Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity City<3

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Celebrity City<3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity City<3

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Harry looked at her and flipped his hair. "But I don't even have a girlfriend," He told her, and he thought that she would stop there and come back to him, but instead she started to walk away.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Victoria kept walking after he had made a comment. She stopped suddenly when she realized what he had said. Turning, she looked at him. "You're single?" She walked back to him and a small smile crept onto her face. She heard more camera shutters snapping as more pictures were taken of them. She blushed and looked at the cameras. "Will you please leave us alone?" Some cameras moved closer to her, surrounding them. She never liked being too close to the paparazzi. They scared her. Her eyes widened and she took a few steps back. The cameras followed, blinding her with the flashes. She covered her face with her arms and hoped they would go away.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 am

Harry watched her, still walking, but once he made his comment, she stopped, and started to walk back to him. He nodded when she asked him if he was single. "Yeah. I'm a free man," He laughed a little, as he saw that cameras were around them again, taking some pictures. He noticed that it seemed to bother her and she tried to ask them to go away, but they weren't going away. Once the cameras moved closer towards her, it really annoyed him too, and he saved the day by going in front of her. "Leave her alone. Don't you see the cameras are too close?" He snapped at them.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 am

Victoria sighed in relief when he stepped in front of the cameras and told them to leave her alone. The paparazzi grumbled to themselves as they walked further down the carpet to take pictures of other stars. Tori smiled up at Harry. "Thanks, Hazza. For being a celebrity, I think one of my biggest fears is of the paparazzi." She giggled nervously. A little girl ran up and hugged both of them. The little girl looked up at them with a huge smile on her face. "I love you both so much!" Tori smiled and picked the girl up. She was only about 6 years old.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 am

Harry watched the paparazzi walk away and find someone else to bother. He turned his head so now he was facing Tori. "Don't even mention it, Tori. I'm glad to help," He replies with a smile, as he flips his hair. A few minutes later, he saw a little girl running towards them as she hugs both of them. "Hello, sweetie. Where's your mother?" He asked her, a little concerned, but he really loves children since he hangs out with Lux a lot.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:26 am

Who's Lux?

Tori smiled as Harry asked the girl where her mother was. She looked at her. "Yeah, where is she?" A lady pushed her way through the crowd and ran over. "Natalie! Don't run away like that!" She stopped and grinned when she saw the two celebrities. "Victoria! Harry! Oh hi! My daughter just loves you! And, well, so do I." She said with a small laugh.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am

One Direction's hairstylish's child

And also Supa, you need to reply to the numbers rp

Harry watched the child as Tori asked where the child's mother was too. He looked around as a lady was pushing her way through the crowd so she could get to her child. Once she saw the lady, he learned the child's name was Natalie. "Hello there. Aren't you Natalie's mother? We were only taking care of her until you showed up."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 am

The lady smiled and nodded. "Yes I'm her mother." Tori held Natalie out to her mother. Once Natalie was in her arms the lady looked back at the two celebrities. "I can't say how kind it was of you to watch her until I got here. Thank you very much for that. Natalie look it's your two favorite people." Natalie grinned. "Tori and Hazza!"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 am

Harry nodded and smiled as Tori gave Natalie to her mother. It was nice that Natalie was back in her mother's arms again. "No problem, dear. Any time. Natalie was on only her best behavior. I don't mind ever watching her. Perhaps if you need a babysitter?" He looked at Natalie's mother as he started to think of something.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 am

Natalie grinned. "Hazza babysitter!" She then looked at Tori. "Tori babysitter?" Tori smiled. "I'd love to babysit, too." The mom grinned. "That would be amazing! She took a piece of paper out of her purse and wrote her number on it twice, then ripped it so they both had her number. "Thank you so very very much!" Tori smiled and put the piece of paper in her purse.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 am

Harry watched Natalie grin and get so happy about having them as her babysitter. It made him so happy that Natalie would love this idea. Natalie is one of the luckiest girls in the world right now. She has two famous babysitters. He watched Natalie's mother write her number down and then gave it to him. He took it from her and put it in his pocket since he didn't have a purse like Tori.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Nahhh Harry has a man purse ;D lol jk

Natalie's mom said they had to get going and Tori gave her and Natalie a hug. "See you later!" She said with a smile. Another few fans ran over to get their picture taken with her and she posed with them while Harry said goodbye to Natalie and her mom.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Harry sighed when Natalie's mother said they had to go. He didn't want Natalie to go. She was the cutest thing ever. He loves children. He hugged Natalie goodbye as he watched them leave. He watched some fans come around and he smiled, watching them pose with Tori.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Tori glanced over at Harry and saw him watching them take pictures. She leaned down to talk to the fans. "How would you feel about Harry Styles being in some of these pictures." They grinned and nodded. Tori smiled. "C'mon over Hazza!" She said, motioning with her hand for him to come over so he could be in the pictures too.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Harry noticed that Tori was inviting him over to join them in their pictures. It made him happy that they weren't excluding him. He came over and took a few pictures with the fans.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

We needs dramaaaaaa, any ideas?

Tori smiled and watched the fans scamper back to the parents. "Lovely children, aren't they?" She said, glancing at Harry. Being around him made her think British. All of a sudden she realized she fancied some tea. Wait. She didn't like tea?!
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Harry watched the fans leave and head back to their parents. He turned back to look at Tori. "They sure are." He told her, with a smile. "You wanna go do something?" He asked her. "Have a cup of tea, perhaps?"
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Tori was thinking of a way to politely decline his offer to have tea. But then she realized, hey! Maybe she'd like it if she gave it a try again. She hadn't had it since she was little, after all. She smiled and nodded. "Sure! I'd love to have tea...with you." She glanced around. "Where do you get tea around here?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Harry flipped his hair after he heard that she wanted to have tea with him. Who would ever want to miss out having tea with a guy from One Direction? That would be like such a honor. "Cool. How about I show you where I get tea? There's a few places around here, but I go to one the most." He told her, with a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Tori smiled. "Sounds great. Lead the way." She said, linking her arm through his. She heard flashes pop as more pictures were taken. She didn't let it bother her. They weren't close enough to freak her out.

Oh and would you still like to roleplay on the Altered roleplay on KeepRoleplaying? A new member joined and wants to play Nick so we have a full cast now. I'd like to start that roleplay up again.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Harry nodded and smiled when she linked arms with him. He started to head towards the tea place and he didn't even care if there was pictures being taken while he was with her. Let them think whatever they think.

Yeah, sure.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Cool! :D Thanks!

Tori: Uh....lalalalala....going to...the tea place......YEAH! :D
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Lol I have no idea how to reply to that
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm

LOL I'm not sure how to continue this either...haha...i'm not sure where you want the tea place to be so...yeah...
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 am

Lol I have no idea either
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down