Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 5 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Razer chuckled dodging her attacks with ease, at one point the sword scratched his cheek. After that he grabbed her sword half way as she swung again. "You really have a death wish!" He used his fist and aimed at her stomach, but before he could connect the punch he jumped back noticing a figure appearing behind Mia. "I see you had a lot of fun." He spoke while concentrating on the person behind Mia.

"To tell you the truth I was holding back so I could break your bones later on, then I realized this was your plan all along." Ryu's mask had many cracks but it didn't break into pieces. Most of the demons don't even know what his face looks like, it's better to keep that like that. "You gathered the required information, now leave."

"Hai hai, too bad I couldn't play with you Ryu, hope next time we have fun together." Razer spoke saluting the both of them before his body dissolved and vanished.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Ryu asked as the mask finally cracked and started to fall to the ground before disolving into dark matter, his coat was teared up and he had many scars beneath the coat. Not wearing a t-shirt made him feel slightly more comfortable while in a battle, but it only made his wounds look worse than what they really are. His breathing was still slightly heavy, but t was better than a few minutes ago.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Mia was breathing hevily too and she looked at him, disappearing her sword. She nodded "Im fine, Ryu." she looked at his wounds and she lightly ran her fingers over then. She sighed and pulled him into a hug, not caring about the blood, she had blood on her anyway. "I'm so glad you're okay..." she looked up at him, tears filling her eyes "dont ever change.." she sniffled and kissed his cheek "lets go inside, okay?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Ryu was happy that Mia was alright, he really needed that hug to get him back in reality. Spending time in Limbo was really bad for his mental state. "Don't worry, I'm never going to change.." He felt her lips on his cheek making him blush slightly, it surprised him, her lips were soft and gentle. "Okay.. Is your mother still around?" Ryu asked pretty curious as he lost track of time fighting those minions. There was a lot that he wanted to know and there was probably a ton of things they wanted to ask him too.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Mia shook her head "She was only here for a moment." she looked around "She left." she brang him back inside and she kissed him lightly and pulled away "I would have went insane if something had happened to you.. and that wouldnt be good for me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Ryu was startled by Mia's kiss, but soon enough he regained his composure as he had a bright blush. "You don't need to worry about me so much.. I would go to the deepest parts of hell for you." He spoke reasuring her that he was willing to do everything in his power just to see her smile. "Then please don't worry so much.. If you worry to much it really will be bad for you. Good thing that you were unharmed.. Last time I met the guy he broke my right arm.." He had a soft smile as he moved his hand touching her hand gently, as he closed his eyes. His eyes hurt as they still needed to adjust to the change of atmosphere and color, but he was happy that Mia was right here with him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Mia smiled and she closed the door so the light wasnt pouring in. "Thank you for caring so much about me, Ryu." she was glad to have him. Even if he was part demon, she still liked him for who he was. "I'll kill him, Ryu. He needs to be dead.." she looked at her clothes. Filled with blood. She giggled "We need showers, Ryu."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Ryu was still confused by his own feelings, was this happiness? Being with someone that you care so much about really is a wonderful feeling. "Don't think about killing him.. He won't show himself for a while." Her agression was really starting to make him worry. Even in Limbo he could feel it, her anger towards demons, she hated them so much. She quickly changed the subject about taking a shower. The thought of her taking a shower quickly filled his mind, but at the same time he was shaking his head trying not to think about it. "Why don't you take a shower first?" Still trying to get the image of Mia's body out of his head..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Mia nodded "okay, dont run off while i'm gone, kay?" she kissed him lightly before heading upstairs and taking a shower. She hummed lightly as she took her shower, the blood washing off her body. She soon finished and came out in her towl, she spotted Ryu sitting on her bed "You can go in now." she smiled and she went to her cloest, looking for something to wear. She was so innocent.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Seeing Mia finish Ryu quickly took of his coat and went in the showers trying not to look at her until she dressed up. While he was in the shower the water felt so refreshing, it clensed his body and all of the pain slowly went away. The white tattoo on his back shined brightly activating his powers making all of the cuts and bruises heal faster.
Spoiler:

Ryu stayed in the shower a bit longer analyzing the situation they both were in, there was no doubt about it that Razer was gathering information. Surely he already found what he wanted to know, both Ryu's and Mia's weaknesses. Though it was really strange for Mia to act so determined to risk her life and charge into battle without thinking, if Razer wasn't playing around Mia could have gotten hurt pretty bad. He sighed raising his face up, trying to calm himself as the water gently ran down his body. Just a little longer..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Mia got dressed into a dress. She loved dresses. It was a pretty one with flowers that lined the edges. She liked it. She stood in front of the mirror and smiled at her appearance "cute..i'm glad mama gets me dresses." she noticed that Ryu was taking a while and she walked to the door, knocking on it "Ryu, are you okay in there?" she asked worriedly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Ryu's train of thoughts was quickly stopped by Mia, though he really was just resting a bit. He really did overdue it. "Ah sorry.. I just lost track of time." Which was close to the truth but can't be called a complete lie. Though thinking about things now won't change anything, maybe tomorrow things will look brighter. It was bad making people wait so he quickly turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He finally opened the door wearing a towel in the lower part of his body, Mia was standing there wearing a really cute dress, she smelled lovely. "That reminds me.. My clothes are all torn and dirty.. So umm.." Stating out the obvious wasn't his speciality, though he think she understood what he wanted to tell her. He had a gentle smile on his face, truth be told he hardly ever smiled in the past.. Maybe the future seemed bright to him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 7:34 pm

MIa giggled "okay, Let me look for something then" she went into her closet and got one of the big shirts and she looked around for her big baggy jogging pants. "I have jogging pants that could help you. As for underwear, I dont have any of that.. Only my own." she giggled "sorry." she came back with the pants and with the shirt. She held them out to him "there you go. Something to at least keep you covered."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Ryu could verify this as one of the most emabarssing situation that he has ever been involved in. He couldn't help but blush, this was hilarious even for him. What was this, a TV drama or something? Without saying anything he took the pants and shirt and quickly went back in the bathroom so he could change. It didn't take him long, but it felt strange without any underwear, maybe it was because he was used wearing tight clothes. Either way he was all done now, he walked out of the bathroom again, he really felt dumb, he couldn't look at her from the embarassment. "T-thank you.." He barely spoke still wanting to burry himself ten feet under the ground.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Mia nodded with a smile "of course" she hugged him innocently and she skipped to her bed, jumping on it and sitting back up with a giggle. She patted the bed "come on Ryu. you were standing for a while in that shower." her hair was showered over her shoulders, She looked cute "You seem to be a bit off...are you okay?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 3:31 am

Ryu really did love when Mia hugs him like that, reminding him that she really is pure deep inside. He smiled sitting on the bed next to her, she really was cute but he couldn't really relax just yet. "I don't know... Something feels strange.." The feeling that something was wrong always did ruin his mental state, but there wasn't any sign of trouble. It must be that he was just tired or that he was just used to worrying about stuff that now he couldn't quite loosen up and relax. He sighed feeling quite pathetic for that, but knowing that Mia was beside him made him feel better. Now he wasn't all alone shouldering all the pain by himself, which made him feel like the luckiest person in the world.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 8:05 am

Mia tilted her head "everything is just fine. you'll be safe here. No full demon can enter this house. It's too holy for them to enter." she kissed his cheek and layed back, taking a breath "dotn worry about anything happening. All that would happen is my parents coming home from work." she yawned "dont leave though.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 8:27 am

Ryu sighed, guess encountering two demons in such a short time really did have him worried. Still he hopped nothing else would change. Seeing Mia yawn really made him feel slightly better, guess he wasn't the only one tired after everything that has happened. But in this short time their relationship really did change, to him it all felt unatural, these emotions.. They gave him strength to battle but at the same time he was filled with dread that something may happen to Mia. Ryu quickly layed back as well right next to Mia, looking at her gently. "Well.. It's still early for me to leave.. You must be tired.. Why don't you rest for a bit?" It wasn't a very good idea for her not to rest since this was been a really troublesome day for her.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 8:31 am

Mia snuggled close to him and she rested her head against his chest "When I wake up, will you be here?". She would be afraid if it was dark outside and she was here on her own. Luke was on a ppuppy bed that Mia already had. She took in the scent that came off of Ryu. He smelt so clean..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 8:43 am

Ryu moved his hand touching Mia's cheek. "Ofcourse I will be. You just rest okay?" He spoke reasuring her that whatever happens he will not leave her side. He had strong feelings for her even though he was doing his best to surpress them. Being this close to her made him feel happy, was this really what it felt to love somebody with all of your heart?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 8:48 am

Mia smiled and nodded slightly "okay..Thank you." she relaxed and started to fall asleep. She would keep both her and Ryu protected. No matter what would happen.

~~~~ (skip) ~~~~
Mia started to wake up slowly, feeling Ryu still next to her. She smiled and looked up at him sleepily. He was so beautiful when his eyes were closed. She lifted her hand and lightly cupped his cheek, brushing her thumb gently on it "Ryu..." she smiled even more.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 9:00 am

Ryu smiled, there was really no need to thank him, it was his job to bring balance and peace. Though his newest job was to protect the person that completely changed his way of thinking.. Mia was precious to Ryu, which he was going to prove with his actions.

~~~~~~

Ryu was still sleeping, for some strange reason he purrs like a cat for a second as she touched his cheek. Though he was oblivous what was going on while he was sleeping. Dreams were the only place where Ryu felt safe, he would usually dream flying through the sky and tasting freedom himself. Usually bound to the Earth, these simple dreams made him feel optimistic about the future. To be free he had to cut all the chains restricting him to fly..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 9:15 am

Mia smiled and she sat up, kising his cheek lightly. she pulled the covers over them and se hugged him lightly in her arms. She loved him so much. Even though she couldnt say she did. She felt whole with him around. Yawning, she looked at the time, early in the morning. Wow they were tired. She looked back at Ryu and decided too let him sleep. He seemed very peaceful.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 9:41 am

Couple of minutes later Ryu slowly opened his eyes, finally starting to wake up he felt really good and rested. At first he couldn't remember where he was, but moments latter seeing Mia made him recall that he stayed up pretty late to watch over her while she slept. "Good morning.." He spoke as his dream slowly faded from sight. Even though how wonderful the dream was everytime it ended made him feel sad, but he was with Mia now, which covered his sadness and made him feel happy.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 9:54 am

Mia smiled "morning sleepy head." she giggled lightly and kissed his lips lightly and pulled away "did you sleep well? Cause we slept for a while."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 10:02 am

Ryu chuckled slightly but was interupted by her gentle lips making him blush slightly. "Um.. I slept very well.. Did I do anything weird while I was sleeping?" He asked quite curious to what he was like when he was asleep. He would feel really embarassed if he did anything strange though..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next