Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 34 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Zero brought back his look at Hannah, biting his lower lip just out of habit. "Love is only a distraction." Zero spoke bluntly on that matter, this was the most honest answer he has ever given. "With the legions of demons under your command, what do you plan to do? Honestly taking over hell isn't an easy task, that's why my heart is racing out of expectations."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 pm

"I know it wont be easy. Thats why you're here with me. Once we talk over we can run chaos all around the world. I mean, thats if you want." she pecked his lips softly, still sitting on his waist "Love is a distraction, but it is also a strength." Love made people strong because it makes that couple protect one another. And keeps them strong.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Zero chuckled slightly, that plan was far more too generic for him to follow. "First hell, then heaven. Those are my goals." A wide grin appeared on his face, as Hannah's lips touched his gently. "Oh, strength? All it gives people is pain, anguish and suffering. If you lose the person you love you only feel empty." Even if he didn't feel like it, Zero still had some sorrowful feelings regarding Amelia, though now as a demon his emotions were not so much important.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Hannah looked in his eyes "Having someone to love keeps you going. Both got one another's back. That bond keeps them strong and if one is gone, It brings rage. But know this, a angry and rage mind is a narrow mind." she bit her lip "If one of us die, just know, dont use rage and anger. That emptyness inside only wants another to love. Sure it hurts..but you have to move on. Dont dwell in the past." she ran her fingers through his hair "Would you want someone like me?" she buried her face in his neck "someone that would let you do whatever you want to them? Someone that would give you everything in the world."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 am

Zero couldn't break eye contact with Hannah, as if she was directly looking into his soul. He couldn't say that she was wrong, but he couldn't admit that she was right either. What was the point in loving, a demon like him will not get a chance to understand that anytime soon. Even if you say you love somebody, there is no proof that you are bluntly lying to the idiot that cannot quite grasp the concept of love. Thinking about this made Zero growl again, finding it quite funny in a way.. "You probably think that I love satisfying my own urges. To tell you the truth I don't expect much of you." He spoke with a cold tone as she buried her face in his neck. "There's no need for you to give me anything, if I want something I simply take it. You cannot expect me to love you, there is no proof that you care for me. I'm just a tool you will use for your own goals. It's exactly the same way I see you too, though I don't see how much you can help me." Zero wasn't the type to tell lies, he was always honest even if it hurt the person he was talking to. At the end of the day there was a uncertain feeling that everything you do not say will haunt you forever, this time he wanted to clear stuff up from the very start.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 am

Hannah lifted her head "Who said I was lying? I dont ever lie unless I have to. And I dont have to right now. There is no point on lying to you." she bit her cheek "I wouldnt use you as a tool. I wouldnt use you at all. Being sent to hell with no life is horrible. I at least try to make some good out of it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:30 am

Zero showed a fierce look back at Hannah, even though she was 'honest' there was no way he was going to believe her so easily. Who knows when she will decide to stab him in the back. "Forgive me if I am not so trusting, but I will not believe you just yet." He replied trying to state his mind set at the moment. "You see, I am a demon. For that same reason I will not 'bow' or accept anything that is not proven to be truthful." His words were slightly harsh, yet he thought that it was the right thing to do right now.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 am

"I give you my word. Really. But its fine if you dont believe me. Time would tell." she shrugged "I would do anything for you to trust me. I know my sister isnt trustworthy since she's a angel and crap and always ratted me out." she narrowed her eyes "Snitching bi**h." now she wasnt even in the mood to make love to Zero. She got off of his waist and layed next to him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Zero was pretty much expecting something like that, it was only a matter of time before Hannah started talking about Mia. He grinned mounting over her, holding down her wrists as he leaned in closer to her neck. "That's why she will be the last target on our list. Mia will see her beautiful world crumble under our control." He then nibbled on her neck slightly. "A fate worse than death itself for an angel... Then again she will die by your hands, I will break Ryu." He chuckled to the thought of breaking Ryu's arms and making him beg for mercy.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Hannah grinned up at him when he hovered over her "I like the sound of that." she said, pulling his face to hers and kising him deeply. Her legs wrapping aroud his waist and keeping him close to her. Her lips pulled away from his slightly "our plans would work perfectly." she said before kissing him once again, her lips not leaving his.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 am

Zero returned the kiss, with only thoughts about using her for his goals, there was always the thought of killing her off right here and right now. Though it is pretty soon, Zero has to gamble. Will she be able to fulfill all of his requests? She probably didn't know it, but Zero had little tolerance when it came to failure. Especially now when, conquering Hell and Heaven. "In due time.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:19 am

Hannah cupped his face "What would I do without you, Zero?" she smiled and hugged him "hmm, we should do something. Unless you still want to wait, Zero." she lightly brushed her thumbs against his cheeks. Sure, she wanted to sleep with him but also she wanted to rule everything along his side
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 am

Zero remained silent, moving his look away from Hannah he exhaled gently, closing his eyes slowly. "I'm just too tired to do anything.." His body really couldn't take any more, Zero hasn't still recovered from when the demon took over his body. For now it was best for him to rest. If he planned on fighting in the future he first had to recover the strength he was missing, it would take a few days, maybe even months depending on the progress.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 am

Hannah nodded "Alright." she unwrapped her legs from his waist and she let him lay next to her. She hugged him from his side and rested her head somewhat on his chest "Then we relax. If you need anything to eat or drink, just tell me." she kissed his cheek and put her head down again, closiing her eyes and listening to him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 am

Zero glanced at Hannah, seeing her like this felt so unrealistic to him. Why couldn't he just play along? Something in his head made him reject the possibility of relaxing. Though he knew she couldn't harm him... Maybe he was afraid of hurting himself? Seeing the logic in that made his head hurt slightly, his hand reached to his forehead as he gently massaged it. "Even if I was I wouldn't trouble you with insignificant little things." There was no need for her to leave and prepare him anything, for a moment he just wanted to stay like this with her. Finding peace was hard for him, but it felt like he was getting close inch by inch.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 am

Hannah smiled and looked up at him "you are such a gentleman are you?" she grinned and noticed he was rubbing his head "Migrane?" she stroked his chest lightly, waiting for a response. If he did, all she would do is reach at her nighttable and give him a pill for it. Some demons needed the pills too.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 pm

There really wasn't any need for treating a minor problem such as this. Throughout his whole life Zero has always faced almost impossible odds just by trying to survive. Maybe he was just an addict for adrenalin, under those circumstances it was the only thing that kept him going beyond his limit. "Only when I feel like being good. His voice trailed off as he removed the hand from his head, looking down at her pretty much dumbfounded by her beauty. "Don't worry about it. I'm used to it..." He tried to sound a bit cheerful, but he wasn't even close to being okay. The curse was starting to get to him...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Hannah sighed and cupped his face "zero, you cant lie to me sweetheart." she leaned down and pecked his lips "you can tell me whats on your mind. You just seem shaken just by your expression. Are you sure you're alright?" she tilted her head, her hands going into his hair and lightly playing with the strands.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:25 pm

The demon couldn't help but smirk at her words, there was no point in lying about his problems. Zero was consumed by her very being with that peck on the lips, for a moment his eyes seemed distant, yet moments later they burst with a passionate look as he switched his weight to the side. Using that momentum he had pushed Hannah off him, his hands quickly taking a hold of her wrists as he was just above her. He leaned in closer, his breath seemed slightly faster, hungry for emotion. Zero couldn't help but kiss the girl gently on the lips, letting his animal like instincts take control was a sing that he was slowly losing the battle. "It's hard controlling myself..." Hannah could see that, his hands started to shimmer, having a hard time to catch his breath was something to be concerned about. Yet he continued to kiss her gently, Zero couldn't fight back.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Hannah couldnt do anything since he had pinned her the way he did. She kissed him back but she had to know what was going on "Zero..speak to me.." she said inbetween the kisses "I hear your breathing..it..it sounds like you're not doing so well.." sure, she cared, but all the emotion he put into the kiss really made Hannah melt under him. She wanted so much more then just his kisses. But seeing as she was in a tight spot, she couldnt do much. "If you want me....then take me...zero.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Zero closed his eyes for a moment from the pain that kept increasing. Sweating his breathing slowly started to get back to normal, but as he opened his eyes he had found himself drifting in between of light and darkness. "If I only.. had more time..." He muttered trying to stay awake, yet there was nothing he could do, only continue to sleep. Zero had lost consciousness, he collapsed on top of Hannah as his body started to slowly give in to the curse. Despite his struggle there was nothing he could have done alone. His heart started to slow down signalizing a dreadful feeling of despair in the air. A powerful demon such as himself trapped in his own subconscious standing on a thin line between life and death.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Hannah felt him just drop onto her and he looked at him "Zero?" she sat up, putting her fingers to his neck "His pulse.." she said softly "Zero! Wake up!" she yelled, shaking him "Come on! You cant die!" she didnt know what was going on. She heard a voice and looked around, watching as Mia appeared.

Mia appeared and sighed "I knew it.."she walked over and sat on the bed, pulling zero onto her lap "He just doesnt learn..only if I..." she sighed "I dont know if I could help him..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:30 pm

"They keep calling me a monster." Zero heard a familiar voice which made him open his eyes, though still in his subconsciousness he knew this was all an illusion. Looking through the mirror that divided them Ryu sat in a corner with his knees close to his chest. Though he seemed quite younger...
"Geez, why are you such a cry baby?" Zero retorted with a grin on his face, touching the glass that divided him from existance. Ryu took a hard look at the mirror image who gave off a sinister presance.
"You wouldn't understand... You don't exist!" Ryu eagerly replied standing up, Zero continued to chuckle. Even after all of this time...
"Yet you still feel my hunger, don't you?" Those words made Ryu stumble back, gritting his teeth. "Until I die, you will always be a monster... Don't forget that." With those words Zero's image started to disolve, leaving Ryu only to curse himself for not being able to fight back.

Zero suddenly felt a warm pressence, bringing him closer to the light. 'I gave my life knowing this would happen.' Reaching out towards the light Zero cursed under his breath. 'Why won't they let me die?...' After everything that has happened didn't he deserve to die? Even he thought about it, but something was still pulling him back to Earth. Why? The curse marks on his body started to spread in various patterns right before Mia's eyes. His body started to shake, fighting back the curse... After a few seconds it stopped, a visible grin could be seen on Zero's face.

"Boy aren't you annoying." A more darker voice came from his lips, revealing his bloody red eyes. "Can't you see he wants to die so badly?" It wasn't Zero, yet he let out a loud chuckle. "Demons and angels should just die." He released an aura so devious that struck fear in the hearts of his enemies. Questioning himself with a clearly care free expression: should 'he' make their deaths painful?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Mia's eyes widen. She stood up, letting him go "where is zero?" she glared, not sure what to do anymore. She summoned her sword, not knowing how this would turn out "I cant believe you just took him over like that you idiot!" she glared, narrowing her eyes. If anything, she was prepared.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:22 pm

'He' slowly straightened up into a sitting position, glaring at Mia who already showed unbelievable recklessness. No wonder 'he' was amused, a vivid grin could be seen on his face, though her words were quite fascinating. "You care for a demon? Interesting. You amuse me!" Crossing his legs his stature somehow felt like royalty, looking down at the angel who was in front of him. "Don't just go out and call people 'idiot'. My type is far more worse infact." With ease 'he' stood up effortlessly showing the difference between them. 'He quickly glanced at her sword, mocking her with a simple chuckle as he then looked up at her eyes. The bloody red seemed to fit his appearance even in Zero's body. Raising his hand as if he was trying to reach out towards her. At that moment even 'he' was surprised. "It seems he hasn't given up." Yet with his other hand 'he' managed to subdue Zero as he took ahold of the wrist pulling back Zero's hand by force. "Yet all effort is futile against ME!" A loud cracking sound echoed through the room as he twisted his own wrist breaking the bones in his right hand. There was no room for Zero's interference, not anymore. "I just love to hear that lovely cracking sound... Care to pleasure me even more?" 'He' was confident in each word he had spoken, though he was unsure why Hannah was being so quiet. Perhaps caution was best, though his carefree stature was the most frightening thing about him. Confidence above anything else was his best virtue.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next