Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 33 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 am

Hannah smiled and lifted her head, her eyes still closed and she let out a soft moan as his hand went down her body and he kissed her neck. "why dont we head to my place insted of staying here...? hmmm???"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 am

Zero continued to kiss Hannah's neck, softly nibbling on it. Truth be told her moan was exciting him slightly, his grin pretty much visible. "I could use a change of atmosphere..." He spoke stopping his hand onto her waist.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 am

Hannah nodded and she used her teleportation powers, teleporting into her room with him and on her bed. She lightly pushed him down as she hovered over him and kissed his neck, getting revenge
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 am

Strange, for this type of teleportation needed high concentration. Was this a way of Hannah showing Zero her power? Zero's face flustered slightly due to the change of circumstances where she took the lead, for a moment he couldn't quite react, but for some reason he was enjoying her lips touching his neck..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:26 am

Hannah smiled against his neck "mmm, you like that, hmm?" she said, lifting her head to look at him. She liked the way that she took the lead for a brief moment. Maybe he would get back at her for kissing his neck. She started to smirk just looking at him. Of course, she started kissing his warm and smooth jaw
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Zero couldn't move, his body wasn't responding as it was enjoying Hannah's touch. It's been a long time he felt like this to be precise. "I love to get excited..." He replied gently, giving Hannah full freedom, this was her chance to do anything she wanted to his body... This was an once in a lifetime opportunity. He had a grin as she continued to kiss him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Hannah giggled softly and kissed him, her hands sliding under his shirt and touching the smooth skin under it. Her hands then began sliding up his shirt and sliding it over his head. She had to pull away from the kiss to do so. Hannah then brang her hands to her shirt and she slid it up her torso, giving Zero a little show
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Zero couldn't take his eyes from Hannah's body, he examined her body which was attractive.. She was a perfect match for his taste. As she took her shirt up Zero leaned his head and kissed her collar bone, moving his hand behind her pulling her closer. Her scent was addictive, it became his new drug...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Hannah tilted her head back, letting out a soft moan as he kissed her collarbone, his body pressed on hers "You are waaayy too good at this." she said with a smile, her hands sliding into his hair, wanting him to kiss her collarbone even more. Her body ached for him. She wanted him all to herself
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Zero was captivated by his own feelings and desires, led by his own emotions he sometimes became a slave to them. In this situation he didn't think, but his body moved on it's own as he chained to her very existence. He couldn't move away from her, nor did he want to at this point, but the guilt that he felt slowly crawled deep inside of his heart. His lips continued to harass her body as he took hold of one of her hands, as their fingers interlaced at that moment. "That's because my emotions guide me." He added as he stopped kissing her gentle skin, moving his look at her gentle eyes for just a brief moment. A soft smile could be seen on his face.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Hannah smiled at Zero, her face looked so kind and gentle. Of course, she would be gentle with Zero "Your emotions guide you..Well, they are guiding you down the right path." she said, lightly pressing her lips to his and she pulled away, resting her forehead on his, her hand holding his and she slightly squeased his hand
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Those words rang in his head gently, as if they were slowly sinking into his mind. The right path, was there such a thing? For the moment being he couldn't think, he could only react to her touch. Her voice was a melody, like a violin it played so fragile and soft. For a brief moment he couldn't breathe, captivated by her very being he could only mutter some words, nothing to significant. Soon he quickly regained some self control. "The right path, huh? Only time will tell."" His voice was soft and gentle, closing his eyes as she leaned her forehead on his.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Hannah spoke "Mmmhhhmmmm" she said, taking off his shirt (if it wasnt off already) and she ran her hands along his torso "your body is just so....Yummy looking." she giggled softly and kissed his jaw softly "I love it." his chest was smooth, and had dips and bumps that she loved the feeling of.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Zero could only comply and sit there as she again took control over the whole situation, for him it was stimulating in many ways. His body was fairly well built, not wasting too much time on his physical condition it wasn't all that bad. "Hmm... Well I'm honored that I meet your expectations.. Or something." He replied feeling slightly embarrassed as he could read where this situation was going. In reality Zero was somewhat shy, though it was only visible in situations like this. He tried to hide his blush by slightly looking down...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Hannah smiled and pulled from his jaw "you definately meet my expectations." her hands intertwined with his and she pressed her lips up against his. Her body getting goosebumps from the heat tat ratiated off his body. Well..torso. What more could she ask from Zero? She had what she always wanted. Someone like him. Someone who would help her and as well be her love.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Zero was about to say something, only to be interrupted by her gentle lips. He returned the kiss with a grin on his face. "There is a lot more to see." He added in a playful tone, taunting her gently as a chuckle escaped his lips. For some reason he had a feeling that he was going to regret saying that, he knew that he wasn't strong to fend her off, considering she was a girl... It wasn't his style to resist girls, he was known for that.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Hannah raised an eyebrow "Oh? Is that so?" she giggled and ran her hands down to his pants "Such as this?" she said playfully as her hands undid the button on his pants "You know, you can have me all you want whenever you want. I would give myself to you every time." she kissed his neck softly "Because thats what I would do for my love..." she said softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 am

Before he knew it the situation was escalating pretty fast. Hannah was quite straightforward making him blush, he couldn't move... She was taunting Zero and it was very effective in many ways. Zero moved his look slightly down. "Whenever I want, huh..?" For a moment he felt a strong piercing pain in his heart, thinking about Amelia and the times he spent with her. He started to laugh, his eyes shinned a crimson red color as he then again moved his look at Hannah. Just by looking at him she could tell that it wasn't Zero, not anymore. "Loving a monster like me... I'm flattered." Even his tone seemed slightly distorted, he no longer was himself.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:30 am

Hannah met his eyes, even if they did change and he sounded different, this was the real zero. The demon inside. She smirked "I'm a monster myself. What does it matter?" she said, cupping his cheeks "I looked for someone like you for a very long time." she lightly rubbed her thumbs on his cheeks "becides, demons dont give pain to one another unless its a violent fight, when has a demon ever trieed to give pain and pleasure to another demon like them?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 am

Zero growled slightly to Hannah's touch, for now he was going to do anything for his own survival, the demon inside of him ravaged throughout his body, taking control his every aspect. 'I will live' we're the words that echoed throughout his whole heart and mind. "My enemies will taste pain, but I will be the one finding pleasure in the outcome." His way of speaking also changed, feeling her hands gently rubbing his cheek. "You are a monster by choice, yet I am a monster by blood." The difference was enough to make them see the world in different perspectives, for he has come to fight for his survival and change the hearts of future generations.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:37 am

Hannah nodded "I see.." she said and grinned "Well, even if I am not a monster by blood, i'm still a monster, Zero." she was liking him already "sure, you're different, but you're one of a kind." she smirked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:45 am

Zero wasn't really for the whole 'getting praised' kind of situation, compliments didn't suit him. "Monsters.. We are such delicate creatures, craving for destruction. Personally I hate it, yet at the same time I enjoy the taste of fresh blood." For he had only seen the glimpse of hope, hope of changing how this world functioned. "Do you have a heart?" He asked with a bit of curiosity, glancing at her eyes with a resolved look, what was he thinking?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:49 am

Hannah nodded "I do. It beats. Unless you mean like a heart to love." she studied him, letting his words sink in. Some are Delicate..and then some just want destruction. She was one of the Demons that dont look for trouble. Yet. But she wouldnt bring that up at the moment "Do you have a heart?" she replied
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:56 am

Zero looked at Hannah's chest, her heart was beating, something that felt so uncomfortable. "A heart... It beats, reacting to emotions. Do you really think I feel emotions?" He had a grin on his face, showing his sharp teeth. "Of course I do. That is my curse. The demon that feels is a demon that will die a fast death, without remorse, without regret. Protecting his way of life, so that in the end his memories and actions can be remembered by the future generations. I crave for simple things in life, yet love is something I cannot feel." He sighed moving away his look. "For it is not simple, nor is it even so complicated. it's just out of my reach."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Hannah kept listening to him "well..why dont we bring it into your reach?" she wouldnt know what else to say "Sure, I have a heart, but I fight just as much as you would, I havent died for a very long time. And I dont plan to. because you and me would be together, taking over hell's kingdom."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next