was her friend, Mia, waiting in the car and calling for justin "Dont mess things up with her, Justin. soon enough, you'll be finding me lerking under your bed and in your closet. So, be a man.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Selena sighed and nodded when she heard Ross speak to Justin. It was true, he was a jerk and she was so stupid to think that she could actually be with him. Clearly Ross was for her and she knew that he knows how to treat girls right and not in the other way. "Justin, when I said I had feelings you, well you can kiss those feelings goodbye because I love Ross." It was hard for her to admit it, but it was true and came from her heart.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 am

Jenn found the boat ride to the island to be beautiful. She couldn't believe that she was finally away from all the crazed fans and all the movie directors trying to get her to be in their movies. She was glad that for awhile she didn't have to remember any lines or worry she said the wrong thing. She was happy to be somewhere she could just relax. Taylor Lautner was on the same boat going to the island so they were talking almost the whole ride there. He was a nice guy, and they would be great friends. When they arrived at the bank of the island they both jumped out with their luggage and headed off in different directions. When Jenn got to her cabin, her jaw dropped in awe. It was beautiful. But she would have to change in the bathroom, because there was a huge window that covered the far side of the bedroom. She put her luggage down and started placing cloths in the dresser and in the closet. She pulled out her bathing suit and went to the bathroom to change into it. It was a perfect day for the beach. When she was done changing, she left her cabin and walked to the beach. When she got there, there were a lot of people there, some she knew and some she only heard of. After chatting with a few of them she got to the water and walked along the edge where the waves lightly crashed over her feet.

Finally a first post. xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 am

XDD may i have taylor? x3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 am

O.O I'll start with Harry, but I just need to decide on where he should start xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 am

Sure Britt xD If you want :)

And yes, Harry >:3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:16 am

Harry got out of his bed, and quickly changed into some clean clothes and he put on a beanie. Once he was finished doing that, he took his keys, placed them in his pocket, and walked out of his room. He walked over to the elevator, pressed the button that goes down, and then waited for it to come. When it did, he got onto the elevator and watched the doors of the elevator closed. When the elevator opened back up, he walked out of the elevator and flipped his hair, messing it up. He walked over to the front desk and said hello to the lady there. He walked past her and went over to the beach. He didn't have his swim wear on, but he was just going to walk around and see if he can find anyone that he knew. He got to the beach, and he quickly started walking on the beach. He was wearing flip flops, but he could still feel how hot the sand really felt.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 am

XDD I wouldnt know where to start since Ross is with Bianca, Justin and Selena ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 am

Britt, can you post first?

Jenn loved the feeling of the cold water washing over her feet. Her blonde hair blew in the wind and she tried to stop it by tucking some of her hair behind her ears but it didn't last long. She looked down at her feet and continued to walk on the sand until she found a shell that caught her eye. She knelt down and picked it up. It was a small shell but it was a light blue color. She had never seen a shell that was blue. She eyed it for a moment. Then stood up and clutched it in her hand. She turned to walk back the way she came when a tall dark haired male was stepping quickly through the sand. Jenn recognized him as Harry Styles. She didn't want to say anything but she couldn't keep her eyes off of him.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 am

sure, as soon as supa posts xD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 am

Harry was walking even quicker, but not as fast because he still wanted to enjoy the view and the beach around him. He got even closer, and he noticed someone. Jennifer Lawrence. He remembered watching her on the Grammy's where she tripped when she got her award. He loves funny girls who do stuff like that. He walked even closer towards her until he could see her more closely. She was so beautiful, and he flipped his hair since it was in his face. "Hey Jennifer," He says, when he looked at her, and smiled.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 am

Justin frowned. "But I don't want your friend. I want you. I love the way you helped a friend when he needed you. That was the nicest thing I've seen anyone do in a while. Even if it meant beating me up. I do not just use girls for their bodies. That's a lie right there. You can ask my last girlfriend." He winced," I mean. The one before Selena and I got back together then broke up. You can ask her. I didn't do anything with her. I just did that with Selena because we had been together for so long before. When we were back together it felt as if we had always been together." He stood up. "I don't know why you hate me so much though, what did I ever do to you?" He asked Bianca with a frown.

