Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Rose

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ryu and Rose - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryu and Rose

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Okay, you lead the way ^^
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Allison was heading to school. She was holding her iPhone in one of her hands and earplugs in her ears. She was listening to her favorite band, One Direction. Even though she's British and they are (except one Irish guy) that is not the only reason why she loves them. She loves them for many other reasons.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm

There were a lot of things that Mark really didn't understand about America! Being a foreign transfer student was really hard for him since there was no one who would help him out. Though in his country Romania everybody were treated like equals in school, he got a sinking feeling that soon enough everything would change. Yet deep inside his heart he was hoping for that change.

Standing outside of the school his eyes wandered, looking at many students like him. Unlike the other students there was a secret that nobody was allowed to know. Pretending to be normal was really hard for him, his animal instincts would sometimes kick in and that was the main reason why he transfered in America. His hands were in his pockets as he sighed. "This really is going to be hard.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Allison groaned when her ex-boyfriend walked over to her. She couldn't believe this because he clearly broke her heart and she was crying for like a week or so. Did he want to get back together? Or was he here to just to talk? Whatever it was she didn't like it because she doesn't like him one bit. She thought dating him was like perfect, but no it really wasn't. "Ally!" Her ex-boyfriend said to her. She wanted to walk the other way, but he grabbed her. "Get off of me!" She steps on his foot and then starts walking away.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Mark's thoughts were somewhere else, though thinking about it wouldn't solve anything. He had to embrace the idea that this was a fresh beginning for him. But all of that thinking was interupted by an argument between lovers. A girl with golden hair was clearly angry at the guy that was following her. Where was this world heading? Many men forgot how to act like proper gentlemen.. Which really made Mark hate those kind of guys, who are agressive towards girls.. Because of that he dedicated his life to martial arts, training his body so he could protect people in need.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Allison looked back as she hoped that her ex-boyfriend wasn't following her. And he wasn't. She still can't believe that he grabbed her. She wasn't so sure what he could do to her at school because whatever he could do could get him in trouble. She walked inside the school as she was heading towards her locker. A few guys were rude enough to trip her and she fell to the ground. A lot of people laughed at her, and she tried to ignore them, but she just couldn't. Clearly she wasn't popular or anywhere near that point.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Mark was surprised by the number of students attending this year, America sure was different than Romania. People expressed themselves differently here, provoking more violence and torturing the weak. Though a couple of minutes later he already witnessed some guys picking on a girl and tripping her, as she fell to the ground most of the people around her started to laugh, some ignored her but nobody wanted to help her. Before he knew it his body moved and he was right beside her, he kneeled on one knee and looked at the girl gently. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Mark's voice had a strange foreign accent, most people couldn't guess from where it really did originate. He was very worried about the girl in front of him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Allison was trying to pick herself up as a guy walked over to her and was on one knee. He looked new since she never seen him before and she does know a lot of people around the school, but not everyone. She watched as the guy that tripped her was walking away now and that guy walked over to a beautiful girl. She didn't care because she was only focusing on the guy in front of her. "Oh, um, yeah, I'm fine. This happens a lot so no worries," She says, and her British accent sounding a little dry.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Mark noticed her looking at the guy that was walking away, knowing that type he is all talk but no show. He moved his look back at the girl in front of him with a gentle smile, extending his hand slowly towards the girl. "Telling me not to worry won't make me stop worrying you know?" After all Mark already memorised the guys face.. and smell. This was really something he was expecting when coming to America.. Violence and bullying. Yet still he had a reasuring smile telling her that everything will be alright in the near future.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Allison looked up at the guy. At this time she tried standing up, and once she did, she brushed off herself, and checked around to see if anyone was looking at her. When nobody was, she turned back towards Mark. She didn't know much about him at all, but he looked pretty nice. Nicer than some of the other guys in this school. Some guys here can be so rude. She laughs a little as she puts a strand of her hair behind her ears. "Worry all you want, but I'm good so..." She trailed off as she looks at him as her fangs were trying to come out, but she tried hiding them the best she could.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Mark could see that she was a strong girl, even though there was something about her that made her stand out from the rest. This was the first time he got this nostalgic feeling when he met somebody, why was this so different...? "I can clearly see that, then.." He moved his look slightly at the ceiling trying to remember what his former classmates told him when meeting someone in America. Since he still was learning English though he could understand people pretty good, but when it came to interacting with them, he really didn't know anything. "I'm Mark, sorry for me being strange.." He spoke without thinking as he extended his hand, it was a first lesson they thought him right before he came to America. 'Always introduce yourself first!' ; 'Always be friendly and open minded' ; 'Don't do anything too stupid!' but even then that was common sense, they probably thought that Mark was a pretty dense guy..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Allison smiled at him as she turned on her phone and checked to see if she had any new texts. None. She wasn't famous, popular, but she still got texts. Sometimes even a lot. She turned her phone off since it was rude, and she knew that, as she looked back at the guy. Once she felt that her fangs were not seem or could be seem, she was happy. She didn't want to give it away that she's a vampire yet. She wasn't ready for that because a lot of people don't even know that information. Even a few of her friends don't even know that information. "Yeah," She says, as she was a little nervous to talk to this guy, which didn't make any sense to her since she was the kind of girl that likes to talk to both genders and knows how to talk to both pretty well. But this guy is different than others and she has to take it slow. "I'm Allison, but some call me Ally." She smiles at him, sweetly, but somehow her fangs were trying to appear again.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 pm

"Allison.." Mark spoke her name in his accent which sounded a little interesting. "Well I'm knida new and don't know anything, could you show me around when you have the time?" He spoke with a gentle smile, the nostalgic feeling continued and his heart started beating a bit faster as he focused his senses to try and figure out why he was feeling like this. Saddly he couldn't get anything, though he was sure that this was just the beginning of something that was going to change his life completely.. He focused all of his attention at Allison, how could somebody do those horrible things to her? There was a thin line on his tolerance when it came about harming other people, the next time he sees somebody harming her he is not going to let it slide. Mark was like that, even though nobody asks him he will always help people in need.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Allison loved her how he said her name in his accent. She doesn't even know where he's even from, but she already likes his accent. She hoped that he likes her accent, but it's only a British accent. Some people are like, "British accents are like nothing." - "Those accents... gosh, they're annoying." She actually loves her accent, but yes at times it could get annoying if you talk too much with it which she isn't much of a talker, but only if she's flirting or something. "I'll love to show you around. Do you have a schedule? Maybe we have a class together," She offers, as she smiles, and looks around.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Mark found that Alison was really a nice person, even though they just met she was willing to help him. "Thank you! You are really kind." He spoke as he moved his hand into his pocket taking his new schedule out, the school system was a lot different than in his country. He handed it over to her with a smile. "I don't understand anything around here.. My English isn't that very fluent, you really are a lifesaver." What were the chances of him meeting a girl like Allison? Most of the girls would laugh at his accent or try to avoid him since he seemed weird, but Ally was the first girl that didn't say anything bad to him, which made him feel really happy.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Allison smiled at him as it looked that he was happy that she was willing to help him out. Why would she say no? She loves helping others, and especially when that somebody has less than her. Helping others is best of all. You shouldn't always think of yourself and she clearly doesn't always. "No problem. Anytime," She replies, softly, and her accent sounding the little deep this time somehow. She watched as he took out his schedule and she started to look at his schedule. Clearly he wasn't from America, but that didn't matter because she loves to meet new people. "That's fine because I can be your guide. I can walk you to your class, but only if we have that class or perhaps I could walk you to classes if I don't have it. Ah, I might be late if I do that. I'll figure it out," She giggles a little and watches him. "You aren't from here aren't you?" She asked, wondering where he was from.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Mark moved his look around seeing a variety of different people, there were all kinds of people making him smile even more. The thing is that he likes exploring new things, like a dog he would usually go to various places and look for anything that seems wierd. Guess it was in his nature to be curious to his surroundings. "I just don't want to trouble you, I hate being a burden.." He moved his look at Allison again admiring how lovely her whole personality was, truth be told she was quite cute, but to Mark looks really didn't matter that much. Allison asked him about his origin, being curious was a good trait to every human being and that is what he liked most about people. "I'm from Romania, though my accent already gave me away.. But you too.. You don't talk like the rest around here and I've never heard anybody speak like you do.. It's quite interesting and lovely to be honest. Where are you from?" He spoke looking at her lovely eyes which made his smile widen slightly.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri May 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Allison noticed that Mark was looking all around at different variety of people. There were different kind of people at this school, but not many from other countries so it's good thing if the school does get people from other countries. It makes people more interesting and willing to learn from that person and learn about their country. But there's a time where people don't even care about people from other countries and you can tell who those people are. Like it's mostly those popular kids that don't really seem to care about school and only care about them or a few of their friends. "Be a burden all you want, Mark. I don't mind," She giggles a little as she notices one of her friends at the corner of her eye, but it would be rude to leave Mark and go over to her friend. She noticed that her friend was looking at her and probably was waiting for her to come over, but clearly she was too busy to leave her friend in need. Is he even her friend? Only a person she just met. "Romania. There's one other person at this school who's from Romania. But I'm sure you'll try to make friends from people here in America," She tells him, as she takes a deep breath. "I'm British. I was born in the United Kingdom and a few years ago I moved here. I do tend to visit the U.K pretty often and to see my old house. But I like it here in America and I made a lot of friends that do enjoy my accent and don't care that I'm different from people at this school."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Mark was really surprised at how Allison was unique, she had a strange aura that he has never sensed before which made him enjoy her pressence. Though he was having a hard time hiding his animal like instincts, he quickly moved his hand inside his pockets, hiding the razor sharp claws that formed. This was strange, his body was reacting strangely now. Listening to her origin he made a wide smile. "U.K? I always wanted to visit the U.K, though I never had a chance. Being different is a great aspect if I do say so myself. The fact that someone is different makes me want to talk to them more." For a moment he could notice that someone was watching them, he moved his look around spotting that person. He gave a gentle smile and turned his look back at Alison. "Is that your..~" For a moment his mind blocked trying to remember that word.. "Oh yes! Is that person your friend?" He was slightly embarassed that he couldn't remember how to say such a simple word, though he started to chuckle slightly. "Sorry about that, still having a problem with my English.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri May 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Allison looked at her and it seemed like he was surprised, perhaps even excited that she was different from most of the people in this school. It wasn't such a bad thing to be different, but some people think it is. Being different, or what most people say 'unique' is great. Everyone in this world is unique. If everyone was the same; same looks, same accents, etc, then nothing in this world would ever be fun. "The U.K is really nice. I mean, yeah, the school is different there and some of the food, but it's like America in some ways. It's really nice there. If you ever go there, call me up and maybe I'm there the same time you are. I could give you a little tour of some of my favorite things in the U.K.," She says, with a smile as she flips her hair out of her face since it was bothering her. "Being different is amazing. You should want to be different than be the same. Being different is the best, but some people think differently, so..." She trailed off at the end as she took a quick glare at her friend. She couldn't tell what she was mouthing, but it seemed like she was getting impatient and wanted her to walk over. "Yes, she is my friend, and she should be nice enough to know that I'm busy and talking to a guy," She snaps a little and looks over at her friend who heard her. "No worries, Mark. I could help you with your English if you want. Sometimes the English language can be tricky at times."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 4:50 am

Mark's hands were back to normal now, what was that strange feeling that he had? Usually his claws would appear when he was in danger or when he sensed hostility, but this time it just happened. For as long as he could remember this never happened, what was going on with him? Even though he was thinking to himself, he was paying close attention to Allisons words, it would be rude of him to just not listen since she considered her his first friend he met in America. "That would be great, I'll be sure to call you if I visit the U.K." He had gentle smile, reasuring her that being different is always a wonderful thing, heck if she knew what he trully was there was a slight possibility she would accept that. But saying that he was actually a werewolf wasn't the smartest thing to do. "Well even I as your friend would be worried if you were talking to somebody I never saw before.." He winked at Allison and laughed slightly. "That would be great! That reminds me I should start to read some novels, that really is the best way to learn more about English. Hey.. That reminds me.. Does this school have a soccer club or something? I would really want to continue playing soccer here in America too." He spoke concentrating his look on Allison's lips, as if he wanted to hear the answer so much. For him soccer was a way of life, if there was a slight chance he could continue playing it that would be great.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat May 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Allison looks at him, as she smiles and sighs. She always loved meeting new people, but somehow Mark seemed to be different than other people she has met at this school. She had no idea what it was, but that didn't matter because she knew that at some point she will get to know him better. She usually likes to start off as friends with boys, but at times that doesn't go so well because a girl could have a crush on that boy and perhaps the guy wouldn't like you back the same way. But being friends with Mark would be a good opportunity for her to get to know his country and learn more about him. He could even learn a thing or two about her and her country. "Great. I should give you my number then," She giggles a little, as she wanted to remember to do that later on before the end of the school day. If she forgot, she could give it to him another day, but it would be much better to give it to him on this day. "I understand that Mark. I wouldn't leave you alone for you to be by yourself. That wouldn't be good for anyone of us. I'm not like that, but sometimes people just don't understand," She sighs, and smiles a little as she looks up at Mark. He was a little taller than her, but not by much. "Good thinking, Mark! I could suggest you some books you can read, but we always read a book in English class. You could always head over to the library and borrow a book. I'm sure the librarian can help you pick out a book. What genre? Fiction, Fantasy, Nonfiction. There's a lot of types of genres out there," She suggests, and tells him, as the entire time she was smiling, and not leaving her eyes off of him. "Yes, we do have soccer here. It's a sport team you know. After school you go out to the soccer field, perhaps practice, play a game. There might be announcements about it, but I don't know that much about it. I mean I'm doing like acting and singing clubs, but one of my friends did try to make me be in a sport. I did track once, but I failed terribly. That is why I'm not doing that anymore. I did a few other sports, but I wasn't so excited to go out there in the warm weather and at times I would forget to bring water," She laughs a little, enjoying herself by telling Mark about her failing at sports and her sports experience.