Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Sea<3

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Under the Sea<3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Sea<3

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:00 pm

That's alright
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Crystal
I turned on the radio and leaned back as some country came on. He knew I was a country girl at heart but I just never told or showed it around school or anything. I pulled up to the ocean in a private area no one ever went anymore cause of how long it took to get there. Even through its easy for us. I looked at him and grabed my bag. "I need you to hold a towel up so I can change. And no peeking either"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Reth listened to the country song that came on. He used to hate country music but since she listened to it a lot he was warming up to it. He feigned horror. "You mean I can't see you naked? I dare say not!" He then relaxed with a smile. "Okay fine. No peeking, I promise." He got out of the car and grabbed a towel. "Ready whenever you are." He said. He had to change to but he could easily do that behind a bush or something.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Crystal
I looked at him and laughed rolling my eyes. I got out of the car and grabed my bag. I pulled out my swim suit and looked at him. "Alright pull the towel up. Your going seeing my legs. And keep watch I don't need a perv looking at me." I say pulling the towel up as I chnaged. I stripped out of my clothes and put on my top and bottom. "Alright. Now I need your help with tieing my top. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Reth smiled. "Fine. I'll make sure no pervs come around." He held the towel up while she changed, averting his eyes. He stayed true to his word about no peeking. When she said she needed help tying it he let the towel fall and stepped behind her. He took the two strings an tied them. He smiled. "All done." He said, walking around to the front of her and picking the towel up. "I'll go change behind that bush." He said, pointing at a bush. He grabbed his swim trunks and ran behind the bush. He stripped down and put them on then came back out and put his clothes in the car.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Crystal
I smirked alittle and watched him then threw my things in the car. I put my phone in the car and walked over to him and smirked walking behind him and jumping on his back. "Im to lazy to walk so you may carry be." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and to make sure he kept me on his back i kissed his neck softly smirking alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 am

Sorry, haven't been able to get on.. can I still be in this?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Of course Puppy :)

Reth smiled when she jumped on his back. He grabbed her legs so she wouldn't fall off. Feeling her kiss the back of his neck, a shiver of pleasure went through his body. He hoped she wouldn't notice his blush. He smiled. "Off we go!" He started walking to their secret cove. It took a few minutes to get there but once they did, he sat down in the sand and looked back at her with a smile. "We're here!"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 am

Sammy
Sammy was swimmimg around the bottom of the sea for quite a while and wanted to go up and feel the sun before she returned home. She surfaced and saw and couple of kids running across the sand to a cove. She had seen these kids before but they had never seen her before. Feeling a little more outgoing today she went below and approched the cove. She didn't resurface again but made sure they had seen her vibrant tail in the water.

Danny
Walking out of the school yard he barely had caught the bus home. His bus droppe him off a good five blocks away from his house, but he had company on the bus, lots of kids to talk to while he walked home. Although he was usually the last one to get to his house. Today he had just dropped his bag off then headed for the beach, but he never dared to swim. The beach was his favorite place to be, and lots of his friends came today, after all it is Friday.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:14 am

Crystal
I laughed alittle and got off of the sand and stood infront of him and held my hand out to him. "Alright let's go buddy boy." I say with a smile and looked down at him. I bit my lower lip alittle as I smiled showing some teeth alittle but not a lot. I wanted to get in the water since I haven't really been out here for a week to swim and I wanted to see if there was any cool things at the bottom of the ocean.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 pm

RoseAnnStyles wrote:That's alright

I have Danny you could rp with
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Thanks Puppy. That would be great. :)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Reth smiled. "Alright gorgeous girl, I'm coming." He took her hand and stood up. "Soo.." He started, glancing away before he grinned and picked her up, running into the water with her. He dropped her in and fell in, too, as his legs turned into a tail. "Gotcha!" He cried happily. He swam around her, pretending to be as shark. He bared his teeth and opened and closed his mouth. "I'm a shark. I'm gonna eat you!" He swam at her then stopped when he saw a flash of vibrant scales. "Someone else is here Crystal." He said, looking over at where he saw the tail. Who was it?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Crystal
I laughed as my tail formed. I kinda glared alittle when he said someone else was here and I turned my head and looked at where the tail was. I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head confused since I haven't seen anyone here before. Well when we were here and all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Sammy
Once they jumped into the water Sammy swam out into open water, then turned back to look at them. They seemed confused. I waved at them, not knowing if they were looking or not, and went up and over, swimming the opposite direction of them.

Danny
Looking around Danny saw Cece, a girl from his school, and she was alone. He waved at her and when she didn't seem to notice he walked up to her. "Hey Cece. What's up?" he asked. Her hair seemed to be glowing from the way the sun was hitting her hair.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Cece
I looked up and saw Danny standing there. I smiled, and blushed. "Oh hey," I say, nicely. I didn't know what to say. I usually was the one who always could flirt, but I just couldn't think of anything more to say. "Nothing really. Just chilling I suppose." Just chilling I suppose? Way to act very cool, but I guess if I answered his question then it was enough.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:31 am

Reth saw the girl wave so he smiled and waved back, being friendly. He looked back at Crystal and smiled. "I'm still a shark." He said, circling her once more. "And I'm still gonna eat you." He kept swimming with a laugh every once in a while. He liked pretending to be a shark. But he didn't like sharks. He stopped circling and picked up a shell from the bottom of the cove. He inspected it then threw it back and picked up another shell.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Crystal
I looked at the girl then back to him and laughed alittle. "Your so weird you know that." I smirked alittle and went under and looked around. There were some tiny little fishes which were cute cause of how tiny they were. I looked at Reth who was playing which some shells and I tilted my head. "Who having fun there" I say with a smirk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Reth dropped the shell and it floated slowly to the bottom. He looked over her and smiled. "Oh I'm having a blast." He joked. He swam closer to her and nudged her with his tail. "Are you having fun watching the fishies?" He asked, a small smile playing on his lips. She seemed very interested in the little fish swimming around, just like he had been interested in the shells. Each shell had a different shape. No shell was the same. They had different colors and textures too.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Sammy
She swam from the cove to the other side of the beach to an, also, unpopulated area. She pushed her self up on a rock with waves just barley lapping onto it. "I wonder if I let my tail dry, would they turn to legs as well?" she thought aloud, then quickly looked around, hoping nobody had heard her. When she saw no one around she sighed and lied on the rock and rested.

Danny
He chuckled and smiled at her response, "Just chillen? Well then, how about you chill with me?" he asked "I know a great place we can just be alone." He gave a half-smile and held out his hand.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Cece
I stood up, and brushed off my pants that were a little dirty. I loved his reply. "That sounds amazing then," I smile, and flip my hair.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Crystal
"Yes. Yes I am." I say with a smirk and looked at him with a smile and moved some hair out of my face. "Wanna go out further into the ocean and all. They might be some cool shells out there for you." I say and laughed alittle and looked out into the open water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Reth smiled. "And there might be some more small fish for you to watch." He said with a smile as he followed her deeper into the ocean. She was right; there were a bunch more shells out here. Some were even colorful. These were hard to find for humans since they were so deep in the ocean and humans couldn't breathe underwater. He picked up a blue shell and a little hermit crab popped out. He smiled. "Sorry there, little fella." He put the shell back down on the floor of the ocean and kept swimming.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 am

Danny
He took Cece's hand and started walking along the beach with her. A ways off from everyone they reached this vine-like covering. They walked though it and inside was cool, sea-green color. The way the sun shone though the cracks in the vines it gave this place a mystic feel to in. There was a small pool in the center that lead out to the ocean, "Cool, huh?" He opened the vines on the other side and saw the open sea and an up-hill climb to a rocky cliff. He closed it back up and looked over to Cece. He smiled at her, she was a really pretty girl.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 am

Cece
I could feel his soft and warmth hands feel me when he took my hand. I followed him. I couldn't go slow or fast, he was holding my hand, so we were walking together. He took me to a beautiful place that I never saw before. It was beautiful and I looked around at every single thing. I wondered why he took me here, but I didn't care about the reason. It was just a very nice place to be with him. "This is beautiful," I say to him, with a smile. It was. It really was.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum