Post  Britt-21 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:27 am

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Britt-21
Admin

http://lovetoroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Island

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Selena couldn't believe that they were doing french kissing. She knew how to do it, but she only really saw it happen in movies or on the TV. She smiled, and kept on kissing him until they stopped. When he swept her up, and they headed over to the sand, he let him do so, and they sit down on the sand together.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Ross smiled. He put one hand under her chin and stroked her jaw with his thumb. "You are so beautiful," he said softly, staring into her eyes. He smiled gently and leaned in to give her a small kiss. He then pulled back and looked up at the sky. The sun was setting on the horizon above the water. He pointed to it and smiled. "Look. A beautiful sunset." He watched the sun slowly sink out of view. The sky turned all shades of colors from red to pink to purple and blue. To orange and yellow. It was a whole rainbow of colors.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Selena put her head back when he kissed her. It was so beautiful out here. This is why the beach was one of her favorite places to be. Magical things can happen. When Ross mentioned a sunset, she turned her head up to the sunset. It was so beautiful. She has seen many of them in her life, but there was something different about this one. Maybe the reason is that she's with Ross. Isn't that why?
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Ross smiled. It was their first sunset. Well. Look at Ross! Planning to have more sunsets with her already! He hugged her to him. "We should probably head back. It's getting late. How about I walk you home?" He said with a smile. "I just live right here," he said, pointing to the big white house on the edge of the beach. He stood up and gave her a hand up. He took her hand and started walking back up the beach to where they left their shoes. They were still wet and it got colder as the sun went down. He glanced at her, hoping she wasn't too cold.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Selena kept looking at the sunset until it started to go darker and darker, and then even darker. When Ross mentioned to go home, she sighed, and stood up. Of course she didn't want to leave. But she couldn't stay out here all day and all night long. She must get some sleep and all that before she can go out again and maybe do the same things again. She walked over to where her shoes were on the sand, and she put them on. The shoes felt pretty hot since they were sitting on the sand for a while, but she didn't really care. Also there were sand on her feet so it wasn't really helping.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:17 pm

meh
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Ross slipped on his shoes and winced. "Stupid sand. Getting my shoes all gross." He chuckled. "We should hang out again soon. Tomorrow, maybe?" He asked as he started walking her home. They walked down the street hand in hand and he smiled, swinging their hands back and forth. He whistled under his breath to the tune of one of her songs: Love You Like a Love Song. He didn't realize he was doing it, but he was doing it. So yeah. Razz

Britt I gave you a post a while ago! xD It was a few pages back
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:19 pm

but my guy is at the island alreadddyyy xD
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Selena nodded and thought that would be amazing. She would be glad to see him again. "I would love that." They started to walk over to her house. They were walking hand-in-hand. She smiled. When he started to sing a tune of one of her songs, she recognized it right away. "Isn't that one of my songs?" She laughed and kept on listening to him.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

xD Then make him meet her!

Ross stopped whistling abruptly. "Oh yeah. I guess that is one of your songs." He laughed. "Sorry about that. I like your songs. They're quite catchy. Do you write your own songs or does someone write them for you?" He asked, curious. His band wrote their own songs. No one wrote them for them. He wondered where his guitar was. He planned something to do for Selena later. Did she have a balcony? He sure hoped so. (please make her have a balcony xD Or a window)
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

but i thought she wasnt on the island yet. XD
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Yes she has a balcony xD

Selena smiled, and kissed him. "I don't mind at all. I actually like it Ross. You can keep on singing if you want. I can sing with you if you want." She really liked the suggestion of singing with him. They would probably sound pretty good with each other. Maybe that could really work someday? "I write some songs, and some others people help me with." (Just guessing here)
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:14 am

xD In my post i said she was just arriving to the island and going towards her house

Ross smiled. "Sure we can sing together." He started from the beginning and waited for her to join in. He knew they'd probably sound wonderful together. With two talented voices, they were sure to sound good. He danced as they sang, very enthusiastic about it. Maybe they'd write a song together sometime. Who knows? Maybe they'd record it and publish it. That'd be pretty cool. Star in a movie together. Walk the red carpet together. Okay. Now he was getting a little carried away with it.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Selena smiled and jumped into sing when she thought it was the perfect time to do so. When she heard them sing together for the first time, she couldn't believe it. They sounded wonderfully together. Maybe they could write a song and then perform it for many people here on the island. That would be amazing! Then they could perform it all around the world and everyone would be cheering for them. Okay, one thing is first. They are singing together. When he started to dance, she smiled and did a little dancing herself.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Soon they were both dancing down the road. Ross laughed and kept on singing and dancing. He just had the best idea. They could have an island concert where a bunch of celebs could perform. A ton of them were singers who loved their job so surely they would be up for it. He stopped singing and told Selena about his idea. "What do you think?" He asked after he had finished explaining it.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Selena felt so happy right now. She couldn't believe that she was singing and dancing with Ross. She just couldn't believe it. When Ross was telling her his plan, she thought it was great. "Wow I love that idea Ross!" She smiled.

Sorry if it's short I have to go out to dinner
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:36 pm

That's fine :)

Ross grinned. "Thanks!" They finally arrived at her front door and he frowned, confused as to how they had gotten there so fast. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. "Well. Here we are." he said, jamming his hands in his pockets. "So I'll see you tomorrow," he said, not really questioning it. He quickly turned and strode off towards his house. After an hour he came back with his guitar strung across his back. He picket up some pebbles and threw them at her balcony door. He whistled loudly, trying to get her to come outside.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Selena couldn't believe that they were at her house already. It went so fast. "I can't believe we're here." She took a long pause before replying again. She didn't want to leave, but it was nice that she was walking home with Ross. "I'll see you later then." She walks into the house and then walks up to her room. She throws herself onto her bed, and lays down on it. She didn't know what happened. Then she heard something outside. Pebbles. She stood up, and walked over to the balcony where she looked down and saw Ross with his guitar.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Ross grinned when he saw Selena come out onto the balcony. He started to serenade her with his newest song that he had written on the boat ride over to the island.

I played it safe
I kept my foot up on the brake
I never really took a chance in life
and didn't live for today.
Oh girl, and then I met you
Opened my eyes to something new.
You know set me free like
No one else
and got me actin' a fool.

Don't you know changed my life,
Girl cause now I'm livin'
And it feels so right, yeahh

[Chorus]
You got my heart beat pumpin'
And its going insane
you got me jumpin outta aeroplanes
And that's why...
I'm crazy its true
Crazy 4 U
You got me base jump livin'
and i cant look dow
You know you short curcuit my brain
I can't lie...
I'm crazy its true
Crazy 4 U

Midnight dipping in the pool,
Or sneaking out up on the roof
You're unpredictable and girl that's what
that's what I love about you

Don't you know you changed my life girl cause now I'm livin'
And it feels so right
yeah

[Chorus]

No I didn't lose my mind when I fell for you
(Without a parachute)
And I'm gonna love you girl like you never knew (woah)

Don't you know you changed my life
Girl cause now I'm living
And it feels so right
Yeah...

[Chorus]
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Selena smiled the all time he was singing the song. It was so romantic, and she enjoyed every second of it. Once he was finished, she blew a kiss. "That was amazing."

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 pm

x3 um. how can she kiss him? a balcony is on the second story and he's on the first story

Ross smiled and blew her a kiss. "Thanks. I wrote it on the boat ride on the way here. I just knew I'd be singing it to someone I met on the island. I never expected to be using it so soon." He chuckled. "I'll just have to write more songs as I get to know you better." He looked down at his guitar then back up at her. "Mind if I play a few more?" He asked. Without waiting for an answer, he played a few more love songs from his band.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Lol sorry I fixed it

Selena couldn't believe this. He was so romantic, and that song was as well. She didn't expect him to sing to her anytime soon, but she loved it so much. "It's an incredible song. You did a great job with it." She smiles, and blew another kiss down to him. He was so sweet, and already he was better than her ex. He was already out of her mind. It was good to move on.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Ross smiled and blew her another kiss. "Now I must go and sleep. Good night Selena!" He turned and walked back to his house, slipping into the shadows and out of sight as he walked.
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 am

Selena smiled as he blew another kiss her way. "Alright. Goodnight Ross. See you tomorrow." She says, and walks back into her room.
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top