Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runaway: Zoe Sake

Go down

Runaway: Zoe Sake Empty Runaway: Zoe Sake

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:26 am

This is just a rough draft
I woke up early in the morning, before anybody else did. I need to leave before my parents woke up. We were supposed to move today, but I didn't want to go anywhere with them. If I left after we moved, the people in town could see me and bring me back. No, it had to be today. I hopped out of bed and walk quietly to my dresser. I threw my nightgown on the floor and grabbed a light purple shirt, some dark colored pants, and my tennis shoes. Next, I went to my vanity and quickly brushed my shoulder length hair before putting it in a ponytail. Once I was dressed I left the room. I couldn't wait to get away from this place, but the only think I regret is not being able to take my little brother, Mark, with me. He's too young to understand. I pass his room and stop to peak in. He's sleeping soundly. I decide to leave him something to remember me by. I crept back to my room and think about what to give hi,. He always loved to play dress up with my clothes, so I decided mine and his favorite hair piece would work. I go to my vanity and take out a small dark green comb with a white lily on it. I gave it a kiss and leave to place it on his bed side table. Walking across his room as quietly as I can, I leave it for him. I turn to leave and I hear him stir.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum