Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Teen Cruise~

+9
Kat<3
Blue Puppy
Serious~and~stuff
RoseAnnStyles
Scampi1998
Wolves-Rule1
Midnight Wolf
Britt-21
xXAkaliaXx
13 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Teen Cruise~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Harry
I touched her hips as she was guiding me up to the top. I popped out of the water with her as I flipped my hair around and water went everywhere. It was possible that I could have gotten her wet a bit. "I have no idea. We can go back to my room," I say, as I flipped my hair again to make sure that I got all the extra water out. Tonight, or when I have time, I will take a shower to clean myself off.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Selena giggled as he flipped his hair and water hit her. She thought about that choice for a moment then smiled. "You aren't secretly some perv who's gonna rape me, right?" She teased then nodded. "Sure. I'd like to see your room." She smiled and swam towards the edge of the pool. She pulled herself up and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around herself. She watched Harry, waiting for him to get out. What would his room be like? She wondered.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Scampi1998 wrote:Dayna: I blushed when he said about a fun way to come downstairs. I hadn't realised anybody was watching, if I had noticed somebody looking at me, I wouldn't have done it. "Uhh, yeah." I said once I had calmed myself and my blush. Then I smiled as I looked at him, "Your first day too?" I asked him curiously. "Oh, I'm Dayna by the way." I added in a friendly voice along with a warm smile.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Harry
I laughed. I was surprised at her reply. "I'm a perv, but I would never rape you. I do get inappropriate sometimes though. If that's okay with you," I told her. I wasn't sure if she would appreciate it if I was a perv. I do act inappropriately at times, but not always. Sometimes I want girls to sleep with me, but girls sometimes don't want to do that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Oops sorry Scampi!

Reth chuckled when he saw her reaction. "Hey there's no reason to be embarassed. It looked fun! I would have tried that too. I was just too lazy today so I took the elevator." He nodded. "Yeah. First day." He took his sunglasses off and put them on top of his head. He held out his hand to shake hers. "Nice to meet you Dayna. I'm Lorethan, but you can call me Reth." He grinned easily, leaning against the railing. "What country are you from?" He asked, knowing personally that he was from France.

Selena bit her lip. "Sorry Harry. I didn't mean 'perv' like that. I meant like...stalker, pedophile kind of 'perv'. No offense meant." She smiled. "I don't care if you're a perv. It's a good kind. I'm used to it." She slipped her hand in his. She wondered what they would do once they got to his room. Would he try to sleep with her? Or would they do something like watch a movie or play truth or dare? That's fun x3
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Harry
I chuckled. I felt stupid for a moment. "Oh, I'm nothing like that then!" I chuckled again as I flipped my hair again. "Wanna head to my room now, babe, or you want to stay here for a few more minutes?" I asked her. I was alright doing both. I was fine with staying at the pool a little more, but going back to my room now would be great. I was getting tired, and besides, I think it would be better to get to know her at my room.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Lol I love Harry x3

Selena smiled. "Good. Then we can go to your room." She said with a smirk. "Are you one of those guys with the rooms that are always messy or one of those guys with the rooms that are always clean and organized?" She looked over a tattoo on his arm. She thought it was cool that he had tattoos. They were special. But they must hurt. Maybe she'd get one. Then she could relate to him better. "Doesn't getting tattoos hurt? How do you have so many?" She asked, wondering how many he had.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:39 am

Dayna: "I'm from England." I said in a really post accent before I burst out laughing. "In all seriousness, I am actually from England, just a bit on the Northern side." I explained briefly. I could tell he wasn't from ENgland, but he didn't sound American either. "So where are you from then?" I asked him in return, my curiousity piqued.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:48 pm

(Ooc: I'm never online during the weekends because of my job, but now I'm back I see I've missed so much and am very lost. Perhaps it's best for me to back out of this roleplay, or have someone explain to me what's happening and find where I can jump in. Sorry.)
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:38 pm

It's fine Wolf :) You don't have to back out if you don't want to. We are all just having our characters arrive on the boat and meet other people. You haven't really missed anything.

Reth smiled. "England, huh? Cool place." He commented, looking out over the waves. "I'm from France." He said, letting his french accent show through a little. "I've always wanted to go to England," he added, glancing over at her. "Do you like living there?" he asked, turning to face her. It must be cool to live in England, he thought. He loved France but he would also like to be able to live in another country too while he was still young.

xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Dayna: I nodded happily. "Yeah, I like England, but I guess it kinda depends where you live and stuff, I'm from Castlef- I mean Lincoln." I said with a shake of my head. "Sorry, I keep forgetting that we moved even though we've lived in Lincoln for a few years now. Being a caslass and all, I'm pretty tough, so yeah." I felt like I was ranting so I decided to shut it. "Anyway, what's France like? I've always wanted to go, there was a school trip like, but we didn't have loads of money so I didn't get to go." And I was doing it again. "Sorry. I'm ranting again." And again with the blush, wasn't I brilliant at this?
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Harry
I raised my arms, and I put them on my head, and laid my head back. "I'm organized I suppose, but it could get messy at times. But don't worry it's organized right now," I chuckle, as I put my arms down. I noticed that she was looking at my tattoos, and it looked like she really liked them. "Like my tattoos?" I asked, as I touch the pirate ship tattoo on my arm. All my tattoos hurt when I get them, but since I have so many of them, I'm used to it. "They do hurt, but since I have gotten a lot, I'm used to it," I say to her. I thought to myself about her question of how many I had. Should I really tell her? Or should I just leave it at that I have a lot? "Let's just keep it at a lot, babe," I chuckle.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat<3 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:18 am

Serious~and~stuff wrote:Rex: Nobody had been even slightly interesting to him, until the fantastic red head of course. Once they collided he had let go of the other woman and she took the hint. "No, your quite alright. I left my drink at the bar, it's hard to dance with one." Flashing a charming smirk, he held out his hand to the young woman. "My names Randy, but you can call me Rex."

Scarlett continued dancing while they were talking. She want much of a hand shaker "I'm Scarlett. Call me whatever you like!" She flashed a flirty grin and gently pulled his hands up to her waist. "Wanna go get a drink?" She called over the loud music. It was in between loud and too loud. Without hearing his answer she pulled him across the room, her converse hi tops barley sliding and bouncing as she walked.

Kat<3

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Reth smiled as she started rambling on. Rambling was cute when girls did it. Especially when they had an accent like Dayna did. He chuckled. "Don't worry about it.. I think it's cute. "He said, giving her a soft smile. "France is nice, some people are pretty rude though." He said and mimicked a rude french person. He then chuckled. "Well maybe I can visit you in Lincoln after this cruise. And then you can come visit me in Paris." He said with a sly smile. He was hoping this relationship would last past today. Past the cruise, even. He glanced around then looked back at her. "Care to join me for a fruity drink?" He asked, gesturing at the smoothie bar across the pool.

Selena smiled. "Yes I do like your tattoos. They're pretty cool." She said, looking at the pirate ship one. She laughed. "A lot? So you don't want to tell me exactly how many?" She giggled. "Then again you could have some in some interesting spots." She giggled again. "Well it's good to know you're room is at least sometimes organized. My room is occasionally organized. But then stuff starts getting messy and I have to clean it up all over again." She shrugged. "So what floor is your room on?" She asked as they stepped into the elevator. She stood in the corner, leaning against the wall with a smirk on her face.

xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Harry
I chuckled. I didn't really want to tell her because I didn't want to freak her out. I had many... many too much to list. Let's just put it that way. "I don't want to tell you the exact number because you might freak out and or think it's gross," I told her, with a sigh, as I entered the elevator. "You will like my room a lot, babe." I say, as I pressed on floor 3 as I waited for the doors to close, and the elevator start going up to floor 3. "Floor 3. The ride isn't going to be so long," I replied until a few minutes as I was waiting for the elevator. Some elevators are really slow, but this elevator is alright.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Dayna: I had laughed when he mimcked a Frech pwerson, well, it was more of a giggle. "Sure," I said, smiling again, then made my way over to the smoothie bar, sitting at a stool and ordering a citrus-y, tropical one. "And I'd like that, but I'll warn you now, where I come from it ain't the best place to live, but the town's kinda cool." I said with a shrug. "And I would love to come to Paris with you." I said, now grinning. "I'd have to go in the holidays or something though." I said with a shrug, I would probably go some time in August, that was the best time. Another thing, he thought me rambling was cute? Thinking about that, my blush returned and I attempted to hide it by starting to drink the fruity smoothie.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Selena smiled and tilted her head. "Can you at least give me an estimate? I don't think it's gross. You could have 50 and I wouldn't care. I think it's cool. The more the merrier." She giggled and walked over to him. She put a hand on his arm and smiled. "And why will I like it?" She asked, tilting her head flirtily. She stood on tiptoe to give him a kiss on the cheek. Once they got to the third floor they stepped out. She looked up and down the hallway. "Lead the way Hazza." She said, gesturing him to take the lead.

Reth ordered a blueberry blitz smoothie and sat on the stool next to her. "I don't care how bad the place is. I bet I'll like it. I like just about every place in the world. And I know you'll love Paris. Just beware of the french boys, like me I guess. A lot of them are players." He said with a frown. He brightened up when she mentioned coming on a holiday or such. ."That sounds cool. You can come whenever you'd like. It's really nice when it's warm though. With the warm weather, sight seeing is easier." He picked up his smoothie and took a few sips. Mmm. Delicious.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:19 am

Dayna: "Well, I'm sure it will be warmer than England, which reminds me, if you do come, make sure to bring jumpers, the weather can't make up it's mind." I said with a shrug as I continued to drink my smootie. Then something he said caught my attention. "You're a player?" I asked him curiously, I didn't think he was one, because usually players are all flirty and sometimes perverted ad stuff.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Harry
I sighed. Why should I give her an estimate? I know she's very understanding and she'll probably won't even care how much I had, but what if it shocks her? What would I do then? "An estimate?" I replied, slowly, as I took a deep breath until I replied again. "I have at least 20, but like, you don't need the exact number, babe," I chuckled, as I flipped my hair and I exited out the elevator. I smiled when she kissed me on the cheek. I loved when girls flirted and did very cute things like kiss. "Follow me," I told her, as I took her to my room.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Reth looked horrified that he had said that he could be a player like the other French guys. "No.. No...." He said, trying to think of an explanation. "I don't think I'm a player. I just meant to be careful of other french guys... They can be players." He thought for a moment. Was he a player. Well I guess a little bit. He liked flirting. But he didn't jump from one girl to the other like it was a game. He liked to settle down with a girl, get to know her, ya know? "France is warm this time of year." He said with an easy smile. "And I'll make sure to stay warm when I visit England. Thanks for the tip."

Selena smiled. "More than twenty? That's fine by me. I think that's pretty hot." She said with a smirk. He didn't seem to want her to know exactly how many he had. But she was fine with an estimate. Following him to his room, she looked around the hallway. Each hallway seemed to have a theme. Her hallway was western themed. It had cowboy stuff on the walls and horse pictures in frames. She looked around at the hallway as they walked towards his room. What would his room be like? She wondered. What would they do in there? She asked herself. She glanced at Harry, wondering how often he took girls to his room.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Harry
I smiled, as I opened up the door to my room. I closed the door behind her as I hopped onto the bed and waited for her to come. "You like?" I asked. "Do you want anything to drink or eat? I have soda and stuff," I offered her, as I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. I wasn't going to put it on for long, but I just wanted to see what is on. I turned to a football game, and I watched it for a little. I lay back on my bed, as I told her to come on.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Selena followed him into his room and looked around. Now this was a cool room. She smiled. "Wow. I love your room." She commented, as she joined him on the bed. She sat next to him, examining the room. It was a lot cooler than she had expected. She looked down at him, raising an eyebrow. "How often do you take girls to your room?" She asked, knowing how much of a flirt he was. He probably brought girls in his room all of the time. She looked at the tv and saw the football game on. She wasn't a huge fan but she didn't mind it either. She watched it for a little.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Harry
I turned towards her, as I kiss her on the cheek. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it," I smile, as I turn off the TV. I thought she wasn't so interested in it and either was I. I was interested in her. I listened as she talks, and I itch my head at the sound of her question. "Often, I would say," I replied to her, as I flip my hair. "What are you thinking that I..." I trailed off. I might know what she's thinking about.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Selena looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "So. You bring girls into your room and you call yourself a perv? I see a pattern here." She said, only half teasing. Did he expect her to sleep with him? Is that why he brought her to his room? She sighed and looked away. "So you probably bring girls like me up here to sleep with you, huh?" She asked, feeling dejected. She scanned his room then looked back at him. He seemed uncomfortable.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Harry
I knew it. She thinks I'm too much a perv that I just bring girls to my room and then sleep with them. Okay, sure, that's true, but that doesn't mean I do it with all girls. Sometimes I even want to talk to them and get to know them better, but some girls quickly just want to do that. I don't mind though... some girls are really sexual, and want things, and sure, that can be me. "That's not always the case. Some girls don't want that, but I can say it happens," I told her. I didn't want her to just walk out the door just because she doesn't want to sleep with me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum