Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 31 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Mia knew it, it wasnt zero. She glared at him "Get the heck out of his body." she didnt want to move. Wasnt stunned, just, wanting to keep her kid safe.. "The only demon i can trust is Zero."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 am

Zero made a humming sound listening to her, with a devilish grin on his face as he then gently kissed Mia's neck. "His body is amazing.. Why would I do such a thing?" He spoke chuckling slightly moving his body back up from her neck and walking back a few steps. "I am Zero!" Zero exclaimed bursting into laughter. "Angels these days.. You know you want to kill them, but one insignificant little emotion is stopping you.. But it won't stop me from breaking necks along the way."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:25 am

Mia liked the feeling of his lips on her neck but she didnt show it. Well...tried not to. Then he walked back from her, putting her back on alert "Trust me, I would know when you're Zero. And you arent him." she glared "Doing something bad would cause you to get hurt."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 am

Zero leaned on the wall behind him closing his eyes for a couple of moments. Even with his eyes closed he could sense and practically see Mia's aura, this made it easy for him to track her movements. "Then I guess you never really did know the 'real' Zero." His grin widened as he opened his eyes halfway, examining Mia's body. "Hurt? Do you realize who you are talking to?" He spoke a bit calmly as a gentle sigh escaped his lungs, in this situation most people would watch what they were saying. "Do I look like a person that feels pain? If you want I can kill myself right now, in front of you... Who do you think it would hurt more, me or you..?" The pain for him would be temporary while Mia would probably feel grief for the rest of her life, that was true pain, knowing that you could avoid something so horrible, but making the wrong decision that cannot be changed.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 am

Mia's eyes widen and she shook her head "Dont you dare do that." she didnt want him to kill himself..she wouldnt be the same ever again. She still loved him. "I have no idea what has gotten into you..." she shook her head "what happened to you being nice and not putting me through this pain"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:10 am

Zero laughed as he lowered his head down, when he looked up his fangs grew visible, his eyes were black as night itself. Was there a reason now? To hide his true nature, was it even necessary? The demon inside of him was screaming all this time, wanting to be free. And this was the perfect opportunity to do that. "Guess you will finally learn not to trust demons, huh?" With that sentence he used his right hand and pushed it 'through' his chest, piercing through the flesh as he then gently held his own heart, the heartbeat was calm. This would usually mortify a living person, but Zero just wanted to have fun. "Heart.. A very delicate organ. Easily damaged, with a low percent chance to survive..." He paused for a second as he then made a wide grin. "Want to see if I'm really 'lucky'?" It was like he was inviting danger itself, for some reason he did enjoy the pain, seeing Mia's face like that didn't really change his attitude. Zero was enjoying the pain he was causing himself. On the outside the demon had a smile, but under that mask carried by a black aura lurked Zero's real emotions, frozen in his own forsaken heart.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 am

Mia was shocked, so hardcore. He was really holding his own heart...Mia didnt know what to do.. "Dont do it, Zero!" what would stop him...? The baby. She summoned up a dagger and she held it at her own heart but didnt press "You will lose both me and the kid." she tried to keep her face calm but with the tears that were already falling, it was hard.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 am

Even thought Zero didn't feel the pain, it was there. For that single moment he started to sweat, seeing her hold a dagger onto her chest. "Oh? So you aren't afraid to die?" He started to laugh as his hand slightly squeezed his own heart. "Well, it's not like I need you two." He took out his hand which was drenched in blood, he then licked the blood with his tongue. "And besides, I will be the one to kill you both." Zero replied with a serious tone giving a cold glare at Mia.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 am

Mia was trying to keep calm "The pledge was all a fake." she shook her head "you wanted to keep us safe. Apparently that wasnt true." she put the dagger down on the sink and she stood there, looking at him "Go ahead..Kill me if thats what you really want. But you're gonna pay for it.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 am

Zero had a grin on his face, looking at her with his cold eyes. "Pledge? Did my goody good-good half do anything amusing again? Honestly, he is just a weak guy. No wonder he succumbed to me." He continued to speak, showing no kind of emotion on his face focusing his eyes on her. "All he ever wanted was peace.. To live with the girl he loved." For that moment he moved his head back down. "But I guess he can't see her ever again.. That's where I come in the picture!" Zero raised his head up looking at Mia. "This world will become my own playground, where I will annihilate both demons and angels! The last people on my list are you and Ryu, so until then please save the 'you will pay' part. By that time the baby will be born..." Zero then grinned, having a slight chuckle.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 am

Mia had the most serious face on "I dont want my kid to be in a cruel world that you would make worse. For all you know it could be your kid and wiping him or her off the face of the earth is horrible."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:43 am

Zero came closer holding one of his hands slightly up, channeling his powers. It felt strange, the black aura felt cold, lonely. "I didn't say that I would end the life of that child." He grinned as the black aura slowly moved towards his chest healing the wound he has caused himself. "That child will inherit my power. When I eradicate everything on this world I shall perish as well. I just hope you all will put up a good fight, being weak must be a curse you are fond of." He replied with a slight chuckle, his body felt great as he fed on his own aura. The healing effect was perfect, if only Zero let his dark side take over earlier.. Maybe he could have saved 'her'.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

Mia shook her head "i know i'm not weak. The first time we met, I was strong. But not as strong as I am now." sshe wasnt going to let her child have th same power as Zero. It was evil. purely evil. And she didnt like it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:39 am

Zero couldn't stop laughing, listening to her words. Truth be told he didn't know what he wanted to do more, chop off her wings or keep on harassing her like this. "You do realize the gravity of your words?" He grinned moving his hand onto Mia's shoulder, gently touching her. "This hand can easily break your resolve... Though it's pointless now, killing the weak isn't my style."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:48 am

Mia glared at him "And yet killing the strong is?" she shoved his hand off her shoulder and she shook her head "I dont even know who you are anymore." wasnt the zero she knew, thats for sure.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 am

Zero got annoyed from Mia's reaction, his glare was fierce for a moment, but then again he calmed himself down pretty fast. "Taking out someone stronger than you.. The feeling is priceless. Only when you are faced with a life or death situation you feel alive." Zero explained plainly moving his hands into the air as he had some humor left in him. "That's because you never did know Zero. If you did know him then you wouldn't have made his life a living hell." His voice was slightly shaking for a demon, truth be told the evil part of him hasn't sealed away all of Zero's emotions completely.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Mia felt furious "I made his life a living hell!? Me?! Yeah right! He did that to himself!! He's the one who went back to that demon woman! She's the one that made his life hell! She treated him like a dang dog! What did I do? I wanted to keep him in my arms. Keep him safe!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Zero just returned a glance at her furious attitude. "The pact he signed with me was because of you. He choose to die so that you and Ryu can live a long and healthy life together.. To all of us it seems that the demon woman was the only good that happened to him in a long time.. But then again you can't comment on that, since you yourself can't choose between two brothers. You want them both, that is impossible." He replied quite calmly. "And next time you raise your voice make it so that I can't talk back, weak woman!"
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Mia was not liking this and she grabbed his hair, gripping the strands in her fist "You really wanna tick me off dont you!" she glared "i'm sick of you and your crap! All you care is about killing people! For once not having a hang heart! All you want is people dead! For once! For once just try to be good! I'm sick of demons that want people dead! I just want to finish them off myself! As for me and the brothers, thats my problem! Not yours!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Zero was pretty much pissed of from Mia's actions, standing in that position with a vicious glare as if he was really going to kill her in an instant. "Oi, are you seriously picking a fight with me?" His voice was cold, no emotion could be felt as he released his hidden power, the atmosphere around them both became heavy. The air became so dense that it made it hard to breathe. "You are right, I should be thanking you. You are the reason Zero made the contract with me. Guess at the end it's your fault he is going to die!" His hand then grabbed her wrist applying pressure to the hand that was holding his hair.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Mia was trying to stand her ground even if he was hurting her "I rather be the one to die for him. I want him alive. Better then dead!" she frose when she felt something go through her chest and she gasped for air, letting go of zero's hair. She looked down and seen a tip of the sword sticking out. She heard a voice and her eyes widen "oh no..." she gasped out. 'miss me, little sister?'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Zero couldn't believe how this girl was selfish in her own way. What's the point if she died when he was going to die anyway? Angels are really weird creatures on their own. Just as Zero opened his mouth to respond he flinched as he saw the tip of the sword go through her chest. This was strange for him, he didn't pick up anybodies aura, how the hell? All he could hear was the voice of somebody talking. Little sister? Zero couldn't moe Mia from the blade, then she would end up with another injury at best. "For a moment there you made me worry about her.." He spoke to himself, clearly a bit louder so that they could hear him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Her sister appeared behind her, holding the blade "you know, how long as it been? A few years? yeah. A long few years." she looked as best as she could to the front "Ah, I see, you have a kid. Such a shame if I pull this from your chest you would lose a ton of blood." she shrugged "Also, your little boyfriend here isnt even helping." . Mia was in pain, tears running down her face as she looked at Zero, she wasnt talking to him though "I see you came back..to get me..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, a pretty strange turn of events that we have right here, well for Zero at least. Who would have thought that Mia had such a badass sister, just like Ryu had Zero. Either way, Zero wasn't going to stand there and let somebody else kill his prey. For a moment he focused all of his power that was leaking out into his hand. For a brief second the gush of power and the strange aura conjured his sword, black with white markings on its blade as the handle was wrapped in bandages that were stained in blood. "It's not like I'm her boyfriend.. But I would 'kindly' ask for you to step back.. Where are your manners, stealing MY prey like that." Zero pointed the tip of his sword towards Mia's sister. "Comprende?"
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm

"if you want me to pull the sword out and let her die. Then you're in big trouble with her other boyfriend." she didnt twitch. not even move. "Make me pull the sword out, she bleeds out and dies. Along with that little baby of hers." she held her hand out to him "you can join me if you want. Your choice."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next