Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me Zeilker De Matos Rodrigues :D

4 posters

Go down

Me Zeilker De Matos Rodrigues :D Empty Me Zeilker De Matos Rodrigues :D

Post  zeilkerrodrigues Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey, I'm new here and new to Roleplay. I would like to tell you all that I like Anime, I draw, Read, and Watch Anime.My Favorite Anime Is Naruto. I play Soccer as the Goalie. I love hanging out with my Friends. I cook, Clean and Like to Roll skate. Woot O_O

zeilkerrodrigues

Back to top Go down

Me Zeilker De Matos Rodrigues :D Empty Re: Me Zeilker De Matos Rodrigues :D

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 am

Hello Zeikerrodrigues,

I am Paranoiac Razor known as Razor here, I'm the Moderator of the site as Queen-Cat is too. I'm a 18 year old Engaged College Women (lol). I'm a Equestrian and use to do Archery but I broke my shoulder. Which its in getting a lot better its only in a sling now. I'm in Kentucky had a horse show two hours ago, Won third Place Neutral. I had very bad Anger Issues, and i'm Bipolar with a lot of Disorders. I'm not the type too mess with, I love Wolves, sorry to say but I h.a.t.e Anime, a lot of people on this site like anime which bugs me a lot. More and More seem to come. Well as everyone knows i'm a mean, rude person on this site. I might seem nice but im not sorry to say my dear. Anyways I've been Moderator for awhile. Now good day my friend

-Paranoiac Razor.

Last edited by Paranoiac Razor on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 am

Hello mate!
I'm Ryu! Good to see a new member join our wonderful community filled with friendship and also a lot of roleplaying (obviously) xD. I hear you like anime, that's great man... Now I have somebody I can talk to freely about it :D. Soccer? Cool! I played soccer as the defensive midfielder and center back, but that didn't stop me from going in the offensive as a striker in some games :).

Hope we can roleplay and get to know each other more! See ya on the site man, welcome and have a great stay!
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Hey there! I'm Rose, but you can call me Rosey also. Either is fine with me. I hope you have fun on this site because roleplaying on here is really fun. You also get to make a lot of new friends which is so cool! Maybe we could roleplay sometime.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum