Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Accepted.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Aleks

He was sitting on the bench with Tate right outside of school, the had subway they were eating as Aleks eyes were changing numerously times. Tate was eating as he didn't care about his surroundings his eyes were Silver because unknowns has silver eyes. Aleks eyes change different colors along with his element, Aleks finished as he stood up and threw his trash away. Tate and aleks sat there and talked for awhile before seeing a girl walk back as they slowly checked her out. Tate looked at Aleks seeing aleks look at her. "Having fun staring at her Aleks?" tate said with a smirk "all i got to say she good looking" He smirked
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  *_~Calista~_* Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Calista
*I walk past some boys as i look at the school , I glance at the boys as i smile waving slowly as i chuckle lightly as i keep walking , I go into the school as i get more info on the school and a tour , i grab my schedule as the principal had said that i would start fresh and early tomorrow*
*_~Calista~_*
*_~Calista~_*

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Aleks

Tate and aleks argued about who would get her number, Tate pushed Aleks making aleks get up and go talk to her. Aleks walked toward her and looked at her with a smile. "Hey um.....i'm Aleks Vitaly and my friend over there...well mostly me would like too maybe get your number talk to you sometime?" He looked at her with a slight Russian smile
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Roje approached the school, her fangs hidden and her shades on. She spotted Tate and she walked over to him "hey, Tate." she said, looking over at Aleks-Who was talking to a girl. "I'm guessing he's gonna get a number today, Eh?" she looked at him. Roje never really studied him like she did now. But she had to stop before he asked why she was staring at him. That would just be the most awkward moment of her life. Not really.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  *_~Calista~_* Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Calista
*I smile as i open my binder and grab my heavy ink pen as i write down my number and tare the paper handing it to him as i smile lightly Looking into his eyes*"Here you go"*I said as i smile walking back to my car, I lay my binder on the passenger side as i get in driving back to my house as i study the room numbers on my schedule, I look out the window and smile thinking about how my first day will be and if i will actually get friends*
*_~Calista~_*
*_~Calista~_*

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Tate

He nodded "Yeah he finds her very attractive. for me i think i might as well stay single." He looked away from Roje and saw Aleks come over with a big smile "Dude i got her number!" He held the paper with her number and looked up seeing Roje "Hi Roje" He shrugged as he then turned and saw Her leaving. "Damn dude i forgot her name SHIT!" He rubbed his eyes and looked at Roje "Why are you staring at me?
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Roje looked back at Tate and she spoke "I thought I saw something on your face. Turns out you didnt." she shrugged and leaned on the wall that was there  "I could have a heart if I wanted to" great lie. Wont even work I bet she thought to herself and mentally facepalmed. Under her shades, you really couldnt tell her expression
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *_~Calista~_* Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Calista
*I lay on my bed as i listen to music looking over my schedule once more as i see my phone Light up, i see that it was my mother asking how i was doing in the new town as i smile texting her back saying i was fine , I lay my phone down and keep looking over my schedule. I wait for it to become night fall so excited to go to school for the first day here tomorrow. I plop onto my pillow as i sigh staring at the ceiling blanklessly. I hear the songs faint melody as i start to sing it in my head*
*_~Calista~_*
*_~Calista~_*

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Aleks

He shrugged and got up telling her we had to go home, as Tate and Aleks got into Aleks nice as car and drove home. As they got out and walked into there house they lived together because Tate wants to be away from his family. Tate obviously goes upstairs into the bathroom and doesn't come out. Aleks knows what he's do harming himself. Aleks walked over to the fire place as his eyes turned red and orange and his hand lit on fire and put his hand in the fire place litting it up. As he pulled back and the fire on his hand went out. He turned and sat down obviously tired. But he grabbed the phone number and his Iphone 5 and texted Calista and messaged "Hey it's me Aleks"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Roje shrugged and walked off, her hands in her pockets. Her eyebrow raised as she heard rnadom footsteps. She grinned as she kept walking, soon, she was out of the person's sight. She approached her home and she grabbed a bottle of alcohol from her fridge. Of course she didnt get drunk since she was a vampire and she had to feed off a drunk person in order to get drunk. She put on her Red:End of Silence CD. She liked this singer, he was good. Her father was out somewhere and knew he would be home soon, she didnt care, she was stronger now and if he hurt her she would lost all control
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: Sly
First:Sly
Middle:Eddie
Last:Cardona

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: No
Spouse:No
Kids:No
Personality: Meet me little shits *smirk*
History: Meet me

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Letting his loved/friends ones down.
Your Flaws: Being serious
Your Talents: Being himself/funny
Are You Immortal or Human?:Immortal
Your Immortal?:Powerful
Are you Lonely?Damaged?Saddest? Damaged.

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Color Style:Black
Eye Color:Brown
Identifying Marks:Nope
Looks: Human
||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 4 2ufv9ly
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum