~Teen Cruise~

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ~Teen Cruise~

Post  Serious~and~stuff on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Rex: Dragged to the bar, he didn't even bother answering because he was obviously having a drink anyway. When they reached the bar he caught the attention of the bartender and looked at her. "I'll have a scotch on the rocks, what about you? Tell me you can handle some hard liquor at least? Frilly drink sort of women don't really fulfill my appetite in women. I prefer something much, rougher?" She could take it either way, he wasn't picky. His women had to be a certain way anyway or he'd lose interest.
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Reth smiled. "Well then I'd like to offer to make your birthday extra special. We could do whatever you'd like. It would be a birthday to remember," he said with a charming smile. Would she turn down his offer or would she accept? His mind roamed over the possibilites of things to do on the cruise ship. "What do you say?" He asked. He took another few sips of his smoothie. Dang they made good smoothies on this ship! He'd be coming here a lot! So far the cruise was going great! He had met a nice girl, found an awesome smoothie place...what more could he ask for?

Selena smiled and sat on the bed next to him. "Well..." She said, ruffling her hair which she sometimes when she was thinking. "We could walk around the boat and see what there is to do?" She smiled and tilted her head. "Or we can stay indoors and watch a movie? Perhaps play a game?" She smirked. "We could play truth or dare, maybe." She looked out the window at the view of the sea and a nearby island as they passed it. "There sure is a lot we could do." She said with a smirk.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Harry
There was many things to do, but I really thought she said the top things. Truth or Dare was put in my mind, and I was saying that over and over again... we can really get to know each other from that. Or, we can walk around the boat... so many choices indeed. "Truth or Dare," I decided after a long time at deciding. I really thought it was the best thing to do and then after we can watch a movie. "Then a movie after?" I thought, and asked, after a few minutes. "I suggest Titantic." It was my favorite movie, and we can really cuddle when we watch it.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Selena smiled at his choice. "Good choice Hazza. Truth or Dare then movie." She silently thanked him for suggesting Titanic. That was a good movie for cuddling. "Titanic's a good movie." She said. It was one of her favorite movies. She looked around the room, thinking ahead to good dares or truths. She was usually pretty good at this game. Knowing him, he was probably a champ at picking perverted dares. But she didn't really care. She was up to a challenge. "Okay I'll start. Truth or dare?" She decided to start out easy and slowly work up to harder levels of the game.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Harry
I thought about the questions she could ask for both truth or dare, but I wanted to do dare. Hmm, she won't ask me something perverted because she would know I'll do it anyways. I replied,"Dare." I chuckled, and I waited for her to say the question. A lot of thoughts went running around my brain, and I thought of the different things she could ask. It's a mystery, but who knows?
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Selena smiled at his answer. "Okay...dare...hmm..." She looked around the room. Different dare ideas sprang to her mind but none of them appealed to her. She smiled. "Okay. It's stupid but...I dare you to take off your shirt." She said with a soft smile. She liked it better when he had his shirt off. It was much more satisfying. It benefited her and that made her happy. She knew it was stupid since she had already seen him without a shirt but it was a start. No one said she had to start off with a hard dare. But what would she choose for her turn? Would it be truth? Or would it be dare?
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Harry
I chuckled at her dare. It was easy, but who said that it had to start off hard? I did what I was told. I took off my shirt, and I put the shirt at the end of the bed. I looked at her, and she could probably noticed my four nimples (fangirls). Anyways, I looked at her. I was wondering what she would do for her truth or dare. Would she pick a dare like me, or would she go with the truth? "Truth or dare babe," I asked her, sweetly.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:26 pm

she could probably noticed my four nimples (fangirls)
whaaat? xDD

Selena smiled at him, happier now that his shirt was off. She caught herself staring at his chest and abs and quickly looked away, pretending to think about her answer. "Hmm. I pick dare." She said, flashing a grin at him. She had a feeling this would be an interesting game. Only on their first round and clothing was already being lost. She leaned back against the pillow and played with her hair as she waited for her dare.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Harry, has four nimples. In the kiss you video, he touches them all. xD

Harry
Dare. She said dare. What should I do? She already told me to take off my shirt... what can I do? Hmm... well, I could think of something. I thought about something... I loved cats so maybe I can think something about that. Then I think about if I wanted her to take off her clothing. No, Harry... but hey, that would be nice. No... stop it. I'm a perv... I should like this. "I dare you to scream pussycat as loud as you can outside. And go around the whole floor saying that," I chuckled. This would be hilarious. I had pictures of my cat back at home, and I thought about her. I missed her.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 pm

are you serious? xDD

Selena laughed at his dare. "Easy!" she sang, getting up and walking out into the hallway. She skipped up and down the hallway screaming 'pussycat' at the top of her lungs. People screamed at her to shut up and some guys whistled and she walked back into the room, grinning. "Happy now? The entire floor now either thinks I'm psycho or someone good to sleep with." She said, referring to the whistles she got from some guys. She sat on the bed again and leaned close to him.. "Now what Pussycat? Truth or Dare?"
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Hey, he loves pussycats and it was all that I could think of really. The other option was to take her shirt off. lol

Harry
I chuckled. She was so loud, but she did the dare. And I was proud. I didn't care if people thought she was annoying or what now, but at least she did the dare. "I love pussycats. And I have other dares in my mind now," I say, and I started to look really serious. And a bunch of perverted dares popped into my brain. She was in for it now. "Truth," I say. I wanted to see what she might ask. It could be like first kiss or something.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 pm

LOL xDDDD

Selena smiled. "I can tell. Otherwise why would you tell me to do that?" She teased. "Okay. Now I need a hard question. Something to make you squirm." She pretended to think hard. "Oh I have so many good ones." She thought of one and glanced at him. Would he answer it or would he chicken out? Did she really want to know the answer to this question? She shifted her weight then looked at him. "How many girls have you slept with?" She asked, a serious expression on her face as she watched him. She knew a good follow up question but that would have to wait till he picked truth again.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Harry
I rolled my eyes and smirked at the sound of her question. Was she serious? Sure, she was. She asked me that, and now I was scared of answering it. If I answer it and I tell her a big number, what would she think? Or would she be okay? Should I lie to her? No, that wouldn't be good on my count. She would think I'm a big fat liar. "Um, 15." Hopefully that isn't so many for her to hear. And I'm not leaving out anyone. If she sleeps with me, it will make 16.

I must have a messed up mind since I'm searching it up
I think lot of it is old news
Some said like 6
But on this rp, I can say he has done more.

I was going for either 10 or 15... but I picked 15.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Selena was momentarily fazed at his answer. "Oh. Wow. That's....a lot." She laughed nervously. "Okay. My turn. Truth." She said, easily moving on. It was only 15 girls. Sure that was a big number...but she had slept with her share of guys. She smiled and pulled a small quilt over her lap. She played with the fringe on the end of it as she waited for his question. Would it be something like how many guys had she slept with? She could answer that easily. Or would it be a harder question? She bit her lip, anticipating the question.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Harry
When she said truth, I started to think of the question. What should I say? What should I do? She might think I will ask her how many boys she have slept with, but that could be too easy. I need to think of something harder. Maybe something perverted. About sex. About your first kiss. About anything. I got one. And it was about sex, it was pervy. "How many times have you had sex with a guy?" I asked, looking at her, and chuckling. This might be interesting to hear.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Akira bit her lip at the question. "Like, with the same guy?" She asked, trying to remember. Oh yes. It was with Gage Hunter, who was her last boyfriend. "About....10 times with my last boyfriend. We were together for a month." She shrugged. "That was my longest relationship too." She smiled. Ten times wasn't too much, was it? She watched for his reaction. Would he think it was nothing? Or would he think she was a slut? She looked down and played with the fringe on the quilt again, nervous. Surely that hadn't been too many times...right? But she had only dated him for a month. That wasn't very long. Oh gosh she was a slut! Her eyes widened and she quickly pushed that thought out of her head.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Harry
I was curious when she answered. 10 times with the same guy? I had sex many times with other girls, but she doesn't need to know that information. If she does ask though, then I'll answer. "Wow, that many times with the same guy? I thought you would have it with other guys too." I chuckled a little. I didn't want to make her feel bad. I didn't want thoughts in her mind that thought she was a bad person. Who cares if you have sex several times with the same guy? Who knows? You could be dating a person for a few years, and have sex over 50 times. And even to me, that doesn't seem crazy if you both love each other, and want sex. "And before you ask, I want truth again," I told her with a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Selena smiles. "Yes with the same guy. Although there were a few other guys too." She said with a quick smile. "Okay..truth...hm.." She needed something good for truth. What would she ask? She could ask how many times he had slept with the same girl but that was repeating his question. Maybe she'd ask that later. Her face lit up then she leaned toward him, smirking. "Do you plan on sleeping with me?" She asked, her voice a purr. She put her hand on his leg and flipped her hair out of her face with a small, sly smile.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Harry
I looked at her, and I smiled. I knew that could be coming. This topic already have been talked about. I waited to reply to her because I took a deep breath, and cleared all my thoughts, actually not all. "Actually yes," I say. There I said it and she should know it. I try to sleep with every girl I date, but there's always a time when they don't. And then that girl would be sexually incompatible. Most girls I date do want sex, and to sleep with me, then I would. If someone does not want to sleep with me, then okay, but sometimes we have a fight over it, or the girl fights over me flirting with other girls. Some relationships are hard to handle, but there's always the perfect girl out there. All you have to do is find her.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Selena wasn't at all surprised by his answer. Her lips curved up into a smile. "Well then we'll do that later." She crawled forward and gave him a soft kiss then sat back again. "Hm. Dare me." She said with a gentle smile. She couldn't stop thinking about later. They were going to sleep together. Her. And Harry. This would be amazing. He was by far the hottest guy that she would have slept with. But he wasn't just another guy to add to the list, she felt that this was a special guy. Who knows? Maybe they would actually last longer than her other relationships.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Harry
I nodded. "I'll look forward to it then." And I shall. Another girl to sleep with, and to put on my list. Hmm, she said dare. I need to think of something to do. What should I do? Something between those perverted lines or something off those lines. Hmm, I can do anything. "I dare you to touch all my nimples." I showed her where they were. Girls have done this before, but some were scared to do so. I didn't blame them. They were personal to me, and well, I was born with them, and they were special. "Don't be scared," I say, a few minutes after.

Watch this video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4cdfRohhcg at 2:54 :3
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:34 am

lol nice xD

Selena's eyes widened at the dare. Awkward.... She blinked, watching him. Was he serious? Wow. This was a weird dare. After a few minutes of her just staring at him he told her not to be afraid. Afraid? She wasn't afraid. It was just awkward. She shrugged. "Oh what the heck." She leaned forward and touched each one, watching his expression. "Are you happy now?" She said with a smile, leaning back against the pillows." It had been kinda weird. He had four? Wow. That's just plain...strange. But kinda cool. She twirled a strand of her hair around her finger. "Your turn. Truth or dare?"
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 am

Harry
I smiled when she touched each nimple. It felt good, but I left that comment to myself, to my mind. When she finished, I smiled even bigger. I was glad she wasn't afraid. "Okay good," I say after a few minutes. "You did it. I love you," I say, and kiss her forehead. Then I listened to her talk some more, and she asked me truth or dare. Should I do truth again? Or dare? I have already done truth a few times, but maybe she wants to know more about me. "Truth."
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:06 pm

xD Oh Harry

Selena could see that he was pleased that she had done it. She smiled. "You probably enjoyed that. No comment." She laughed then stopped when he said I love you. He probably was just saying that. She hadn't known him for even a whole day yet so it must mean nothing. She pushed the thought aside so she could think of another truth. Hmm. What to ask. "Is there anything else strange I should know about you?" She asked, curious.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Harry
I thought long and hard about her question. Is there anything else I should share? She already knows I'm a perv and all, but what else is there to know? I don't know what to say. What else is strange about me? Um, I'm not strange let's just get that out of my mind. "What do you want to know?" I asked, and I looked at her. What could she be thinking about in her brain? "Um..." I trailed off. I didn't know what more to say.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top