Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 32 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Zero hated to make decisions like this, truth be told he acts on instinct and gut which has proven to be his 'double edged blade'. Nevertheless, even if he was 'evil' he couldn't quite let her die like that, it wasn't humane in any way. "Tsk.. Kids these days, playing with sharp objects like that." He pulled back his sword and extended his hand towards her. "I'll join you if she survives. That's my only request." This wasn't like him to act like this, but he couldn't help it, something felt wrong about letting her die like that. It's not like his urge to kill her himself is gone, it's just that.. Even he couldn't get this part.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:45 pm

"Then heal her fast when I pull this blade out. because she'll die from bloodloss and take the baby with her. But, then again, I want her to die for killing me." she pulled the blade out and mia screamed "you only got little time Zero. I'll be waiting." she walked out of the room and went into the guest bedroom, disappearing her sword and climbing on the bed

http://flikie.s3.amazonaws.com/ImageStorage/65/65ca11c05fc211df980a000b2f3ed30f.jpg here she is :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Zero made another growl, such a troublesome woman, then again he was used to attract trouble wherever he went, just like a big magnet. As soon as the blade went out he shortened the distance between him and Mia, holding her in his arms as he released his angelic powers. Being half angel and demon at times like this was pretty useful. His sword fell to the ground as it just disappeared into the shadows. "Guess I just can't go back on the pledge I made to you.." He whispered those words so that Mia could hear him, he finally finished healing her wound, he then let go and headed towards Mia's sister in the guest bedroom, focusing his eyes on her as she laid on the bed. "Just for reference, how did you know my name?" Did she eavesdrop moments ago or did she know it from before? The answer to this question was very important to Zero..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Mia's eyes filled with tears as he held her. She was in so much pain and she didnt like it. He was healing her and she smiled slightly. as he finished, he let her go and she went to her bed, crawling in it and staying under the covers.

"Eh, did alittle evesdropping and stuff." she shrugged and got up "not much of a problem." she walked over to him and cupped his face in her hands "You need a new partner. I already see it in your face, Zero." she looked in both his eyes "Dont deny me..I could give you everything you want. Except...bringing the dead back."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Zero raised an eyebrow to her last sentence, she really did know more than he expected, but then again he himself didn't know anything about this woman. "Care to introduce yourself, before you continue your effort to recruit a demon like me.. You know we have a short temper when we want to find things out." He spoke in a rather soft voice, the aura around her felt slightly familiar which made him loosen up on his own security. "Who the hell are you?" He asked.. A bit politely though, his polite o meter was pretty high..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 pm

She grinned and spoke "Hannah." she said, lightly running her hand down his chest "I know. I sound like a damn sissy." she shook her head "For sure, I am not. Also..I seen what she has been doing to you." she kissed the corner of his lips lightly "I'm so sorry for her idiotcy. I promise you I wouldnt treat you like she did. I would treat you like a king. Getting what he wants and when he wants it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Zero was pushed back pretty much, for this girl to be so bold and straightforward was the first time he had seen anybody do these kind of things to him. "Guess you did answer my question part way.. But I would like a full answer.. Angel or Demon?" His voice was again the same as usual, a hint of softness could be felt but nothing more. The kiss on the corner of his lips pretty much made him freeze for a moment. But then again he growled. "Do I look like somebody that ends up using a person in any way he likes?" He was evil, but not to that extent to use somebody, but he didn't have a problem killing people he disliked or who go up against him. "Guess we're in the position where you would like to use me, huh?" Zero spoke, going to the core of this situation, that's how he truly felt.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Hannah shook her head "Demon. I went into a demon stage years ago." she sighed when he snapped "I wont use you. I could promise you that. Come on, look at you. You are just perfect. But my sister is a idiot not to see that." she lightly caressed his face "What could I do to prove to you I wont use you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Zero could feel the demonic aura after Hannah replied to him, that was why he felt more at ease next to her. Something about her made his heart race, for some reason she reminded him a lot about Amelia.. He then pulled her closer hugging her for a brief moment taking in her sweet scent. "Just don't die. That will be enough evidence.." He replied with a gentler voice, guess he was going to hell anyway. Zero accepted fate as it was...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Hannah hugged him back "Dont worry. I wont." she lightly rubbed his back "What do you wish for first. Zero?" she said, pulling away and looking at him, studing his face "I know that i recruited you, but, you get special treatment." she smiled warmly and leand in, kissing him lightly and pulling away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Zero felt bad, deep inside of himself he wanted to die, but then again if he kept in one place like that maybe he would die regretting his decision for eternity in hell. "What do I wish? For the space between our hearts to slowly fade away.." Well this was so not like Zero, but then again he could show some of his gentle sides to Hannah. "So.. What is your real goal? You wouldn't recruit someone like me for nothing.." He asked as he still could feel the taste of her lips..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Hannah sighed "Anyway, well, right now, my goal is to have help, and possibly a new lover. Also, someone who would help me rid most of the angels that killed me and made me this." she shrugged "No matter. I could take over hell with you, wouldnt that be fun?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Zero sighed knowing that this was primarily what she wanted. "Then again I end up like a chewing toy.." He spoke a bit bored by the scenario he put himself into again.. "I was planning on taking both Heaven and Hell.. Then again, if it's too much for you.." Clearly Zero was doubting her ability to coop with the massacre that he was going to commit. "Oh, and remember this. If you get into any trouble, call me at once." He moved away from her sitting on the bed with a sight. "You can have a lover if you want... It's not like I care." He added a bit silently, though he wasn't going to play right into her hands, he was done being a nice person. From now on, Zero was just going to act like hell itself.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Hannah crossed her amrs and sighed "zero." she walked over and sat on his lap "you will not be a chew toy, I am telling you the truth." she stared into his eyes "Having you on my side would be awesome." she kissed his lips lightly again and pulled away "Will you accept me?" 
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Zero couldn't believe anybody anymore, it was a human weakness that allowed him to make so many mistakes in the past. "Yeah." Honestly he didn't believe in any of this.. Did he have a reason to do so? "What's there to accept, you recruited me.." His voice was pretty much cold to the bone. He sighed looking away from the girl, it wasn't like she wasn't beautiful and attractive.. But deep down he couldn't relax around her, she felt so familiar..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Hannah bit her lip "Still..you seem like you dont want a partner..." she slowly got off him "I wouldnt play you. I wouldnt lie to you. I would give you everything you want."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Zero sighed nudging his head to the side as he moved his look back at Hannah. "I have a really bad experience with partners.. As you heard they eventually die because of me." He spoke honestly. "Everybody that ends up around me dies a painful death. Do you really want to have a similar fate? I'm just worried that you don't experience pain." For him to have a partner was a huge deal when it came to his incapability to protect the people close to him..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Hannah shook her head "you wont lose me like you lost them." she sat back down and wrapped her arms around his neck "Trust me. I will put up a fight." she lightly ran her hands down his chest "I have been in far worse conditions. im much stronger then I was as a angel." she pressed her lips to his.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 am

Zero kissed her back, still holding back as if it felt wrong in a way. "I've experienced both hardships, of being an angel and a demon." He replied giving a faint smile. "Do you have a list of specific targets that you want me to take out?" Given the situation it was best for him to take action at once, given that his life span wasn't so long as some could tell. Planning to make the rest of his short life a real adventure.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 am

Hannah smiled "well, in order to take over hell, we need those guards taken out." she kissed him and pulled away "I'll help you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 am

Zero was captivated by Hannah at the moment, for he had found somebody that was going to help him in his goal. "Guess we will be paying a visit to Lulu (Lucifer) himself." He had a dreadful grin, his fighting instincts kicked in and the bloodlust he felt was just too tempting for him. Zero wanted to fight, he wanted to see blood. Zero the kissed Hannah back with a grin on his face.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 am

Hannah smirked and closed her eyes, kissing him back. This was gonna be awesome. Her hands slid into his hair and she gripped the strands ligtly, kissing him a bit passionately. She then pulled away, still smirking "he'll be taken down buy us." she kissed him again, loving the feeling of his warm lips against hers.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 am

By the looks of it he couldn't wait cut Lulu's other horn, hell itself will be turned upside down. Zero returned the kiss with a bit more passion moving one of his hands on her waist pulling Hannah a bit closer. "After that ill be looking forward to slaying some angels.." The immense hatred he felt towards both demons and angels grew with each day. Yet he turned that hatred into passion, as he kissed Hannah back.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 am

Hannah smiled "Perfect." she said, pressing her body against his
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 am

Her body was just perfect, Zero moved his hand beneath her chin heading down towards her chest. "Just like you." Zero spoke with a seductive tone, kissing her neck as his hand moved down her body.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next