Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Selena wasn't sure if she was happy or not. Maybe it was alright hanging with Justin, but more and more she was thinking of Ross. It was all so confusing and too much. She wasn't sure if she could handle it all. "Um, it looks good on you." She says as she picks up a hat she was interested in. She didn't think of buying it, but she likes to try on hats.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Justin looked at her. "I know I look good," he said, flashing her a pearly white grin. "Where are those hats you were looking for, for me?" He asked, frowning a bit. He went back to trying on hats. Geez moody Justin.

Uhm...uh.....erm.....short post....uh....RAINBOWS

UNICORN

Celebrity Island - Page 7 Unicorn

Last edited by xXAkaliaXx on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

That was the best post ever xD

Selena took off the hat she was trying on and handed hats she was looking at for Justin. "Try on these." She says, and waits for him to put one on.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm

I edited it x3 the text symbols made a horse but when i hit enter then it went all funny

Justin put one on and smiled. "Ooh I like this one. Nice job." He then tried on another and frowned. "Um. What were you thinking with this one? I am not a girl, thank you." He took his off and put it back and tried on the others. He smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You're too sweet, helping me out like this."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Are you going to reply to Teen Cruise?

Selena watched him put on one hat and he looked pretty good in it. She watched him put on another and she laughed. "I love this hat." She giggles, and when he said the comment about a girl hat, she took the hat away from him. "Oh I forgot that hat was for me. It might have gotten in there by accident." She laughs, and then continued to look for more hats.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

I did :)

Justin smiled. "Obviously. It'd look cute on you. Why don't we go out for lunch, later?" He asked. "I mean. I know you don't have any plans with that Ross guy, right?" He took his hats up to the counter and paid for them then came back to her with the hats in a bag. "Want me to buy you some hats?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm

And replied back

Selena shrugged, and put a hat down that she was looking at. The hat she was looking at was pretty, but she didn't think it would suit her needs. "Um, sure." She replies, looking at him, and thinking. What am I doing with my life? Justin is really sweet and all, but what if he wanted to get back together? "Well, maybe, but do you know Ross?" She asked, flipping her hair. "I mean I know him. I met him here and..." She trailed off. "Sure buy me, um, these hats." She gives him several hats she likes.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Justin paid for her hats and handed her the bag. "Where should we go for lunch?" He led her out of the store and stopped walking, looking at her. "Do I know Ross? Dumb question. I know him. I've met him before. He's a jerk. He breaks the hearts of innocent girls like you. Stay away from him." He knew that Ross was exactly the opposite. He never broke up with a girl until he knew that there was nothing he could do to make the relationship better. Even then, he let the girl down gently.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Selena sighed and opened up her purse, taking out her phone. Nobody texted her, but she felt really weird and awkward. She put it back in her purse and then closed it. "Um, whatever you want." She says, and looks at him. She didn't believe what he said about Ross. He seemed like a nice guy and good with the girls. She brushed that out of her mind, and kept looking at him. "I don't think that's even true. You are just saying that because you don't want me to date him or something." She smirked, and looked away.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Justin grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her once. "No. That is not why I said that. It's true. And you're mine. So don't even think about it," he growled before letting go and putting on a cheery smile. "Off to lunch! I saw this cute place downtown. Perfect to get seen at. That way people will know we're back together." He took her by the wrist and pulled her to the restaurant.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Selena took a deep breath and tried to calm down. It wasn't working for her, unfortunately. She sorta knew he was just saying that for a certain reason that she thought would be right. He's probably just saying that so she would just forget about it. But she can't. "Alright. But I still can't believe you Justin." She sighed, and listened to him still talking. "That sounds good. Let's go." She looked at him, gave him a look when he mentioned they were back together. Does it really mean that we are?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 am

Ross was sitting in the restaurant when he heard the door open and looked up to see Justin hand in hand with Selena. He sighed and looked out the window, resting his head on his arms on the table. When they were seated at the table next to him he quickly asked for his meal to be charged on his card and he got up and dashed out the door, slamming it behind him.

Justin walked into the restaurant and saw Ross. He quickly slid his hand down from her wrist and onto her hand so they were holding hands. He smiled and laughed as he told her about some wacky tourist on the boat he had been on. They were seated at the table next to Ross and he grinned as he saw how upset it made him. Eventually, Ross got up and left and Justin smiled triumphantly. "What will you have?" He asked Selena, picking up his menu.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Selena followed Justin inside the restaurant as she saw Ross. He didn't look so happy when he saw us hand-in-hand. It also made her upset as well, but she didn't know what to say. She wanted to do something about it because she knew she likes Ross and he likes her, but she will figure out what to do to make it up to Ross. She sat down at the table next to Ross and she looked at him as he leaves. She started to get tears in her eyes, and then she wiped them away. "Um..." She trailed off and looked at the menu. "I don't know yet."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Justin rolled his eyes and ordered some fancy pasta dish for himself. "Well hurry up. We don't want to keep this poor waiter waiting for too long. I mean. You are paid to wait. Hence the name." He joked but when he was the only one laughing he cleared his throat awkwardly. He looked over at Selena. "Hurry up and decide. It's just lunch. It's not some life or death decision."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Selena rolled her eyes as well, but not as much as when Justin did it. She wasn't sure if this would go so well hanging out with him, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She didn't think she still had any feelings for him, but what if they came back? What would she say to Ross? "I'll have this," She says, pointing towards it, when she made up her mind.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

The waiter wrote it down then went to the kitchen. Justin sighed. "Took you long enough. So how have you been? Of course you hadn't found a new boyfriend yet when I found you. Still single. Pity. I've had a new girl since you. One of my 'One Less Lonely' girls. She was quite charming. But then I realized she was just some psycho fan. Girls threw themselves at me but I practiced control. I bet I'm the only guy lining up for you. Well. Except maybe for that pesky Joss."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Selena watched him go on and on about his new girlfriend, or whatever he wanted to call her. It made her disgusted, and she couldn't listen to it any longer. "Don't brag Justin," She snapped, and took a sip of her drink. "I was trying to get another boyfriend and then I found you here. And I actually was into Ross." She said, and her voice was sounding serious.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Justin laughed at the serious tone of her voice. "You actually believe that you liked him? No. No. No. I know you were using him to make me jealous. Well. Lucky for you I'm not the jealous type so I'm willing to let that go. Now that we're both here we can resume being Jelena or whatever the fans call us." The food arrived and he dug in, being the boy that he was. "And I wasn't bragging. I was simply filling you in on what's happened since we temporarily separated."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 am

Selena sighed as she looked at him. She was still thinking of Ross and every time Justin was talking about him, it made her think of him even more. She did have feelings for him. It wasn't because of making Justin jealous. Maybe that was a little a part of it, but it really wasn't fully why. "Justin, no, I'm serious. I do have feelings for Ross. It actually makes me wonder if I still have any for you." She said, and she sounded really serious, and a little edgy in her voice. She wasn't trying to make him mad or sad, but she still wasn't so sure if she had any feelings for Justin or maybe just a bit. When the food came, she started eating, but she still had her eyes on him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Justin clenched his jaw and curled his hands into fists. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Sel. You're mine. End of story." He put on a cheery smile and resumed eating his food. When he was done he stood up and walked over to the waitress. He slipped her a tip and a wink then walked back and sat down again. "Finish up soon. Then we'll go to my house." He put his hands behind his head, leaning back as he waited for her. He saw Ross looking in the window and stood up. "Gimme a second." He headed outside and started yelling at Ross, telling him to stay away. Ross looked mad for a moment then the defiance left his eyes as he realized he didn't want to get into a fight. He nodded glumly and shot a look at Selena before sauntering away.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am

Selena sighed and looked at him. She couldn't argue with stuff like that, but Justin just doesn't understand that she likes Ross, but she just doesn't know how to say it to make him understand. She took out her phone and quickly texted Ross. Hopefully Justin wouldn't guess who she was texting and take her phone away. She texts Ross, "Ross, I'm sorry. I'm trying to tell Justin that I do like you, but it's just hard. He still likes me." She sends the text, and then puts it back in her purse. She watched him be done with his food and then give a tip to the waitress. When he came back he told him she was also done. She was still thinking about Ross. When Justin left once again, she tried to find him. She watched him go outside, probably to tell Ross to go away.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:37 pm

mwahahahaa Im back! XD

Bianca was already at the island exploring. She felt pretty rich and like a princess but she never dressed like it. Nor did she act like it, hearing rapid footsteps, she didnt pay attention before she was smacked right into something, or someone. She quickly regained balance and looked at the guy. Woah! Ross Lynch! (OMg if i spelled his name wrong i will freak.) She noticed he was pretty much sweating his head off and his face was like really red "Sorry, I should pay attention to where I walk." she went in her bag and she handed him a bottle of water "here, you look pretty tired and hot. This should help."

**Warning** she is not gonna steal Ross. So dont get your panties in a bunch XDD

this post would work, right?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Justin came back in and grabbed Selena's arm, pulling her out of her chair. "Let's go." He almost growled, towing her towards the door. He had called a limo to pick them up and it was waiting outside. He opened the door and had her slide in first then he climbed in and closed the door. He was instantly on her, kissing and touching. He ripped at her clothing, growling something about that damn Ross and how he'd make sure that Selena knew that she was Justin's property after this.

Ross ran smack into some girl but he stopped when he saw it was Bianca. "Oh. Um. I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He knew he was a hot sweaty mess and he hoped she couldn't tell he was crying. Hopefully it just looked like sweat. He gratefully accepted the water bottle she offered him and took a few deep gulps, quickly emptying it. "Thank you very much. I really needed that." He tossed the bottle in the nearby recycling bin and ran his fingers through his sweat laden hair. "So. You're Bianca, right?" He asked, knowing already who she was.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Bianca nodded "I am Indeed. Also, I'm glad that you arent a fangirl/fanguy. Ross right?" she smiled when he nodded about his name "This place seems like school, i hear all types of rumors going around." she rolled her eyes and slid her hands into her pockets "I would love to tell you why I had come here but you may start first. I dont want to be a chatterbox and bore you half to death." that: she wouldnt like to do to Ross. Even as a celeberty, you care for others and let them get a word in. Insted of you talking your head off.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Ross chuckled. "Nope I am neither a fanguy nor a fangirl." He flipped his bangs out of his eyes. "Why I came here? Well. I came here to get away. I had a particularly hard breakup with my last girlfriend and I needed to get as far away as possible. Now here I am. Well. I kinda also wanted to escape the paparazzi." He shrugged. "They love breakups. Why are you here?" He asked, tilting his head a bit, eager to get his mind off of Justin and Selena. Well. He loved thinking about Selena. Just not when the thoughts included Justin.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next