Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Empty -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am

IMMORTAL PLAY TIME
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal BBD1DC87-7C40-433B-8482E919C613ADD1 -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Tumblr_lt1fbzrJiY1r489t5o1_500

Story: You either moved to or lived in the small town of Mystic Falls. The town that was known to be full of immortals. From Vampires and werewolves to hybrids. The town is where immortals come to play and have fun. But there are immortal that know how to control theirself. The ones who can blend in and act like a human even when they are starving for blood or a full moon is near. Will you be the human who falls in love with an immortal or and immortal you falls inlove with another type of immortal.

Rules:
- Fighting in OOC: Their will be no fighting. You get three warnings and If u don't listen you will be kicked out of the RP
-Anger Issues: Do not start yelling and swearing if someone asks you to do something or if someone you like dates someone else.
-Crushing: Their will be no crushing on ur own people and their will be no crushing one someone you see walk past you.
-Sex: This will be fade to black. Once u take off the clothes it's fade to black!
-Powers: Their will be no over powering in this RP. Yes vampire have powers but only ONE! Werewolves DO NOT have any powers they are large and have powerful jaws but have NO powers.
-Drama: Drama is good but to much will make other mad and annoyed and will cause drama that can hurt a lot of people so watch what you do.
-Having fun: Have fun in this RP and party with ur charred just don't go over board and cause a lot of drama.

Skelly:
~Birth Info~
Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
~Love Life~
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Kids:
~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal:
If Immortal what?:
Powers: (Vampires only)
Eye color:
~Human looks~
Hair color:
Eye color:
Tattoo:
Piercing:
Looks:

My people:
~Birth Info~
Name: Tyler Lockwood
Nickname:Tyler
Siblings: None
~Love Life~
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Husband/Wife:No
Kids: No
~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal: Immortal
If Immortal what?: Werewolf
Powers: My jaws
Eye color: Golden
~Human looks~
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Green
Tattoo: Wolf paw on my right shoulder
Piercing: No
Looks: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Tumblr_m3cptmRHky1qbzm33o1_500
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Tyler

~Birth Info~
Name: Maybell
Nickname: May
Siblings: No
~Love Life~
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Husband/Wife: No
Kids: No
~Immortal Living~
If Immortal what?: Vampire
Powers: Control minds
Eye color: Blood Red
~Human looks~
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green blue eyes
Tattoo: No
Piercing: ears
Looks: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal I2NCEs3UEYFW7
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Empty Re: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:28 am

Open :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Empty Re: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:34 am

Name:Alice
Nickname:Ali?
Siblings:None..
~Love Life~
Crush:no
BF/GF:no
Husband/Wife:no
Kids:no
~Immortal Living~
Powers: (Vampires only) telekanesis (weird huh?)
Eye color:turn silver when shes about to feed.
~Human looks~
Hair color:blonde
Eye color:grey
Tattoo:a Heart on the left wrist
Piercing:no
Looks:-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Avril-lavigne-girl-blonde-celebrity-pics-face-tattoos_large

Name: Keith
Nickname:make one
Siblings:a little sister.
~Love Life~
Crush:np
BF/GF:no
Husband/Wife:no
Kids:no
~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal: Human
If Immortal what?:
Eye color:
~Human looks~
Hair color:brown
Eye color:brown
Tattoo:no
Piercing: no
Looks:

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Boy-cute-guy-hot-man-Favim.com-111239

Last edited by Britt-21 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 am

Yes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 am

And only one power for the vampires. It's in the rules
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

Finished :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 am

Accepted
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 am

Alright, So, should I post oor..?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 am

Ya sure
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:08 am

Keith was coming out of school, just as everyone else was. Slinging his backpack over his shoulders, he walked home. Never had he used his car for school. Becides, he wasnt as far as people thought he was. People also had thought he was a perv because he apparently touched a girls ass. Sure he did Rolling Eyes. He never did such a thing, he wasnt like that, he respected girls and their personal space. He ran his hand through his hair and put his hat on his head again ((Like in the pic))
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 am

May
I walked out of the woods that were close to the school. I took off the last class so I could go feed. It was a week or two so I was alittle week and being around a lot of humans would make a thirsty vampire crazy. I wiped my lips and looed around. I walked over to my mustang and opened the door and leaned in and turned on the radio loud.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 am

Keith lifted his head, hearing the music that wasnt too far. Looking behind him and into the school lot, he spotted the girl he had a huge crush on, May. Everyone talked about her, some even talked bad, but he stopped that for her. He cracked a smile, he started to debate weather to go and approach her, or keep walking. He went with approaching her, and thats what Keith had done.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:27 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Tumblr_lwo4o3utr81qjuvtn
I heard someone walking up to me but to act normal I pretended I didn't here them. I could tell it was a human by the scent coming of their body. The blood running through their veins. The red mouth watering......what am I thinking!! I just fed I should be good. I had a hiker for lunch so I should be good. I acted normal I stood up and turned around almost bumping into the guy.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 am

Keith accedently bumped into her when she had turned "Oh, Im sorry." he said kindly and backed slightly up so they werent so close. He thanked god that it was a light bump and not a huge one "I'm Keith, im in your third period class." he adjusted his hat slightly and smiled warmly at her. The golden-like strands that fitted her face perfectly and her eyes that shined beautifuly in the sun..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:40 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Tumblr_m7cczgVf251r8plrio1_500
I looked at him and nodded. "Ya I rember you. I just never talked to you or anything." I shrugged and leaned on my car and looked up at him. I could hear the thumping of his heart and tried not to go all vampire. I moved my ring alittle on my finger. "So what brings you over here?" I asked with a small laugh and moved my hair alittle out of my face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:45 am

Keith shrugged "Well, I just wanted to talk to you, get to know you better. Its best to not be so awkward, right?" he chuckled lightly and crossed his arms over his chest.He couldnt stop thinking good of her, complementing her feautures and her personality. But he did calm down on them, his mind less...working with all the complements and such
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:57 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Tumblr_lgp5koBnp51qfyk0eo1_500
"I guess. Even through I'm not really sure what to talk about. We don't really know anything about eachother or even talk to eachother before. Maybe a wave here and there but I think that was it. Nothing else really." I shrugged and looked at him. I made sure he didn't touch me. Since my skin was colder them his.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 am

Keith nodded "Yeah, true that, well, how about we hang out for a bit today, get to know eachother. It'll be less awkward after it." maybe, he didnt know "I could tell you what im like if you would want me to." he didnt mind going first, if she wanted to go first, she could.
sorry Dx

Last edited by Britt-21 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 am

~Birth Info~
Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:
Siblings:Clint
~Love Life~
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Kids:

~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal:Immortal
If Immortal what?:Werewolf
Eye color:Blood Shot Red
~Human looks~
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Hazel
Tattoo:Spire on Back.
Piercing:
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal 2ih5yly

~Birth Info~
Name:Clint Hale
Nickname:
Siblings:Derek
~Love Life~
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Kids:

~Immortal Living~
Human or Immortal:Immortal
If Immortal what?:Werewolf
Eye color:Golden
~Human looks~
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Hazel
Tattoo:Faith on wrist.
Piercing:
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal 2dtyupu

Btw for this roleplay Derek and Clint r gonna hate Vampires.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:18 am

Btw for this roleplay Derek and Clint r gonna hate Vampires.

okies :3

Oh, Vamp, which kind of shifting are we doing? like if Keith got turned into a wolf, would we do the Teen Wolf way- Getting scratched/bitten or the Vampire Diaries way- killing someone if they had the curse thing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

If you dont have the werewolf gene then bitten. The wolf gene then you kill someone
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Ah alright, makes sence.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:00 pm

~Birth Info~
Name: Harry
Nickname: Hazza
~Love Life~
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Husband/Wife: None
Kids: None
~Immortal Living~
Powers: (Vampires only) Can turn invisible
Eye color: Red
~Human looks~
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Tattoo: Several around body
Piercing: None
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Harry-styles12

~Birth Info~
Name: Cece
Nickname: Just Cece
~Love Life~
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Husband/Wife: None
Kids: None
~Immortal Living~
Powers: (Vampires only) Read minds
Eye color: Golden
~Human looks~
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Brown
Tattoo: None
Piercing: Ears pierced
Looks:
-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal Cece-frey-jingle-ball-2012-04
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Keith nodded "Yeah, true that, well, how about we hang out for a bit today, get to know eachother. It'll be less awkward after it." maybe, he didnt know "I could tell you what im like if you would want me to." he didnt mind going first, if she wanted to go first, she could.
sorry Dx
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Crystal
I shrugged alittle. "Um ya sure." I looked at him and hopped up on the back of my car. "Just. Make sure no awkward moments come out. I hate thoese moments." insay and shake my head and smiled alittle hearing my song come on. I looked at the time then back at him. "Did we have any homework in that class"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next