Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding a home in a homeless place

2 posters

Go down

Finding a home in a homeless place Empty Finding a home in a homeless place

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 am

Finding a home in a homeless place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0JpqYe7rX138_0UP5GAqb-d5fy-TDoggPUBbbWob6G6N7QElR

Story::

You have either run away from home or never had a home to run away from. Either way you have no idea where to go now. In Seattle it's hard to find a kind face to help. But there is someone out there, watching over the homeless children. They are Sammy and Danny Rains. They started this, unknown, place for the children and teens to live. They are the oldest and the leaders of the group. Well they're really are no leaders, but everyone looks to them as that. They usually can find and help any kids, but some still have to find them.

Rules::

1.) All site rules
2.) No fighting in OCC
3.) Please make a character 10 or younger, not saying they can't be older, but at least one little person
4.) No charrie older than 17
5.) Use at least 5 lines. Not sentences, lines. Yes, I know WB, and if that's the case, at least try for 3 lines.
6.) Fade to black
7.) Not everyone can start off in the group, try to have someone find them.
8.) Cussing is okay, but not all the time
9.) Do not make people instantly fall in love.
10.) Drama is fine, I mean things get boring if they're isn't any drama, but don't make it like "The Real Housewives of New York"
11.) Please use pictures for your charries
12.) Respect others

Skelly::

Basics::

Name:
Nickname:

Physical Appearance::

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.)
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Looks:

Getting to know you::

Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Family:
Other:

Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Finding a home in a homeless place Empty Re: Finding a home in a homeless place

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 am

Name: Sammy Rains
Nickname: Sam

Identification Marks: None
Eye Color: Finding a home in a homeless place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLoCDjd_OicUBSyMf5jF2z16r9droZnpSnIptDGImylAKrzdll
Hair Color: Finding a home in a homeless place Tumblr_mccnjsfILW1rbeiavo1_500
Looks: Finding a home in a homeless place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWHTLJcp-8foKmVcVIqglpe_v1JmQR2q8xDI6QLRNzeQrfBrSEgQ

Personality: She's very shy and quiet, and she doesn't make friends easily. She's very smart, probably because she loves to read, her favorite is fiction books. Although that's all she really has going for her, she's not good at much else. Her and her twin are connected, meaning whenever they are not near each other they can never feel complete.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Family: Danny (Brother)
Other:

Name: Danny Rains
Nickname: None

Identification Marks: None
Eye Color: Finding a home in a homeless place Red%2520Eye%2520Macro
Hair Color: Finding a home in a homeless place Boy-charlie-cute-guy-red-hair-Favim.com-293501
Looks: Finding a home in a homeless place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWHTLJcp-8foKmVcVIqglpe_v1JmQR2q8xDI6QLRNzeQrfBrSEgQ

Personality: Danny is a very outgoing person and is one of the more popular kids in school, but the fame didn't go to his head and he is still a really kind person. He doesn't really do well in school, it's not that he's stupid or dumb, he just can't get the information in his head to the paper. He's really good at sports.
Family: Sammy (sister)
Other:

Name: Winter Mason
Nickname: None

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.)
Eye Color: Finding a home in a homeless place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0sGmzdeOTPUPY6zzyVJJTNVZG_7ML7s60xE-Hn_WD8gsugqU1
Hair Color: Consult the 'looks' photo
Looks: Finding a home in a homeless place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsDK633DU3rmRl4gsPZhrnerUrp7cAztfijjlL1MjYLYHu6U2Xzw

Personality: She's a very stubborn girl. When she has her mind made up, nothing and nobody can change her mind. She keeps a hard cover up, but she really is soft little girl. Nobody knows that though, nobody has gotten close enough to see that side of her. She's a really good sneak and pickpocket, no one has caught her yet. She is trying to get better at just stealing from a shelf. You think it would be easier, but you don't have a body to block you from the cameras.
Family: None
Other:
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:56 am

Name: Harry Pennington
Nickname: Hazza

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.) Yes, he has several tattoos, but don't know the exact number.
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Looks:
Finding a home in a homeless place 1d-harry-styles-one-direction-Favim.com-597764

Personality: He is a flirt and really sweet and romantic to girls. He is a perv though so you might think he is really inappropriate, but that's not always the case. He does have other sides to him, like being weird and such, but you have to find them out by yourself. He is a really nice person if you get to know him well.
Family: He has a younger sister, named Rose.
Other: Nope

Name: Rose Pennington
Nickname: Harry calls me Rose most of the time, but other names he gives me nicknames such as: Rosie Boo Boo, Boo Bear, Teddy Bear, and lots more.

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.) She has her ears pierced.
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Looks:
Finding a home in a homeless place Professional-photo-of-a-beautiful-13-year-old-girl

Personality: She is a quiet kind of person. She loves to be by herself, but at times she will hang out with her friends. She doesn't have many friends so she usually hangs out with Harry. She also loves to read and write, and she has completed about three stories so far, and only one actually got published for younger children. She is a very nice and sweet person, but at times she can be a little snobbish and bratty, but that's usually her being a teen or stressing out all the time.
Family: A older brother named Harry
Other: Nope
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Accepted
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Thanks
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 am

Anyone else???
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 am

Do you want to start roleplaying?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 am

Winter
So cold. The night here are cruel to me U thought as I was running though the abandoned streets. Gotta hurry inside. I ran into the convenience store that was near her. It was so much warmer there. Nobody is here, not including the clerk, who seemed preoccupied. I looked though the shelves to see what I could take. I saw a bag of white cheddar popcorn, Seems... interesting I thought as I took it off the shelf. I moved on to the drinks. I saw a Mountain Dew Voltage and I grabbed three. I hid the stuff behind a shelf so the clerk or the one camera could see it. I crouched and slowly walked behind the counter, grabbed two plastic bags and went back. Can he really not tell what I'm doing? Getting better at this I thought as I slowly put the items in the bag and carefully lifted it up. The clerk is a slacker, reading a magazine on the job, oh well makes mine easier I walked over to the door and slowly opened it so the bells wouldn't ring. As soon as I was out I booked it down the street. I rounded the corner and ran into a man, "S-sorry sir." I said as I looked up at him, he looked like a teenager to me. I looked bag and saw everything spill, "Oh man." I pick up the soda, Can't have this for a while I hurry and put everything back into the bag, lowered me head to the boy and started to run down the street again. I slowed down and took a breath when I was at the warehouse. I opened the door and saw Danny and Sammy sitting by the fire. I lifted the bag and walked over, "Do not open the soda unless you don't care if it's flat. I kinda ran into a kid and, yeah... everything spill." I laughed. They laughed to, "Okay what else." Sammy asked. I lifted up the popcorn. She nodded and took the bag, opened it and tried one, "Pretty good." she said and held the bag to us
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 am

Harry
I was holding my hand to Rose's. We were both scared, no she was. I was being the big brother here, and I had to protect her from the evil of the world. The world isn't always so evil, but at times it is. I didn't care about protecting her, but sometimes she thinks I'm overprotective. Does brothers have to be like that though? They want to make sure that their little sibling is alright, and will stay alright. I only had a little money in my wallet, but was it enough to buy anything? I took my wallet out and and took a 20 dollar bill out. Yes, this could work. I noticed that Rose looked at the bill, and I could see a smile on her face. I haven't seen a smile on that face since like forever. Rose was always depressed about something, and I don't understand why. She had me, I had her. Was that enough to make her happy? Probably not. I mean she always not a very happy person at times, but at least she has me. There's people out there that wouldn't even have an older brother. "Are you hungry?" I asked her, as I put the 20 bill back in my wallet before it blows away. Rose nodded, and she let go from my hand, and put her hands into her dirty coat. She replies with a nod, and I ask her another question. "Anything you're interested in. We could get tacos." Tacos are my favorite food. She loved them too, but maybe she wasn't interesting in eating one. She replies with a nod again. She wasn't really talking to me. I guess the depressed is kicking in. We headed into the taco place, and we waited in line for our turn.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 am

