Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only)

2 posters

Go down

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) Empty People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only)

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:05 pm

lol ok soo who

Last edited by Paranoiac Razor on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) Empty Re: People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only)

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:06 pm

I still love my Roje so im picking her! :D Oh goodie, this should be good. *sits back in chair*
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) Empty Re: People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only)

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

I pick Tate fucking why razor just fucking why.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 pm

its not so bad tate, ppllluusss you have Roje Wink

Roje had just moved to the town/city. She liked it so far, it was nice and calm, as well as peaceful. But she had no idea what she would face at school. She was one of thoes girls who would kick someones ass. But first time, fear overcame her. Approaching the school, she took a deep breath in before walking inside. Many, Many kids. Well, it was highschool, what did you expect? She spotted a nerd with a huge wedige that must have hurt. Allot. well now she knew there were bullies here. She approached her locker, good, nothing bad written on it. Yet. She pulled out a paper and read it, putting her combo in and once she got it, she opened the locker, which had her books for classes ready. She tossed in her bag and grabbed what she needed. Hearing someone beside her, she looked over, it was a boy, blonde, and cute. Roje smiled a bit "Hey." she said kindly. He looked nice enough to be around
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:36 pm

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) 34g3dp0

Tate

When he was walking down the hallway he turned peacefully and put in his combo his locker was next to a new gir he heard he say something he turned and didn't say anything. But then slowly he opened his mouth in till a couple of boys pushed him into his locker and he dropped everything.
"ASSHOLE'S!" He yelled out at them as he got down and started to pick things up.
You could hear the guys laughing in the distance he stood up and put his stuff in his locker he rubbed his eyes and turned to her "Hi." He muttered seeming like he didn't care much to talk to her relieving his scars on his wrist from cutting himself he stroked his hand threw his head as he then looked away from her and grabbed his Science Book.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Roje was shocked by this. She didnt expect someone to be so mean. oh wait, she did. When she would get a chance, she would do something about thoes people. She then looked back at the boy, feeling horrible "Are you okay?" she closed up her locker and leaned on it "I can tell thoes guys are jerks." yup Roje already felt like hitting something. Thats when a small girl group appeared in front of her, of course they looked like slut club. 'Oh look, we got a new hoe to this school' one of them said and she rose an eyebrow "oh? Look whos talking" she backslapped her "Get the f**k out of my face" of course she was given the death glare but she didnt care. she looked at the Boy "im Roje."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 am

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) 2gtw6rs

Tate

He saw the group of girls come up one of them laughed because of his scars, he fake laughed then flipped her off. He looked back at her "I don't need named, we aren't friends you keep your name to yourself i'll keep mine." He looked away and shut his locker before walking off he looked at her "If you want those girls to fuck off give them a scare, bring them to my house tonight i'll show them something terrifying." He handed her his address and begun to walk off. He walked too his science class room we had to get partners because of course one of the most jerks to Tate had to be his partner. Well the bell rang and Roje was in that class we had to do a Lab with Acid well Tate and the jerk had too. The guy (jerk) was picking on Tate, he turned to him and gave a evil smirk and splash the acid in the guys face. He screamed and yelled his flesh peeling off his face, Tate stood there laughing
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 am

Roje looked at the address, he lived close, good. Easy to scare the bageebiez outta those girls. First class was science, her brown waves brushed her face as she walked in and got partnered up pretty fast. She put her hair in a poneytail because of er hair and the acid they were working with. During the middle of class, he heard laughter and screaming, she glanced over and seen the guys' face being burned by the acid! The teacher turned around and wondered what was going on, Roje covered for the boy "I heard the acid splash, like it kinda blew out, I dont know how but i think it was the reaction and his face was too close." the teacher told the kids to wait there and he hurried the guy to te nurses office. Roje looked at the boy and nodded with a smile. before going back to her work.

~~~~
Roje was out of class quickly and to her locker, shoving everything in there and grabbing the only books she needed for homework and put them in her bag, once done, she closed up her locker and looked behind her to see the slut squad. She called them over "hey! I think we got off on the wrong foot. How about you meet me here?" she told them the adress "I would sure like to join your squad" they were pure blondes that were the stupid kinds and they agreed. Good. Roje finished up and closed her locker, getting out of school and heading to te Boys' home. Sure enough, he would scare the hell out of the girls.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 am

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) 262uuis

Tate

When the door bell rang his mother got it, asking her too come right on in and Roje lead down the Whores into the basement into the very back. Them asking were their going but then Roje turned on the light.
"Hello Sluts"He said with a evil smirk.
"Why the fuck are you here"The lead bitch said as she looked curious but could care less
"Get the Lights"He said his shirt said "Normal People Scare Me." As the lights turned off everything started to flicker off and on. He begun to make a evil laugh as then he took a deep breath and started to beat some of the girls he jumped on the main bitch and slammed her into the ground and slammed her face into the ground. The girls started to scream, he then stood there the lights still flickering fast as he held a creepy monster thing that was alive. Started to attack the main bitch and scared her across the face deeply scars bleeding down her face. When the lights turned on he was sitting in the chair like before looking with a evil weird smirk as the girl ran off crying with the rest.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:56 am

Roje rolled her eyes at the girls. Such big babies. Once the boy told her to shut the lights, she did and the lights started flickering, everything was like in that weird slowmo crap. She heard the screams and such but couldnt tell what was really going on. The lights finally stopped and she noticed the girls running out. one of them bleeding. Roje raised an eyebrow and looked back at the boy "Well then, Nice work. I think you might have scared my soul outta me." she looked slightly pale and she laughed "Thanks for scaring the hell outta them, but i dont get how she was bleeding." shrugging, she leaned on the wall
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 am

Tate

He stood up and looked at her "Well its good we showed those bitches, they won't be messing with you anytime soon." He stood there before he walked off as before he went upstairs and his mother stood there wondering whats going on he just tilt his head and begun to walk outside he then told her to get out.

Kind of busy it sucks
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:44 am

Roje nodded and she followed him. SHe got out of his house, it was dark already and she looked back at him "i'll see you in school." She waved alittle with a smile before slidng her hands in her pockets and walking home. She let out a breath in the slight cold air. She really wasnt looking foward to going home. Her father was a drunk and Roje always had to run off with his car. To get away from him. Her eyes looked down to her feet. Once she got home, she slid inside and smelt the alochol already. Her father was drinking. She sighed and went looking for his keys before she was grabbed and slammed into the wall. Yup her dad "Dad let go" 'and where are you going' She looked up at him "I'm going to get more food the house." he studied her before he gave her the keys and she bolted out and hopped into the car, starting it and driving off. She tried keeping her breath stedy "my gosh..." she pulled to the end of the street and parked there, turning off the car and resting her head on the wheel "why me of all people." she sighed, she couldnt do this if she had to run out every night. She might as well sleep at a hotel or something.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Riley Garcia||19||Female||Work's at Wet Seal (wet seal is amazing clothing store)
People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) 1rvwyc
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 9:02 pm

People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) Guy-2
Vincent
mAle obviously
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Riley Garcia

She was in her room her earphones in, in her short black shorts and a baggy white tanktop with a peace sign on it, Danceing around while she picked out her clothes for work. She searched threw his massive closet. She picked out a long brown cardigan and a black sparkly tanktop and a white skirt. Smileing as she grabed a pair of cute high heels. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she put on her clothes and left he heels there intill she was done with her hair and makeup. She walked into her massive bathroom and grabed her makeup bag putting it infront of her. She grabed mascara and put it on makeing her eye flashes look long. She then put on eye liner and liquid pointe feutree over he eyes. Smileing and putting on red lip stick blowing a kiss to herself. She bit her lip and then grabed her curling iron and flat iron she then flat irons her bangs and the rest of her hair. Puting her flat iron down she grabed her curling iron and curled the bottom tips of her hair. Smileing she finished she unplugged everything and turned off the bathroom lights she slipped on her high heels and smirked see grabed her purse and walked down the hall way and found herself down stairs. She grabed the keys and gave her little brother a kiss on the head, She then walked outside and unlocked her Full white mustang. She got in and drove to the mall getting out she begun to walk threw the mall to Wet seal were she currently had a job at. She smiled at her boss and stood behind the counter.

HER OUTFIT
People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) 2626w0h
People in Hell Want Slurpee's (Razor and Britt Only) Okvp08
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Vincent was in the mall with his sister. She had been wanting to go shopping for things and so far, she got allot of stuff, of course he had to carry it for her because she was a 'princess'. She then dragged her into Wet Seal. Of course. A woman's place. He noticed a girl at the counter and he smiled warmly "hello" he said softly before his sister asked him for his opinion on her shoes "..How would you want me to answer?" she looked at him 'Do they look cute or not?' he sighed "I guess, I dont shop for heels or anything. I'm a guy." she rolled her eyes 'Whatever. I think they look cute. Sometimes you are no help!' he shrugged "not my problem that i was born a guy." he joked with a chuckle, getting a giggle from his sister
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun May 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Riley Garcia

She stood at the counter leaning on it looking at a magazine and someone walked in. She slowly looked up and smiled "Hello There Welcome to Wet seal." She looked back down and closed her Magazine and placed it on the shelf under the counter she walked over to Vincent and his sister and while walking over you could hear her heels clinking against they hard ground. She was really tall in heels she stood there and smiled "Hello you guys doing alright?" hearing them say yes she smiled and nodded "I'm Riley if you need help with anything be gladly to ask me." She smiled at them once again and walked back over to the counter and stood there she then thought seeing a displaced shirt in another shelf she grunted and walked over grabing a hanger and put the shirt on it and walked over to the right shelf and hung it up. SHe then just walked back over to the counter
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Vincent smiled at the woman, she was cute. His sister then smacked his arm 'Stop staring at the girl!' she laughed 'dont wanna be a creep!' she then looked for some tees and such, she found a really nice one but they didnt have her size. She looked back at the woman 'Excuse me but do you have this in a small? it seems you dont have any apparently for some reason and normally you have it.' Vincent glared "Be nice."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Riley Garcia

When the girl came up to the counter she looked at her and smiled "Ohh thats a popular one, the ladies love it, and yes we do let me go find one in the back closet theres alot in there." She walked preppy toward the back room as she went through tons of illes of clothing she then finally found the cute tee's. She grabbed a small and walked out and smiled handing it nicely too the girl. "This perfect?" She said with a warm smile and walked over to the counter.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Vincent watched as his ssiter talked to the girl. 'yes this is perfect, thank you' she said to her before going back to Vincent and looking for more clothes. After like 30 minutes, she went up to the counter and bought the clothes. Vincent didnt like that she took forever for some clothes and a pair of heels. What was up with girls and heels? Oh well, he knew that the girl looked nice in her heels. Really amazing really.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down