Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

+2
Britt-21
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 15 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 am

Derek

He sat down and sniffed the air he stepped in the chilling cold water as he saw a fish. he gave it the death stare as he patted at it as he jumped like a fox and jumpedon it water went everywhere. He grabed the fish and held it in his mouth.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 15 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 am

Luna-"ok then" she walks towerd the river passing the lake on the way "nice catch Derek"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 am

Derek

He saw her and grinned haveing the fish still in his mouth. "Thank you!" He said with words mummbling as the fish was hanging from his mouth.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:03 am

Crystal
It was kinda fun exploring around the grounds. I looked at the dens well the ones taut were empty and picked one then went and checked out the hunting area then finally the lake. It was hard work running around a lot. I slide in the cold as hell water I smiled. It was almost refreshing to how hot I was right now. I soaked for a minute then got out then Shoke out my fur. (Slow mo!)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 am

Luna-"your very welcome" she continues to the river
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 am

Derek

He walked out the water and shoke his fur, water was going everywhere as he set the fish down. and shoke his fur more and coughed up the water that he got in his lungs when he dove in. He looked around and Clint was asleep in his den.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 am

Crystal
I trotted alittle more up the river and saw I think the wolf Derek munching on some fish he got. I probably should go say sorry for the weird flirt tone. I shrugged and padded over to him but kept some space to let him eat and listen if he wanted. "hey Derek. Sorry about the whole flirt tone voice. It happens alot cause of my voice and all."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:15 am

Derek

He looked up but his ears perked he kind of blocked out everything she said but he heard some of it. "Its fine." He nodded as he had fish slim all over his mouth he walked over to the water and washedit off so his mouth wouldnt smell bad he yawned an looked at her. "Your voice naturally sound flirty?"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 am

Holas XD

Ash only slept for a tiny bit before waking up again and streching. He looked at his 'mommy' and 'Daddy' as they slept. The little pup carefully got up and got out of the den, walking around on the grounds before he went to the trees and looked inside. Looked alittle scary but he dared to go inside, his ears pinned to his head as he did so. He walked and walked but stopped after a few minutes, the little pup was lost. He began whineing and he snuggled next to a tree, wishing he never left his mothers side.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Crystal
"Ya. I kinda learned it when I was in my old pack as a pup I would away hear girls sounding flirty around people so I kinda learned it that way " I say and looked at him. "ya I know. It's weird "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Derek

he nodded "Well sure, you cant put it that way? people around here cant really figure me out." he said knowing she wouldnt understand a word he just said but he ignored and got up looking at her a tiny bit before wondering off toward the woods for a walk or so.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

got nothing for ash now XD idc who sees him :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Luna-she hears whining and walks towerd the sound, comeing across Ash she looks at him "you ok Little one?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Crystal
I tilted my head alittle confused in a way but let him go cause I didn't want him mad.

Ya that's all I got
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Ash was startled and he got up fast and hid behind the tree. He felt unsafe around other woolves other then his new parents that acually saved him from harm. He peeked at the wolf, still whining a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Luna-"I'm not going to hurt you little one" she said softly
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Ash came out, his tail between his legs and his ears pinned down
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Derek

He saw Luna and a Pup he tilt his head as he kept walking new females..new comers..he thought to himself maybe its time to find a mate for himself. He thought he likes one female here that he wants his mate. He has to ask her sometime.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 am

Luna-"thats it, your ok" she said softly trying to reashore the pup
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am

Ash looked at the female, wanting to go home, he whined and ran to the wolf "I want mama and dady..." he said lowly but it sounded more baby like when he said it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am

Derek

He waited, he turned to the direction Luna was he was slight nervous. his tail slightly between his legs
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

Luna-she nodds "ok i'll take you to them, but do you know eather one of their names?" she nuzzles the pup cunfertingly. Derek's movement caght her eye and she looks at him "are you ok?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 am

Ash thought about their names, what were they? "alex and snow" he stil had alittle trouble talking and he was quiet as he seen the black wolf, Ash hid his face behind Lunas front leg
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:26 am

Ya....I'm kinda lost in this rp now
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:26 am

i got my male :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next