Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

+2
Britt-21
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 14 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Luna-she gets her paws back under her, she stands up quickly, watch should know him off balince
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 14 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:06 am

Derek

He wouldnt lose to another wolf he never have, he started to stumble since he was a masive brute he didnt let go off hr throat. The more and more he got into the fight the more he got rougher and his jaw closed more.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:21 am

Luna-she growls, more to herself. as much as this fight was hurting she won't give up. she kicks him with her back paws, knocking him over. and scratchs at his muzzle and bites down on his neck
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

Derek

When she got ahold of his neck his eyes begun to turn blood red anger in him ranged. He bared his teeth and snarled as he shoke his neck back and fourth he put his paw on her face and pulled back scrathing up half of her face. his claws digging in her skin. He wasnt thinking he begun to turn this into a real fight, he kicked his feet up makeing her move to the side alittle as he fliped on over and he was on top he looked down at her and lunged at her neck and bite down on it. Blood begun to drip from his neck and on his nose. If she was a male and a loner he would killed her in a heartbeat but shes a female and a Alpha he couldnt kill her so this wasnt his best work.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 am

"That Is Anuff!!" a white she-wolf ran out of the bushes and growling at Derek "It's ovus you won, so let Luna go" she hated fighting real or fake, though this fight just go out of hand

Luna-she kicks Derek off of her and sat up
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:36 am

Derek

His ears perked seeing the white wolf come as he hoped off Luna, he gave a glare at her and frowned huffing as he padded off in the woods.Blood drawning showing were he went. mostly leaveing a track of blood spots.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 am

"Luna, are you ok?" she white wolf asked very consered

Luna-she nods "yah, thanks Hope"

Hope-"I know you too well Luna" she runs off and gets some herbs to clean the bite and some cob webs to pack it, the she started on the scratchs, once she was done she backed up "there"

Luna-"thank you" she looked at the trail of blood spots "we better go see to him wounds"

Ho nods and the two she-wolfs started to fallow the trail
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 am

Derek

He was walking slowly, blood dripping and the wind flowing into his wounds and makeing them burn and hurt worse then before. Then a tree branch wacks him in the face he grunted and kept walking he had hi head down as he steped on something and a branch comes down and cuts him as blood splatters on the tree and his blood trail stoped. He walked down the dirt trail as he found a dark grass most patch and it was cool so he layed down in it. The moist going into his wounds and making the burning stop.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 am

they follow the path ontill they get to the end of the trail. from there they follows his scent trail ontill they find him. Hope goes to find some heebs. Luna sits down infrount of him and looks at him "Are you ok?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 am

Derek

He saw them seeing luna sit in front of him, He gave off a grunt as he looked down "Im fine." He said with a shallow and deep voice, His blood red eyes were shinning and glowing
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:10 am

Luna-she nodds "ok good, i thought i may have acclly hurt you" she studys him for a min ontill Hope came back

Hope-she sits a pile of herbs be side Damaen and starts to clean out his bites and scatchs
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 am

Derek

He chuckled and looked at her as Hope begun to put the herbs on his muscals tensed up. "Ha its fine..its my fault for getting to far with the fight." he gave off a grinn.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 am

Blue river forever

Name: Crystal
Mate: Nope
Crush: Nope
Pups: No
Siblings: Zack
Personality: She's sweet but has a rough side to her.
History: Parents does from hunters
Rank Wanted: Fighter maybe
Parents: Both Dead. But I had a pure blood line
Adoted Pups: none
Looks: (She's larger then most females) BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 14 154952043400181272_yoIxvgde_b (But blue eyes)

Name: Zack
Mate: No
Crush: no
Pups: no
Siblings: Crystal
Personality: He's daring and very out there
History: Same as Crystal
Rank Wanted: Hunter?
Parents: Dead
Adoted Pups: no
Looks: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 14 Wolf_2
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 am

(accpeted Vamp)

He chuckled and looked at her as Hope begun to put the herbs on his muscals tensed up. "Ha its fine..its my fault for getting to far with the fight." he gave off a grinn.

Hope-she puts some cobwebs on his bites and deep scratches "there, now both of you take it easy for a few days"

Luna-"yes, Hope" she rolls her eyes at her sister. before looking at Derek agin "no i should have stoped the fight before it went too far" she smiles back slightly
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 am

Derek

"We were both wrong for going to far." he said as he looked at her and gave a bigger grinn as he got up and licked the side of her face and begun to walk toward back to all the dens and such.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:28 am

Thanks

Crystal
I walked through the woods with my brother at my side. He was more of the runt but he was up to my neck but I was larger then I should. I guess I got it from being bred pure bred somehow. As I walked I watched around and smelt for a lack. It took time till I found one. I walked into the area and looked for the alpha.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 am

Luna-"we can say that" she blinks surprized by him licking the side of her face and as he heads back she brakes into a full hearted smile. she stay in the field alittle longer to gather her throughts befor heading back to camp. on her way back she notices Zack and Crystal walking around the heads towerd them "can i help you?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 am

Crystal
I turned and looked at the wolf. "Hello. I'm Crystal and this is Zack and we are looking for the alpha to help get us into the pack." I say in a normal like loudish voice but it was sweet yet strong too.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 am

[b]Derek[b]

Walkng back to the pack, he noticed the wolves also seeing so did Luna, He stood beside Luna and his eyes narrowed at the too wolves standeing there. His tail went alittle heigh his eyes turned blood red not glowing though his ears were perked.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 am

Luna-"I see, well then Welcome to BlueRiver" she smiles "I'm the Alpha here, I'm Luna and this is Derek, and its nice to meet you both"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:44 am

Derek

He stood thre "Hello, like she said Im Derek...Fighter of the Pack." He said with a shallow deep tone but wasn to deep.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:46 am

Crystal
"Thanks for letting us join. You won't regret it." I say with a small smirk as I looked at Derek who had his ears perked up. It was always cute seeing that on tiny puppies. My old pack had a lot of pups running around. "It's nice to meet you Derek" I say in a flirty tone with a hint of strongest to it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 am

Derek

His ears pinned to his head, when he heard her flirty tone being hit on by a newcomer wasnt something he really wanted at the moment. He nodded and begun to walk to the lake as his tail went down his ears perke back up. He saw Clint and pawed him as him and clint walked to the lake.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 am

Luna-"your welcome, i hope that i dont" she studys the new comers "what are you 2 good at"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:55 am

Zack
"Wow. Even I knew that was alittle to early there Crystal." I say with a small ugh and looked at Crystal who just rolled her eyes.

Crystal
"We'll sorry if that's how I speck half the time to dudes. Just Not girls just just no " I whole my head and shoke out my pelt and padded around to explore.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next