Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 11:31 am

Mia looked at him "I know. I only know little about you and I have for many years. But, now I get to know you." she smiled and nuged him lightly, and smiled, finishing up his sandwich and sliding it in front of him. She then worked on hers. It was nice to have company "i'm sure my parents would like to meet you. Whenever they get home." she put all the stuff away and got water for both of them. She walked to the table and set it up "doubt they would be home today." she was mostly alone. Sometimes she was scared to be alone. But she never told anyone that "I love the company, I could tell you that much."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 11:51 am

Ryu looked straight into Mia's eyes. "Nobody from our school knew anything about me.. There's a good reason for that.." He said while she nudged him slightly. "Then again.. You have a beautiful smile.." He spoke as he took the sandwich, he took a bite. To his surprise it was really good. "Amazing.." This was the first time he had such a good sandwich, heck this was the first sandwich a girl made for him, even the thought of it made him blush. "Your parents work a lot don't they?" Knowing that angels are pretty much busy these days wasn't really uncommon, the fact that the war between the demons and angels was still a very sensitive topic.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 11:57 am

Mia was glad that he was so kind. He even complimented on her smile. It made her blush and she ate with him. When he asked about her working parents, she nodded "Yeah, they work a ton, so i'm mostly here by myself. Its quite lonely here because i'm so used to them being home and having a good time." she leaned back in her hair "I really miss them sometimes. I feel like I dont have enough attention."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Ryu knew that the reason why Mia's parents were so hardworking. She's very lucky to have parents like that.. Ryu never did knew his parents well, they were killed by angels many years ago. He does hold a deep grudge deep inside, but it wasn't worth killing younger angels that don't have anything to do with it. He sighed. "Don't worry.. I'm sure they love you.. That's why they are trying to clean this world of ev-" What was he about to say? His tongue slipped and before you knew it his facial expression was slightly blank. He was an idiot saying that..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Mia froze and she looked at him. DId he know!? Oh no no no! He couldnt have known! She was panicy now. "umm....What do you mean, Ryu..? What do you know?" her heart was racing, she didnt know weather to run, or whatever. She was just scared. She rose form her seat and picked up Luke who was sleeping and still was. She really hoped she didnt invite a demon in her home...or yet..a mix of some sort...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Ryu knew this was going to happen.. Even though how much Mia was pure, she wouldn't welcome a filthy demon like him. He rose from his seat gently putting down the sandwich that she made for him, he gently moved his look at her. Even though she was going to hate him for what he was he couldn't lie to her. "I know many things.. I know what you are.." He had a gentle smile, even though this was the end of the line for him. Ryu started walking backwards.. His eyes showed sadness.. "I'm sorry for intruding..." He quickly took of the shirt he was wearing and walked towards the door. "Thank you for your kindness.. Even if it was short I had a great time.." With that Ryu had a gentle smile, he stretched out his hand towards Mia. He was holding the t-shirt she gave him. "Here.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Mia felt way too opened..he knew what she was.. He knew she was a angel in progress. She looked at him and shook her head and pushed his hand back "Keep it." she walked closer to him and put Luke down. Letting the puppy trot out of the room. She had to know what Ryu was. She pulled him into a hug, feeling the heat from his chest. She started using her clensing power to see if she could identify him, but all there was, was a huge force that pushed her away and knocked her over onto the floor. She winced and looked at Ryu.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Ryu was surprised that Mia said that, he was even more surprised that she hugged him. At that moment he could sense something trying to invade his body, but it was very weak. Knowing this she was probably a new angel. There was a big gap between their knowledge and power. He was startled to see that his own body was fighting back and soon knocked her down on the floor. His face showed shock, he was worried. He kneeled next to her, moving his hand slowly and gently towards her face. He wanted to see if she was okay, but for some strange reason he could not speak..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Mia closed her eyes, afraid, but when he touched her face, he was a calm touch. She opened her eyes slowly and she looked at him. She was worried that he might hurt her, but maybe it was the way he touched her made her slightly calmer "you're...." her eyes filled with tears. She didnt want him to be a demon..she wanted him to be just like her and with her.. The tears fell down her face, she was beginning to like him and him being a demon kept her from him..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Ryu didn't say anything. Even if he spoke the truth was in front of Mia, he knew that she would never accept the fact that he was a demon, a monster. Her cheeks were so soft, he moved his hand through her golden hair and then gently started pulling back his hand. She was so pure.. He lowered his head slightly, his bangs covering his eyes. "Don't worry.. I'm not here to harm you. I wanted to tell you the truth, but knowing that this was how you would react.. I'm really selfish huh.. Guess that I wanted to live in the illusion of being an angel for once.." His face was blank, yet inside his heart was hurting.. This pain was so unbearable for him...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Mia took his hand again and she sat up "Ryu..." she used her one hand and cupped his cheek lightly, bringing his face to face hers "i know that...being..that thing is the worse thing in the world. Right now..I would have killed you. And I didnt.." she moved his hair and looked in his eyes "I see the good in you, you arent a pure demon, Ryu. Because demons are all cruel..besides, they would have died walking through my door. you have good in you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Ryu couldn't move, all of his strength vanished, Mia's touch calmed him down. Was an angel always this gentle? He didn't know, every other encounter with an angel ended only in bloodshed. "You don't know me..." His voice was cold. "If you saw the true "demon" that is inside of me..." He looked Mia right into her eyes, his right eye slowly changed into red. "I have harmed many angels.. Slain many demons.." He spoke as his head started to hurt, his breathing was heavier... He closed his eyes in pain bitting his own tongue to help him stay calm..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Mia dropped her hands and let his hand go. He was changing? she didnt know, but she backed away from him and she stood up. SHe sniffled "go...ryu..." she summoned her weapon just in case "I dont want to hurt you.." she shook her head, her blonde hair brushing her face and Luke running to her feet, hiding behind her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Ryu's body started to hurt all over, though his vision was getting bad. He screamed, he felt as if his head was exploding. He felt a dark force in the area around the house. A half broken mask started to form on his face as the right side was releasing a red aura. Two swords appeared on his back, they were the same size yet were made of two different material. "R-run.. Hide.." His voice was shaking while he was transforming into his demonic self. His fangs grew slightly as his breathing was going back to normal. "Run! Or you will be stuck in Limbo!" He raised his voice standing up and walking out of the door, he walked to the middle of the street turning his look around. Equiping his swords in a reverse grip he waited for the person causing all of this.

FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Mia spoke to her puppy and he went and hid "I'll be back" she hurried out the door and spreaded her wings. She had to use her powers to make her and him invisable to the human eye. "I cant let you cause a rucus here." her adrenaline ran high, this was her job. "Even if I do feel for Him."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Ryu looked back towards Mia that was now outside. He was slightly irritated that she didn't follow his orders. "What part of 'run and hide' didn't you understand?" His voice was cold as his eyes were filled with darkness. The ground started shaking around them both as the terrain started shifting, the sky was no longer blue, it was a bright red. The terrain started to change as black crystal shards started coming out of the ground and buildings, also the ground cracked in several places creating many holes, a one way ticket straight to hell. A shard that came from the ground was heading towards Mia. Ryu disolved into dark matter and appeared in front of her to block the shard using his swords. The impact sent a shockwave that both Mia and Ryu felt. The mask was hidding Ryu's grin. "This is the last time you don't listen to me. Got that?" He spoke moving the swords back to his side in a proper grip. "You aren't ready for Limbo yet... Don't get hurt." Ryu stood firm as his eyes wandered around the landscape, he felt a strong presence, it was dark and had a stench of betrayal. "Hmph..A Fallen Angel.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Mia was using her wings to fly slightly off the gound, but didnt care about the shock wave. Looking back at her house it was okay. Holy grounds kept it safe. "I have gotten hurt many times before. Now doesnt make a difference." the sudden change in enviornment really started to scare her. She never seen something like this. A fallen angel? Oh great. More work to be done. "Looks like a got more work to do!" her dress was switched with armor. Something an angel always needed for battle "Seeing something like this is horrid. I will finish you." this was the fierce angel talking.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Ryu moved his look at Mia while she changed into her battle gear, it differed from angel to angel. She was strong, for an angel in training. "This is Limbo. The battlefield between good and evil. The human realm isn't affected by it in any way. When this is over everything will be back to normal." He spoke reasuring her that this was nothing to be scared about. "This is your first time in Limbo? If it is then try not to pick a fight with a fallen angel.." His swords started glowing a strange aura releasing their power. A red and white aura combining, good and evil. His personalities were starting to combine. "Do you trust me?" Ryu asked, his voice was normal without a hint of evil in it. It was soft and gentle...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Mia looked at him, watching as his voice soften. It was the Ryu she liked. She nodded "of course I trust you. But only your good side.." she had to stop a fallen angel though. It was a demon anyway. Not even a angel! Mia didnt know what to do. She was only a teenager, she couldnt do everything in the world! "But Ryu, I have to stop the fallen angel. Its a demon in a way anyway!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Ryu turned his head slightly towards Mia, the half broken mask revealed only his left eye, he smiled under the mask. "Then trust me that I will deal with the fallen angel. You just try not to get spotted okay?" This was the first time he had somebody else besides the enemy in Limbo. "They don't call me a "Demon Hunter" for nothing." He dissolved into dark matter and reappeared in a clearing up ahead. "You know it's not polite do drag people in Limbo?" Ryu spoke with his darker voice trying to get the fallen angel to appear. A person with black wings appeared twenty meters away from Ryu, he was flying in the sky.

