Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Empty Re: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:45 am

Keith shrugged "Well, I just wanted to talk to you, get to know you better. Its best to not be so awkward, right?" he chuckled lightly and crossed his arms over his chest.He couldnt stop thinking good of her, complementing her feautures and her personality. But he did calm down on them, his mind less...working with all the complements and such
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Empty Re: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:57 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Tumblr_lgp5koBnp51qfyk0eo1_500
"I guess. Even through I'm not really sure what to talk about. We don't really know anything about eachother or even talk to eachother before. Maybe a wave here and there but I think that was it. Nothing else really." I shrugged and looked at him. I made sure he didn't touch me. Since my skin was colder them his.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 am

Keith nodded "Yeah, true that, well, how about we hang out for a bit today, get to know eachother. It'll be less awkward after it." maybe, he didnt know "I could tell you what im like if you would want me to." he didnt mind going first, if she wanted to go first, she could.
sorry Dx

Last edited by Britt-21 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 am

~Birth Info~
Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:
Siblings:Clint
~Love Life~
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Kids:

~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal:Immortal
If Immortal what?:Werewolf
Powers: (Vampires only)
Eye color:Blood Shot Red
~Human looks~
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Hazel
Tattoo:Spire on Back.
Piercing:
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 2ih5yly

~Birth Info~
Name:Clint Hale
Nickname:
Siblings:Derek
~Love Life~
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Kids:

~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal:Immortal
If Immortal what?:Werewolf
Powers: (Vampires only)
Eye color:Golden
~Human looks~
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Hazel
Tattoo:Faith on wrist.
Piercing:
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 2dtyupu

Btw for this roleplay Derek and Clint r gonna hate Vampires.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:18 am

Btw for this roleplay Derek and Clint r gonna hate Vampires.

okies :3

Oh, Vamp, which kind of shifting are we doing? like if Keith got turned into a wolf, would we do the Teen Wolf way- Getting scratched/bitten or the Vampire Diaries way- killing someone if they had the curse thing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

If you dont have the werewolf gene then bitten. The wolf gene then you kill someone
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Ah alright, makes sence.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:00 pm

~Birth Info~
Name: Harry
Nickname: Hazza
Siblings: None
~Love Life~
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Husband/Wife: None
Kids: None
~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal: Immortal
If Immortal what?: Vampire
Powers: (Vampires only) Can turn invisible
Eye color: Red
~Human looks~
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Tattoo: Several around body
Piercing: None
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Harry-styles12

~Birth Info~
Name: Cece
Nickname: Just Cece
Siblings: None
~Love Life~
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Husband/Wife: None
Kids: None
~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal: Immortal
If Immortal what?: Vampire
Powers: (Vampires only) Read minds
Eye color: Golden
~Human looks~
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Brown
Tattoo: None
Piercing: Ears pierced
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Cece-frey-jingle-ball-2012-04
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Keith nodded "Yeah, true that, well, how about we hang out for a bit today, get to know eachother. It'll be less awkward after it." maybe, he didnt know "I could tell you what im like if you would want me to." he didnt mind going first, if she wanted to go first, she could.
sorry Dx
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Crystal
I shrugged alittle. "Um ya sure." I looked at him and hopped up on the back of my car. "Just. Make sure no awkward moments come out. I hate thoese moments." insay and shake my head and smiled alittle hearing my song come on. I looked at the time then back at him. "Did we have any homework in that class"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Accepted. Both of you
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Derek

He was a new house he just moved in, with his nice full black Camaro. All shinny and clean, still unpacking not knowing anyone in the neighborhood. Clint was useing all his wolf strength to move furniture by himself. He walked out of the Garage into the house he walked down the hallway into the liveing room. He turned and looked at Clint his eyes kept changeing. His discharge kind of sad to see him like this all the time, He use to have a discharge when he was a baby but he grew out of it . Clint used color contacts to cover up his changing golden in public and so. But the shinnness from the gold make his hazel look like neon hazel or green.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Keith put his hands up in surrender "Alright, fine fine." he chuckled and slid his hands into his pockets. Asking about homework, he nodded "yeah, I could let you barrow my notes if you want, I already finished up my homework while in class." he slid his backpack off his back and opened it, pulling out a notebook, his hand writing very clear to read and neat.

Alice was walking home, her bag on her side. Walking down her block she spotted two men, thought nothing of them really. Obviously they looked like brand new faces. Shrugging it off, she kept on walking and pulled out her keys to her house. Once she got to the front yard, she looked at the men "Welcome to the Neighborhood!" she yelled out before approaching her house and unlocking the door.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

I don't even feel like RPing......idk why
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

awww
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Derek

He heard someone yell something out, he walked out onto the place mat infront of the door fom outside "Thanks for Greeting!" He yelled back out as he scent her Immortal he walked in and grabed a table and used his Strength and put it in the Kitchen. He walked over and sat down on the couch as the other things were wraped up and in Boxes
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm just like not in the mood O.o
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Alice unlocked her door and walked inside, closing the door behind her. She tossed her keys on the table and put the bag on her chair. Looking over she noticed something was out of place. She groaned "not again." shaking her head she looked at the door "looks like im gonna wind up breaking another door for this." she walked upstairs, finding the guy who had always followed her. She shoved him down the stairs, too fast to move but he still fell down anyway "What did I tell you about coming into my house. I really dont appreciate other vampires in my house without permission." she walked him to the door but he stood in front of it, never learned his lession. "out." when he refused, she kicked him in the stomach as he flew through the door, it shattered into wood peices. Again. "Next time im taking a peice of wood and stabbing it with you, understand?" he nodded quickly and ran "He never learns." she looked at the door frame "now for a new door."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Tumblr_lgp5koBnp51qfyk0eo1_500
I looked at the notes. They were what I had but I knew and remembered. "No it's fine. I don't need notes. I just needed to know if we hand homeowner or anything." I say and slide off the car and went into the car and chnaged the radio. I chnaged it to come pop music. It was the song we were using for the new cheerleading tricks. As it played almost did the moves I was in a blue and black checkered dress. It was tight in my skin and went down to my knees. I then had black flats on.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:08 am

Keith nodded "Alright" he put his book back inside "The only homework was reading about 3 pages from the book. 20-23." je zipped the backpack and chuckled slightly as she did slight moves to the song "im guessing this is what you girls practice with, the song?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 am

~Birth Info~
Name: Shayfer Rochelle Owens
Nickname: Shay
Siblings: Jake
~Love Life~
Crush: Nah
BF/GF: please Rolling Eyes
Husband/Wife: Umm, no
Kids: Uh..no
~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal: Human
~Human looks~
Hair color: Dirty blonde
Eye color: blue
Tattoo: Writing across my rib cage, just some old quote you couldn't care about
Piercing: none
Looks: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Tumblr_m7xe8qgvlU1qhsmbwo1_r1_500
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Caroline-Forbes-caroline-forbes-9538497-604-438
When he was busy putting the paper back into his bag I did about two back flips and landed doing the splits. When your a cheerleader you learn to do anything wearing anything. Even heels. Yes heels. I could have done it in healed but I wasnt wearing anything only flats. I looked up at him and whole the hair out of my face and looked up at him and nodded. "Yup. We're dancing to this at the football game."

Accepted
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 am

Shay: Shoving her car door closed with more force than probably necessary, she winced as it made a rather loud crashing sound coming together. She'd have to no doubt bump that dent out later. Running her hand through her long dirty blonde hair, she walked up to the store and then in past the automatic doors. Her white tank top, slightly dirty with engine grease around the bottom hem, and torn up shorts, that came up way past fingertip length but were still appropriate, weren't exactly what people would call normal clothing around here but she didn't care. She needed a liter of oil and she didn't care who was there to see her. Going straight to the automotives aisle, she shoved her hands into her pockets and looked over each one carefully, trying to pick out the best for the rink dink car she owned. It wasn't a very expensive car, because she couldn't afford one of those. Name needed to be fed and she had to spend money on every bill they owed which gave her just enough money for gas left over. The car was a junker she fixed and is still a work in progress to be honest but it's gettin there.
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 2 Tumblr_lks074AaCx1qcuhdoo1_500
I saw a girl rush in and raised an eyebrow. I followed behind her alittle and saw her head to the motor area. A girl into cars. Not bad. She was cute too which made it perfect. I walked up behind her in some shorts and a grey beader. "You need any help there?" I asked as I leaned alittle and looks at her with a small grin. By her scent she was human. Not bad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 am

Keith chuckled "Well, ill be sure to cheer you on." she was just as talented as he was told by others. "Everyone talks about you and your talents as a cheerleader. They think you're great."

sorry...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next