Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Me and Britt!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Me and Britt! Empty For Me and Britt!

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Yupp.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

For Me and Britt! Empty Re: For Me and Britt!

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:43 pm

lol you sound like Kellin when he said tht he would live on a lake and come out of his house in the morning with his cup of coffee and be like "yup" XD

Bianca finished talking with taylor and she walked away. her adreanaline was quiet calm now. So she was just walking alone on the sidewalk, her shades on and humming her own song as she walked. Maybe she should have given Beaver a chance...yeah..he was really upset... sighing, she turned around
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Who's that?

Justin left Ross with Selena and walked down by the water. He started singing quietly to his song [Pray[/i]. He had no chance with Bianca. He sung without caring who heard. His passion was singing. He sat down on the sand and drew in the sand with a shell. He made a broken heart and on one side he put 'J' and on the other he put 'B'. He sighed. They would never be together now.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Kellin Quinn, Sleeping with Sirens. Hes sexy x3

Bianca headed over to Beaver and sat in frony of him, the heart keeping them a bit distant "Now who said to put 'J/ B' in the sand?" she smiled alittle and she wiped the line that broke the heart and made it a full one "I'll let you try with me. okay?" she brang his chin up and lifted his shades, smiling at him "so stop looking all down in the dumps."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Cool.

Justin was surprised when Bianca plopped down on the sand in front of him but he looked indifferent. He smiled slightly when she made the heart whole. Did this mean she was willing to take a chance and have a relationship with him? "Why the sudden change of heart?" He asked, half wondering and half making a joke. "Get it? Change of heart?" He asked, pointing at the heart that she had changed in the sand. He smiled at his own joke. "I'm not down in the dumps anymore. I'm floating on cloud nine." He took off his shades and put them on top of his head.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 am

Bianca giggled "I get it." he was funny. It was a surprise seeing her as hating his guts! "Cloud 9 eh?" she laughed "im on a fluffly pink cloud. Heard they are very confy.' she winked at him and cleared the sand putting stick figures holding hands and with smiley faces. She looked back up at him "only one chance you got, justin. Dont ruin it." she said in a serious tone and leaned back on her hands feeling the sand go through her fingers.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 am

Justin smiled. "Fluffy pink clouds are nice, too." He watched as she cleared away the heart and drew stick figures with smiley faces holding hands. That was cute. "I know. I'll do my best not to ruin it. All I need is this one chance." He was about to reach over and touch her arm but he knew she didn't like physical contact so his hand froze and then he pulled it back. He smiled a little. "Sorry. Forgot you don't like to be touched."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:02 am

Bianca nodded and watched as he moved his hand up and went to touch her. Of course her eyes were glaring through the dark shades of hers before his hand went back down "I dont like being touched on my chest, butt, or front." she shrugged "arms, face, shoulder, back. I dont care about.Oh! And hands." she hated being touched in the chest the way he had to push her away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 am

Justin winced. "Yeah. Sorry about that." He was absentmindedly rubbing his hands in the sand as if to get rid of what he had done. "Do you want to just sit here or do you you want to go do something else?" He asked with a smile. The sun was still high in the sky so they still had plenty of time to hang out today. It was just an hour past noon. So it was one o'clock pretty much. He ran his fingers through his hair as he waited for her answer. He didn't mind that some sand would get in his hair since it had been on his hands.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Bianca didnt like it when he got sand in his hair and she leaned towards him, ruffling his hair out and she sat on her knees "Well, since you kinda put me out of the mood of being on the beach, wanna just walk around and talk? Im not in the mood for anything right now honestly but walking around." she loved walking, her legs never got tired which was the good thing!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:30 am

Justin smiled a little when she leaned forward to ruffle the sand out of his hair. Her cuteness never ceased to amaze him. He nodded at her suggestion and stood up then offered her a hand to help her up. "Walking sounds perfect. Walk where? On the beach? Through town? Through a neighborhood? Any preferences?" He hoped he didn't sound overly eager because she might take that the wrong way.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 am

Bianca looked up at him and took his hand "Anywhere would be fine. We can start with along the beach." she pulled her hand from his and she grabbed her bag, her other hand grabbing his and she walked with him along the shore of the beach "Im sorry for how rude I was. I feel like an ass for even being so rude." she sighed "im just...really sencitive and all and you seemed to always get on my nerves."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 am

Justin smiled as she took his hand and got up. He waited for her to grab her bag. Then he was surprised when she took his hand again. He smiled and walked with her down the edge of the beach. He was closer to the water so he walked in it. It lapped around his ankles with each wave that rolled in to overtake the sand. He swung their hands back and forth slowly. "I didn't mean to be such a jerk. I'm sorry that I came off that way. I just got too caught up in trying to look cool that I forgot what really mattered to a girl. I should have been a lot nicer and more respectful. And I promise to be that from now on."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 am

Bianca looked at him "I hope you keep that promise. before I beat you up again." she said and smiled just slightly "im sorry i hit you...there..i hope I didnt ruin anything inside." yeah she felt bad for even kicking him there "Gosh I feel like such an idiot..." she shook her head, her red hair brushing her face just slightly and she looked ahead. "We were both idiots, right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 am

Justin chuckled. "Yes. We're both idiots. Let's just leave it at that. I don't think you did too much damage, just some immediate pain. But it's gone now." He smiled. "Can we just start over?" He brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "And now that I know you can beat me up, I'll have to be very careful about what I do or say around you, right?" He joked. But the truth was he was almost afraid of her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am

Bianca smiled at him when he brushed a strand of hair from her face "Yes and no." she said with a grin "just dont like...piss me off and kiss another girl for the hell of it or drunk. highly doubt you would want to get drunk and kiss girls all drugged up anyway." she laughed "im kidding." she said and bumped his shoulder lightly "just dont do stupid stuff like break up with me for another girl, or break up with me cause of something tiny and stuff. its really rare i even date as a celeb."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 am

Justin smiled. "I promise I won't go kissing other girls or anything like that. There's no reason to cheat. Why would I ever cheat?" He frowned for a second. "I wouldn't break up with you for another girl. I don't do that. Even if I do like another girl I won't do anything about it. Because she wouldn't be worth it. And for the little stuff. We can fix any problems between us. No need to get all dramatic and break up because of something small."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Bianca squeezed his hand lightly to reassure him. She really felt like kissing him now but she had to push it aside. They had just stared dating and they kinda fought. Right now wouldnt be the best time to kiss. It was too fast and soon anyway. So that was out of the question/statement "Im glad you understand. Before I was famous, I dated like 2 guys and one of them was easily jealous. Soon enough he got sick of me and dumped me which I dont care about and then the other one just...dissapeared.Kinda stupid ways to break up with people."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Justin nodded. "I've dated....erm...multiple girls. None of them were very important. Well. Selena was. But that's over now. I remember one girlfriend broke up with me through Facebook. She had made a graphic online that showed her, me, and some other guy. She and the other guy were kissing with a heart around them and I was sitting in the rain. Yep. Real nice way to break up with someone." He chuckled. "But that was a while ago. I'm not the jealous type, so you know." He didn't look at her, afraid that if he did he'd be too tempted to kiss her. It was too early in the relationship. No kissing yet. Key word: Yet.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Bianca nodded "That is a bad way to break up with someone. Actually its a cruel way. I wouldnt ever do that. Its just heart breaking." she looked at him then back ahead. "At least we got eachother. Even though i did kick your butt" she laughed and kissed his temple lightly "Maybe I should train you or something."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Justin smiled at the small kiss she gave him, even though it was just on his temple. "Yeah. We have each other now." He then chuckled. "Maybe you should train me. I admit, I was pretty shocked that you could beat me like that. Like, literally beat me." He laughed. "You're pretty strong. But who knows? Maybe I was holding back cause you're a girl. . . that I like." He smiled. "But I don't really want a rematch."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Bianca looked at him and laughed "Thats long trainings from my body guard." she shrugged "You didnt have to hold back. But if you touched my face, I would have really flipped." she didnt like her face being touched all the time or even hit. "Yeah, dont ask for a rematch."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Justin frowned a bit. "I can't touch your face, like, at all? No gentle caress?" He held his hand up, an inch from her face. He watched her. He didn't want her to flip out but he was just curious. He gently touched his hand to her cheek and waited for her reaction. Would she flip out? Would she contain herself? Or would she be okay with it? Who knows?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Bianca closed her eyes as his hand caressed her cheek, but once his hand was away, she opened them again and looked at him "you can caress, I ment slapping and punching wise." she smiled, holding in a laugh. Smartass. "You're fine with gentle touches."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Justin smiled as he brought his hand away and she didn't react negatively. If anything, she looked like she had liked it. "Okay. Good to know. I won't be hitting you any time soon, so don't worry about that." (I forget where they are and what they're doing.)
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next