Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor and me only! :P

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Razor and me only! :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Razor and me only! :P

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 am

Trey

"Get all your clothes were getting off this boat!" He said running to the back room and grabs his stuff.

Chance

When he ran back out the door he saw Drake standeing there. he froze in shock.

Drake

He held something in hs hand and spun it around on his finger. he then looked up and smirked. "You scared Chance..that im going to take u to my basement and toture you? Only boo hoo that only happend once im into the new shit now." He said slightly looking up with a evil smirk.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:44 am

Akira quickly ran after Trey. She didn't want him to be alone in case Drake came.

Miranda screamed when she saw Drake. She grabbed Chance's arm and pulled him backwards. "Chance! Get away from him!" She pulled him back into the room and slammed the door in Drake's face and locked it. She bit her lip, knowing he'd find a way to get in or go after her parents.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Trey

He kept thinking in his mind how are they gonna get out of the room, someone was going to get hurt one of use Drake comes after it was usally me mostly i dont know what Drake hated about me. I never really thought about it i slowly held Akira's hand and grabed a knife just incase

Drake

He saw a Key, he bend down and grabed it he unlocked the door and walked in he quickly gave off a smirk and turned to Trey and Akira.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Akira saw Trey pick up a knife. Suddenly the door opened and Drake was standing there smirking and holding a key. How could they have been so stupid like that by leaving the key out there? She backed up as Drake turned to her and Trey. "Stay away, Drake..." She warned, clutching Trey's arm in fear.

Miranda quickly pulled Chance farther into the room, away from Drake when she saw him turn to her parents. She couldn't let him hurt Chance. Especially not after she had just gotten him back. But she couldn't let him hurt her parents either.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Drake

He stood there and chuckled "Ah couple scardy cats huh? But you Trey i dont see to be to scared. In a blink of a eye he saw Chance pick up a gutair he swung and it hint Drake across the face. He fell to the ground.

Trey

"Everyone lets go!" He grabed his stuff and ran out.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Akira quickly followed Trey out the door, still holding onto his hand. She stepped over Drake and they hurried down the hallway.

Miranda pulled Chance out into the hallway and after her parents. He still seemed to be in shock. "Chance! C'mon!" She pulled him along down the hallway, trying to get away quickly before Drake got back up.

They all piled into the elevator and Akira hit the button for the lobby. They could either steal a lifeboat and row to the nearest island or get off when they docked.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Trey

He hurried down the hallway turning his head to see Chance and Miranda "CHANCE COME ON!" He helped Miranda and draged Chance down as he got back int thought Chance started running down the hallway. As we were all in the Elevator Chance was leaned on the rail as he slid down. Trey was standing there breathing hard.

Drake

He woke up on the floor blood all over the side of his head, he looked up a grunted geting up as he slammed the door open and begun to speed walk down the hallway. With a frown and pissed off he went to the elevator he banged on it. "YOU BETTER OPEN UP I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm

/is so excited because you posted :D/

Akira whimpered and hurried into the back corner of the elevator. She pressed her hands over her ears, looking distressed, when Drake began pounding on the elevator. "Make it stop." She moaned, pressing her hands harder against her ears, trying to block out his yelling. She crouched down in the corner, curling up into a little ball.

Miranda saw Chance sink to the floor and she frowned. "Oh Chance....." She knelt down beside him and put a hand on his arm. "We'll get away. Don't worry. Right mom-....." She stopped when she saw her mom freaking out in the corner. She turned to look at Trey. "Right dad? We'll get away?" She asked hopefully.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Trey

His eyes widden "How did he find us!" He said looking at himself in the mirror of the elevator jumping up and down panicing while Chance is breathing in holding the rails. Trey then heard the elevator open hearing the ding (XD) seeing Drake stand there holding a knife "Suprisly this brings back alot of mem..." Drake came at Trey with a knife and trey jumped and moved running out with chance akira and miranda "ORRRRRIEEESSSS"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Akira got up numbly when the doors opened. She about fainted when she saw Drake with the knife. Then they were out and running past him. "Where do we go?" She asked frantically. Miranda looked around for some kind of escape. But how could they escape when they were on a cruise ship? Akira looked for a life boat or something that they could jump in. She tripped as they went around a corner and fell to the ground with a shriek. She had twisted her ankle. She stood up but when she tried to put weight on it it crumpled under her and she fell again. "Crap!"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Trey

Running down the cruise ship, stopping and figureing out were to go "shiiiiiiiiiit" He looked over board "Were gonna have to jump and swim to that island over there!" Chance is like "no! we can" "CHANCE WE HAVE TOO OR ONE OF US IS GONNA GET STABBED...again..im getting to old for this Trey he grabed Chance and then jumped off the boat and landed into the deep deep deep water.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 pm

xD sure just ignore Akira and her busted ankle....O__O She should get captured by drake!

Miranda jumped overboard after her dad and chance jumped. She didn't notice her mom on the floor behind her. She started swimming with them towards the nearest island. Akira tried to pull herself to the edge of the ship. Sadly the little wall that formed the railing was too tall for her to pull herself over. She'd have to stand and climb over but she couldn't stand. She tried to pull herself up but to no avail. "HELP!" She screamed, hoping Trey would hear her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Trey

She heard help as i turned and saw Akira "AKIRA!!!" I begun to swim back "SWIM TO THE ISLAND ILL BE THERE SOON!" he begun to swim back to the boat fast as he could as he quickly grab the rope that was hanging from the boat and begun to climb up and he finally got over the rail as he saw Drake i grabed Akira and kissed her head "forgive me SWIM!' I through Akira off as seeing her hit the water come up and swim. As right before i try to get over the rail drake gripped my shirt tore it and slammed me to the ground. Looking up seeing Drake he punched me and i grunted and blood splatter on the ground. i pushed myself up and rubbed my nose and looked at him and punched him as he them stabbed me in the chest my eyes widden as i steped back and he pushed me up agaisnt the rail blood begun to pour out my mouth as he through my over board and i slammed into the water
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Akira shrieked as she was thrown over board. She hit the water and sighed as the cool water soothed her busted ankle. She started swimming but then realized Trey wasn't in the water. She saw Trey come flying off the ship and hit the water. "Trey!" She cried, swimming over to him. She wrapped her arms around him, ignoring the blood flowing from his face. She pulled him towards the island. They were making slow progress since she was dragging him but it was better than not moving at all. She grunted as she tried to pull his heavy weight through the water plus herself. "C'mon Trey! Swim!" She urged. She looked back up at the boat, hoping Drake stayed on there. She looked ahead and saw Chance and Miranda swimming towards the island. It loomed closer but not close enough. She knew it would take them a little while to get there. Leave it to Drake to ruin their vacation by trying to kill them.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:20 pm

^^
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Trey

He was blacked out, being dragged over to the island as Chance can running into the water and helping Akira with Trey. Trey was set onto the sand as Chance stood there looking at the ship seeing Drake at the edge and slowly placing his thumb and slicing it across his neck. Chance clenched his fist as he looked at Trey he had Akira do cpr and trey started to throw water up as he leaned up and looked at them "What happend." He felt blood drip off his face he whipped it off feeling cuts on his face he grunted and rubbed his eyes. he stood up and his body ache slamming into the water pretty hard face first. The island was small "What are we apost to do here. theres barely any trees which look like have no fruit on them" he said arching his back
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Akira was relieved from part of the weight when Chance came into the water to help her drag Trey up onto the beach. They put him down gently and Akira did CPR. Then he coughed up the water and she winced. It was gross. But it was good they had gotten the water out of them. She knelt next to him," Drake punched you after you threw me overboard. Then you fell overboard and blacked out. I carried you here." She sat down to relieve the strain on her busted ankle. She then noticed the lack of fruit on the few trees that were on the island. "Crap. What are we supposed to do now? No food, no way to escape, and....is there any fresh water anywhere?" She sent Miranda off in search of a fresh stream.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Trey

He signed "doesnt seem like it, we might have to wait till that boat comes back. They'll notice us that were gone." It wasn't that hot that it will boil us but it was pretty windy and chilly. Chance went with Miranda too search for a stream which Trey had a bad feeling about. Chance and Miranda alone haha no. Trey stroked his hair as he grunted and saw 5 fruit on a tree. He jogged over and looked up slowly grabbing onto the ledge and climbing up as he grabbed one of each and dropped them down. Now each of us can enjoy some fruit. He dropped down as he felt a muscle be pulled but he didn't care he limp over to her but not noticeable as he handed her the fruit. "here some fruit for us all later if we get hungry."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Akira watched Chance follow Miranda to look for a stream. Them alone? This wasn't good. Oh well. She hoped they would find water. And maybe some fruit? Then she saw Trey get up and go over to a tree. He got up and grabbed the four pieces of fruit that the tree had. Good! Now they each had one to eat when they got hungry. He seemed to be in pain when he dropped down but as he walked back he appeared fine. "Good. We'll need that." She shivered a little. It was chilly on the island. She stood up and limped towards a little group of trees. "We should build a shelter here...who knows how long we'll be here. It's getting late." She looked up at the sky, seeing it get darker as night fell. "How will they find us in the dark?" She asked to no one in particular.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2