Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meh and meh supahhh only

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meh and meh supahhh only Empty Meh and meh supahhh only

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 pm

:3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meh and meh supahhh only Empty Re: Meh and meh supahhh only

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Yay! :) where shall we begin?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Wrll. rose could still be pissed at lend for leaving her with a kid on her own and staying with the other girl even if he is with her XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Rose was sitting on her couch, still pissed a Lend for what he had done to her. Sure she loved him but what he did wasnt something she really liked. Especially when she was going to have a kid for him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Lol yes let's begin with some drama lol x3

Lend was walking with Meredith when he stopped suddenly. They had been holding hands so it jerked her back as she kept walking. "Hey! What was that for?" She asked, letting go of his hand and rubbing her wrist. Lend was staring at a window up on the building they were standing in front of. He knew that window. He quickly looked around for a rock then picked it up. He aimed and threw. It hit the window and bounced off, landing on the balcony. Lend waited for Rose to appear.

Why did they break up? I can't remember.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 pm

...no idea.. XD

Rose grumbled at the sound at her balcony door "I swear lend. I know you're there with her." she stood up and walked to the door, opening it "What do you want, Lend? Have you caused enough trouble for me?" Rose was having this baby for him. She gave up being a guardian for him and to have a kid of her own. She gripped the bars of the balcony and stared at him, clearly she was fustrated with all the baby stuff. She had already prepared the room without Lend. It was like he was a moroi who fades with people and leaves them with a kid.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Lend wasn't prepared for seeing her again. He stumbled back a step as he laid eyes on her. His mouth opened and closed like a fish gasping for air. He quickly broke his gaze and rubbed the back of his neck, staring down at his shoes. "Can I come up to talk to you?' He called up, looking back up at her. He bit his lip, overwhelmed by the wave of love he felt when he looked at her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 pm

"fine." was all she said as she walked back inside and closed the door, walking to her front door and unlocking it, so he could come in. She walked to the kitchen and took the cup sh was gonna use and put the tea inside. She needed something to relax her at least. When she heard the door open, she didnt turn. She only kept drinking her tea the way she was facing. "What made you want to stop by."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Lend turned to a bored looking Meredith and make a shooing gesture. "Go on. Leave." He urged. She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "No one tells me what to do." Lend shrugged and entered the building, leaving her staring after him. He jogged up the stairs till he reached her floor. Pausing outside her door, he took a deep breath before entering. Closing the door behind him, he made his way to the kitchen. He bit his lip at her question. "I miss you." He said quietly, staring at her turned back. He took a step closer. "I made a huge mistake and I wish I could turn back time and undo it. I love you, Rose." He knew she wouldn't immediately forgive him. Hell she may never forgive him but at least he was trying.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:16 am

Rose put her mug down and she turned toward him "You wouldnt have left me if you loved me." she said, looking down at her big belly that looked like it would pop. "You dont know how long of a struggle this was for me without you." she looked back at him "I missed you more then anything. You made me happy. But leaving me with the baby was a heartbreak." she tried her best not to cry or be moody "you dont know how hard it is when you have a baby on the way and no one to help you.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:44 pm

OMFG JOEY GRACEFFA i LOVEEEE your siggy

Lend took a few more hesitant steps forward. "I know I was an @$$ for leaving you. It was horrible. I know I can't take away the pain but....can we try again?" He closed the rest of the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on the top of her head. "I really do love you, Rose."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Lol ty, joey my hubby XDDDD

Rose let him hug her. She rested her head on his chest and she nodded "please...I miss you so much and...I want you to be here for me again." she looked up at him, tears falling down her face. She was so emotional. "I never want you to leave me again..please baby..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Nooooooo joey's my hubby ;-;

Lend smiled when she didn't fight it. He hugged her tighter but not too tight. He didn't want to squeeze the baby. He let his arms slide down her sides till they reached her stomach. He kept one hand on her hip and placed the other on her tummy. "I want to be a good father....I really do...I'm here for you and our baby. I won't leave again...well...unless I need to go buy groceries..." he chuckled, hoping his joke would make her smile. He longed to see her beautiful smile again.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Rose giggled softly "Thank you, Lend." she smiled  and took his other hand, placing it on her tummy and letting him feel the baby, it left a few kicks on the stomach and she smiled "The baby knows its you." she said. looking at her stomach and rubbing it softly

we share XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Yay<3 :)

Lend's smile grew when he felt the baby kick. "I'm here baby, daddy's here." He said quietly, stroking her stomach. He looked up at her and smiled. "You have no idea how much I missed seeing your smile." He leaned in and gave her a long, loving kiss. Pulling back, he gazed into her eyes.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Rose closed her eyes and kissed him back before he pulled away "I missed you being here.. I never want you to leave me again." she kissed him softly and lovingly before pulling away and cupping his face "wanna see the room?" she knew what gender the baby was, she just picked a color that could be for a boy or girl.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:13 pm

When Rose mentioned seeing the baby's room, he nodded quickly with a smile. "Of course! Lead the way." He slipped his hand into hers, intertwining their fingers.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:22 am

Rose smiled and lead him to the baby's room, she turned on the light and showed him "here we are, the babies room." she said, looking at him happily, glad to have him see the babies room. "isnt it beautiful?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Lend followed her into the room and smiled as he looked around. "It looks wonderful! You've done a great job, love." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head. "Do you know the gender yet?" He asked
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Rose shook her head "yes but i'm not tellinnnggg you." she giggled and kissed him lightly before pulling away "its a surprise." she hugged him and rested her head on his chst
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Lend laughed. "Oh it's a secret, is it?" He chuckled and looked around the room again. "Do you have any name ideas?" He asked, hoping for a little clue. When she rested her head on his chest he rested his chin on top of her head. His arms folded around her and he sighed deeply, breathing in her familiar scent.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 pm

"If I told you the name I loved, It would give away the gender!" she laughed "Im not that stupid lend." she smiled and looked up at him, kissing under his chin softly "Its a name I always wanted." she rested her head back onto his chest again "Im sure you'll love it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Lend chuckled. "I know you're not stupid, love." He clicked off the light and led her out of the room. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it's the perfect name for the baby." He leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek. "What would you like to do?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Rose shrugged "I dont know. You're here to stay with me..I thought you would have some ideas in mind." she said, looking up at him and kissing his chin
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Lend smiled. "Why don't we catch up a bit? Like...what's been going on? What's new?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next