"Hmm.. I expected more.. You're just a kid.." The fallen angel replied as he swinged his sword in the air.
"Well sorry about that, your 'brother' said the same thing.. Did he make it back to hell?" Ryu had a grin on his face pointing one of his swords towards the fallen angel.
"Why you little rat!" The fallen angel sent energy bolts at Ryu, which he blocked with both of his swords. It was a barage that Ryu was using all his might to block.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Mia nodded and hid. Her wings were pure white? how would she hide in all the red. Keeping them folded, she peeked her head out and seen Ryu using all his might to block this fallen angels' attacks. Mia felt useless in this. Maybe if she blinded the fallen? She didnt know how if there was no light to shine. SHe wanted to help in some way. Her vision dissapeared after a while, it was just so red it messed with her vision.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 5:07 pm

"Three...Two...One..." While blocking Ryu was counting to himself, the energy bolts had equal intervals. Using that small time Ryu managed to jump to the side and then jump back up at the fallen angel. Their swords collided.
"Ohh.. You are interesting." He grinned in Ryu's face, chuckling while holding back Ryu easily.
"Why thank you!" Ryu pushed his swords forward making the fallen angel fly backwards. Then the barage of attack commenced. Ryu used his ability to dissolve and reapear to dodge the fallen angels attacks. Though their swords would clash creating sparks in the air. This was going to be tough, Ryu could only think about Mia's safety right now, which made him be careful while fighting..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Mia heard the clashing of the swords. She picked up her own and it cleared her vision again. She looked at Ryu and snuck away, flanking. Once she got to a good spot she charged and thats when she swung at the fallen. Ryu wouldnt do this alone. He couldnt. She heard how strong this fallen really was! "I will make sure you suffer!!!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 6:10 pm

The fallen blocked Mia's attack with his sword. "Tsk. A bug." He sent Mia's body slightly backwards showing of his power.
"Do you like disobeying me?" Ryu asked while appearing behind the fallen angel and using his whole upper body to force his swords to back him off, it worked. Though not the most effective tactic, he needed to protect Mia at all costs.
"You really do like being hit don't you?" The fallen spoke while hitting Ryu with his fist, you could hear a cracking sound from the impact. Ryu's skull had a crack a few inches away from his left eye, the fist send Ryu falling down to the ground.
"Damn.." He said trying to regain composure, his head felt dizzy.. "Come on... Move!" His body was not responding to his command, all he could do was prepare for the impact..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Mia was full of fury, a white aura outlineing her whole body. She approached the fallen "Your pesky moves will do nothing to me." her blonde hair was being slightly blown up by a wind that was not felt by anyone. She charged again and lifted her sword, fighting with the fallen, the blades clashing and making sparks "I was born to kill you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next