Sammy
After a while a relaxing by the fire it was finally time for bed, "Come on Winter, bed time." Winter sighed and reluctantly got up and walked over to her makeshift bed. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "Goodnight." I smiled and walked back over to the fire where Danny still sat. After a minute I broke the silence, "One of us needs to get a job." He rested on his hands and looked up at the ceiling, "I know." he sighed, "There's a new Italian place opening up down the street. I could apply to be a cashier or something." he looked over to me, "Maybe." I sighed and lied down on the cold, cement floor. I looked back to Winter, "One of these times she is going to get caught." I sighed. He looked to her and stayed silent. His silence was enough, I knew what he was thinking, "Go apply for the job tomorrow. I'm gonna go for a walk, Goodnight." I stood up and walked to the door before he could object. Once I was out the door I booked it down the street. I didn't stop running till I was at the edge of town... which wasn't to far from where I lived anyway. There was a lone tree that I like to go to sometimes. I could see it from where I stood. I walked over to it. It was a big tree, good for climbing. I did just that. Got up to the third or fourth branch from the ground and rest there. I don't know how long I had been up there. Not to long I think. I had to keep moving, I don't know why. I jumped down from the first branch and walked back. I wasn't quite in the mood to go back, so I walked right past the warehouse. I never noticed how many restaurants and gas stations there are in this town. It was getting cold, so I stepped inside one of the Mexican places. Not many people, a line of about three or four, but that was about it. I sat down at one of the tables and rested.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Harry
After some time we were up to the cashier. I ordered my taco first, and I asked what Rose wanted. She wanted the same type of taco I wanted, but a few things were put out. I handed the man some money, the 20 dollar bill. We didn't have too much money, but we could survive. We then got our food and headed over to a table. I put my food down, and I watched Rose starting to eat her food. I smiled, as I walked over to grab napkins and straws. Once I got back, I pulled off the wrapper from the straw and I put it into my drink. I handed Rose a napkin, and embarrassing, I wiped her face. "No." She says to me, as I put the napkin down. I laughed. I knew I was being such a brother, but having a girl right now is actually pretty fun. It reminds me of how I don't even have a girlfriend. I did have a girlfriend before, but we broke up a long time ago. She wasn't so great, but she hated how I wanted to sleep with her, and she thought I only cared about sex. That's definitely not true! I know I'm a very sexual when it comes to girls, but it's also a bunch of fun to hang out with them and talk. So that was when my girlfriend broke up with me. She told me how she didn't like how I wanted to sleep with her, and she wasn't ready for all of that nonsense. I was really upset, and I actually deleted her name off my contact list. I never saw her again after that. I don't know what happened to her, where she is now, but I don't care. She's out of my life for good, and I shouldn't even be thinking about that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Sammy
My attention is brought to two people walking out of the line, they seem to be a brother and sister. The boy looks to be about mine and Danny's age while the girl looks about Winter's. They sat at the table next to me. I couldn't help but watch them, they looked so happy. The boy got up and got some straws and the like. I had to admit, he was kinda cute. He sits back down and wipes the taco stuff from his little sisters face. As I'm watching this whole thing I'm smiling and giggling at them. I can't help it, it's just to cute to ignore. I can't help but want to talk to him, but if he noticed me he would probably think I'm a freak. After all, my hair is blue for goodness sake. I think all my giggling caught his attention and he saw me, I didn't do much but raise my hand to give a small wave. I think it's time to go back. I think and stand up. I walk over to the door and steal one last glance at the boy then walk out the door and dart down the empty street. As I come up to the warehouse I stop and catch my breath. Then walk though the door. I see Winter and Danny are asleep. I tip-toe over and cuddle up next to Winter and close my eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum