Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.

3 posters

Go down

Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.  Empty Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:04 pm

But give me a break! Yes. I play Webkinz. Hold up! Wait! Don't leave yet. I know some of you have said you don't play it anymore because your membership ran out by not buying another pet or getting deluxe. Wellllll Webkinz just made it so you can get a one of two free pets to create your own account! You go on the site and click 'new account' and there is a new thing next to it that says free. You pick the dog or cat and create your free account! I now have a second account. If any of you join, add me?

My accounts:

Flower190

and

xXBeauXx
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.  Empty Re: Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.

Post  Queen-cat Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Yay! :D I don't care if its not for our age -.- ^~^ Hehe. Webkinz xDD Imma make a new account with that new free thing lol
Queen-cat
Queen-cat

Back to top Go down

Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.  Empty Re: Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:43 pm

That's actually really cool. I might make a new account when I have the time.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.  Empty Re: Okay so this isn't exactly 'for our age'.

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 am

Cool :D
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum