Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 3 Empty Re: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm

I don't know where to start xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 3 Empty Re: -Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm

its after school right now :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Okay thanks.
I'll think of something.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:31 pm

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 3 Tumblr_ly89u04tFP1qgxqjk
I popped open my truck and connected the cord claps to my car then went and stuck it onto hers. I went and hopped in my car turning on the engine. Sparks kinda flew alittle as I started the engine but other then that it worked. I hopped out and dissconenected the cords and put them in the back. I then went and handed her my number. "Incase this happens again." I gave her a nice smile and went to my car door.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Harry
It was after school and I decided to walk home. I didn't bring my car to school today, but I usually did. I was in a rush this morning and I didn't have any time to do so. I started to walk home. It was boring, but I knew that I wasn't going to do this tomorrow. I started to pick up speed as I used my vampire speed to walk home. Then I was at home. I was living in a mansion. I walked up to the stairs and I opened up the door. There was my mother watching TV in the living room.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Shay: She couldn't just let him leave, but she have any ideas to make him stay a moment longer. "Wait..." She looked at the card and read his name, reciting it in her head before saying it out loud. "Tyler Lockwood right? Well, mister Lockwood, what am I supposed to give you for your services here. I've got twenty bucks in my dash if you want it or perhaps your just a freebie giver?" She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him with a slight smile curving her lips upwards. He was definitely a distraction. Tall, green eyed, handsome features. She'd have to be careful what she said so that she didn't lead him on or flirt with him in anyway or she'd end up having more to worry about than just Jake and herself.
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 am

-Immortals Play Time-Stay Human or Turn Immortal - Page 3 Tumblr_m4517m1SkB1r9mt7oo1_500
I looked at her and smiled alittle shaking my head. "I don't need money. But maybe one of these we can hang. When your not rushing around and all." I say and looked at her from over the top of the truck. "Or since you just got oil I could help you with it. I'm known to lift heavy things. Plus im on the football team so i get stronger then" I laughed alittle and ran a hand through my hair. "So what's your name?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3