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Mark really used this time to learn more about Allison, though many people that judge her are just jealous of her. At the beginning he couldn't quite figure out what was different about her from the rest, but then it really did became clear to him. Allison was a kind person, the type that wouldn't betray her friends even if it was a life or death situation. Those types of people really were rare, he was glad that he had met somebody like her. Even her big kind heart was filled with warmth, though on the outside no one could tell but it became so visible spending time with her like this. For strangers he felt some strange bond. "I can trust you.." He spoke quietly to himself, as his smile was more visible now. "Okay, sounds great! That way we could contact each other and hang out. Hmm, genre? I like romance, drama and tragedy though." This was really a great idea, he should really stop by the school library when he has free time. Hearing about soccer made his eyes widen slightly, you could almost feel his excitement about it. "I should really go try out, too see on what level American soccer is. Sports are really hard, at first even I had trouble. When I was a kid I had a really weak body.. But with the right determination and practice today I can live a healthy life. Truth be told I sometimes skipped school just to go play soccer, but that was the most happiest time in my life, chasing the ball on the field.. I respect artists, you have a wonderful voice, maybe someday I can hear you sing." He spoke with a smile on his face, moving one of his hand behind his head, was is always fun in school? Nope, maybe it was fun because he was here with Allison.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Allison looked at him and noticed that her friend finally walked away. She knew that she would have to make it up to her later, but that friend of hers should at least understand that she was talking to Mark. And he's a new guy at this school so it would be so rude if she left him in the dust. She would never leave anyone behind because you should always keep others first, not yourself. That's what she has been doing this entire time. She doesn't want to be the bad friend. Clearly she wasn't because perhaps Mark saw something in her that nobody else has. That would be good for her because even though she's a kind person, she still gets bullied, and she's also the quiet type at times, but Mark never experienced that part of her yet. Hopefully he doesn't because he probably wouldn't like it as much as what he likes her now. "Yeah, just remind me to give it to you. I can be forgetful. You know how it is," She laughs a little as she thinks back to the times where she forgot to do something, or do something for a friend. "Those would be great movies also, haha," She giggles this time, liking his style of novels to read. But watching those kind of movies would be even more fun. "Soccer is a popular sport in the U.K. I'm actually pretty good at soccer, like I've played the sport with guys before, but a few of the guys that I played with were... um, let's just say they were a little inappropriate and would pick me up a lot of times. But then I stopped playing soccer, I usually did it when I was younger, and I started to find something else that I was more interested in. Mark, that is probably something I would do too. Not with the soccer part, but maybe I would not come to school and just like chill out and sing. Haha, a stupid reason to not come to school, but a lot of times I don't even feel like coming to school because every single day of my life I get bullied by the same people. And it's mostly guys for some reason. That is why the guy tripped me. Don't get me started with what girls do to me," She sighed, and tears started running down her face. She remembered of the many nights she would cry herself to sleep. She doesn't want Mark to see her cry so she tried to stop. "Sorry, Mark, you shouldn't see me like this..." She trailed off, and sighed again. "I'll love to sing for you sometime. Perhaps drop by the glee club and hear me sing. Sometimes we sing a song based on different themes. There's a new theme each week, and we practice until regionals which is very fun."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Everything was going great, but why could Mark read sadness in her eyes? Even under that smile the tears she was trying to hold back could not be surpresed any longer. This made him angry, angry at himself for not noticing it before. How long did it take him to realise that inside she was suffering? He clenched his fists that were still in his pockets, hearing about what people have done to her, it made him feel sick. How could people be so cruel? Guess this proves that humans are just to weak, they are easily clouded by fear of the unknown, fear of changes. Was it that scary to meet different people? Why don't humans just acknowledge changes? Mark once respected humans, though seeing this today, his respect for them just got tainted in black and was beyond recognition. He couldn't say anything, seeing her break down like that made him feel a sharp pain in his heart, something was tearing him from the inside out. Could it be that he felt sorry for her, or that he wanted to help her so badly but couldn't find a way to do that? He read many novels about these particular situations, but it was different, that was a novel, this was real life. Mark pulled his hands out of his pockets and in a blink of an eye he was already close to Allison, he moved his arms around her body and held her body close to his, hugging her, reasuring her that it was okay to let her emotions go. There was no need to hold back anything, but he wasn't going to stand here and continue to watch her feel depressed. His razor sharp fangs appeared as his eyes shifted to a silver cover. "I will do everything in my power to protect you.." Though Allison couldn't see his face, his voice showed determination that this way of life for her was going to end. Mark was going to save Allison from this kind of life, he wasn't going to stand and watch his friend suffer, with his statement he was going to declare war to everybody around him. Anybody who hurts Allison was going to answer to him, finally his inner beast was acting up, this truly was the beginning of everything.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next