Ross tightened his arm around Selena when he heard that Justin had done something to her. What had he done? He probably didn't want to know. He listened to Justin deliver his speech and he actually felt kinda bad for him. He wasn't that bad of a guy. Truly, he wasn't. Ross sighed. "Look, Justin. I'm sorry about stealing Selena away from you but it's not my fault if we like each other. I can't help that. You were broken up so she was free territory. She was sweet and I instantly liked her. It wasn't very nice of you to come barging back in and take her away from me."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 am

As soon as Harry spotted her, she blushed and looked down at her feet. The only thing she was thinking was he probably saw her on the Grammy awards when she tripped on her own dress walking up the stairs to get her award. She blushed even more. She looked up when she heard her name. She wasn't expecting it to come from Harry though. Think of something to say... She though. Just say something! "Hey, Harry!" She said and smiled. "I didn't see you there." She mentally kicked her self. Of course you did! He probably saw you staring at him... She thought.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 am

Selena looked from Justin to Ross. She wasn't sure who she should look at so she looked at both of them while they talked. She did date Justin for a while, but it could be hard to date someone forever. Sometimes you just have to move on and find a better guy. And she feels Ross is that guy. When Justin was talking about what she did to her, it made her think of what happened in that limo. She wanted to forget about it, but it was coming back to her so quickly. She couldn't take it any longer. But she wasn't going to come out there and tell Ross what happened. It was only between Justin and her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 am

Bianca's heart broke for him. She felt so bad for him...but she couldnt let him get to her "Look, Justin. I dont want to go out with you. Even if you love me." she adjusted herself under Ross's one arm "You really dont remeber, do you.." she shook her head "No point on telling you. You should remeber. I hated you ever since cause I was practicly almost fired!" she was getting sick of this and she grabbed her stuff. She slid on her tank top and then her shorts. She stood and picked up her bag "i'll see you later Ross, Selena." she smiled at them and walked away from them. She didnt want to stay any longer.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 am

Taylor was done getting settled in his room. He walked down to the beach in his swim trunks. He noticed there was a group of people who seemed to be having some kind of argument. And then watching as one of the girls walked away he slightly raised his eye brow. Some part of him hoped that she was okay. The way she was walking away made it seem like she was hurt. He turned his gaze to the water and continued walking.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 am

Harry flipped his hair again, and looked at her. No wonder he started having a crush on her. She was an amazing actress, a funny girl, and so beautiful. He could have anyone in the world, but right now he was staring and looking right at Jennifer. He smiled, and chuckled a little when she said that she didn't see him there. "I didn't see you there either," He laughed. He didn't care if it was funny or stupid because he clearly wanted to join in with her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:49 am

Jenn rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him. "Ha ha. Very funny." She said sarcastically and laughed. She wondered why he wanted to get away from all the screaming girls that wanted him. She smiled when he smiled at her and she ran a hand through her hair, slightly embarrassed that she was meeting him for the first time in a bathing suit. "So, what? You didn't like all the screaming girls that want you?" She teased and laughed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:53 am

Bianca wasnt even calm anymore. Her adrenaline was already through the roof again after she tried relaxing. He was gonna keep bothering her untill she knocked him out. Her foot did hurt alittle bit, causing her to have a tiny limp but it was barely noticable. She then took a breath and took the pain, walking normal. She then seen Taylor and she stopped "Hey ya Taylor." she greeted him before beginning to walk again.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 am

Harry chuckled and pushed her back, playfully. He flipped his hair again because it was in his face again. Sometimes he didn't know how he could always handle this hair, but those fangirls seem to like it. And especially when he flips his hair. Many girls like that about him. He gave out a little laugh at her last response. It's good to sometimes just get away from all of the screaming girls, the paparazzi, and everything else. "Jenn, it's good to have a break sometimes," He smirked just a bit, and flipped his hair again.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:57 am

I thought Bianca was going to be with Justin...?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next