Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Puppy :)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryu and Puppy :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu and Puppy :)

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Kiki's eyes were still her hands when she heard Jason laugh beside her. His hand landed on her cheek, forcing her to look at him. Their eyes meet and she couldn't look away, as much as she tried. He was really scaring her now. It wouldn't be fun? She was in a really dangerous situation. What would he do if she tried to run? Not that it mattered. She couldn't run even if she wanted to. Her body was frozen in place. His hand moved to her chin. His touch was gentle. He was making such intimate moves towards her, telling her to come closer, but his words were pushing her away. He spoke and then finally let his hand fell away from her, but all she did was tighten her grip in his hand. She should run, get out of the room, get out of this situation. Unless I do something for him? What does he-- Oh.. she thought as she saw him tilt his head and move in closer to her. What should she do? Kiss him? See if she can get to the door? Her eyes were finally able to peel away from his eyes and they looked at his lips, then back up to his eyes. What was he thinking? She was still 15 and he was 18. She let her eyes slid close and she leaned in and softly pressed her lips to his. Only for a moment before she pulled away. It was really to late to run right now, but she could try. She loosened her grip on his hand and began to stand up.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Jason's body froze for a second as their lips connected, she quickly stood up. He wasn't an idiot, he clearly knew that she was thinking of running away, but the fact was even if she ran there was no place to hide. Jason slowly stretched his upper body as if he didn't even care if she were to start running, truth be told he was only concerned if Kiki told anybody about his plans. "<And I swear to you, the next time you look in her eyes you'll see nothing but hatred and resentment.> Such a truthful quote.." Even Jason stood up at that point going to his jacket and picking it up, he then took both of the guns out and then handed her both of them. "Shoot." He spoke with a grin on his face, he kept looking at her eyes, waiting for a response. "You are a very bright girl. What do you do when you see a monster? You shoot it." He spoke putting his hand onto her shoulder as he leaned next to her ear. "Because a monster only knows how to cause pain." He then took one of the guns from her hand and pointed it at her head as he swirled to her side, both of the guns were empty obviously, but Kiki didn't know that. He pressed the gun against her head as the gun made a clicking sound. "The first casualty of war is innocence." Jason kept a gentle gaze at Kiki waiting for her response. What was this bright girl going to choose..?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Kiki froze once he stated talking, letting both her feet come together and her hand hang at her side. What? She didn't hate him. She was only afraid of the person next to her, whoever it was because it certainly wasn't Jason. If it was the Jason she knew, she wouldn't have pulled away from the kiss. It surprise her to admit that to herself, but that's how she felt. She turned around to see him pulled two guns out of his jacket. How long did he have those? What was he going to do with them? Hand both of them to her apparently. She took them, she really didn't have a choice, he forced them into her hands. Once he told her to shoot, her eyes jerked up to look at him, wide with shock. Did he seriously tell her to shoot him? He kept talking, leaning into her ear. Did he really think of himself as a monster? She never once thought of him like that. Just then, he took one of the guns, she willingly let it go, and he put it to her head. Was he seriously going to shoot her? The gun made a clicking sound, showing it was empty, and she could tell he knew it was from what he said afterwards. Would he have pulled the trigger if he knew the gun was loaded? She looked down at the gun in her hand. Was it empty too? She let the gun drop out of her hand and fall to the floor, landing with a thud. She wasn't going to find out, "I'm not going to shoot you! I refuse!" she said,. Her voice was stronger then before. She turned to face him, "Who are you? You're not Jason. At least not the one I know. If you were the Jason I knew... I would've..." she let her voice trail off. She wasn't going to tell him. She turned so her whole body was facing him and stepped into him, burying her face in his chest. Her heart was racing fast, it almost felt like it would burst out of her chest. She pushed herself up on her toes and ran one hand though his hair and with the other. Her heart and her mind were at war with each other. Her mind telling her to stop and her heart telling her to go. Her heart was stronger then her mind as she slowly moved closer to his lips. Her mind overpowered her for just a second and she hesitated, but her heart won. She pressed her lips to his, and this time she kept them there.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Jason wasn't surprised from hearing Kiki's answer, but most people would just shoot him right there on the spot, was she any different from the rest? Clearly he couldn't tell just by testing her like this, but then again she was doubting Jason's sanity. Which was clearly a right call, he wasn't himself right now.. And her kiss just made it worse. He pulled her even closer as their lips connected, the gun he was carrying fell on the floor and somehow made it's way to fall near the other one. But he wasn't going to end things like this, he needed to make her listen to his every command. Jason sat on the bed pulling Kiki to on his lap as he gently moved his hand on her cheek as he kissed her lightly, his other hand was supporting her so that she didn't fall and at the same time keep her in place so that she couldn't escape. A grin on his face appeared as he moved to kiss her neck gently and nibble on it. He then paused for a second laying his head onto her shoulder. "The 'Jason' you know isn't coming back.." He spoke a bit harshly making her have no doubts about his current state or his future actions. "In the near future you are going to shoot me." Jason whispered these words into Kiki's ear, it sounded like a joke but he was dead serious. "You will put an end to my suffering. You will free me from this cage." He moved his hand back to Kiki's cheek as he kissed her neck again. "This is something that you have to promise, before I start my killing countdown." Was he bluffing? Apparently not! He had a grin on his face as he waited for Kiki to decide. Jason's criminal mind has been awakened! Something that can't be easily stopped or reversed..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Kiki felt his arms wrap around her and pull her so close there was no space between them. A small noise, that showed she enjoyed it, was forced out when she was pressed against him. She heard his gun fall to the floor and she heard it hit the other gun. He moved to the bed and forced her to sit on his lap, her arms moved so they wrapped around his neck and her legs were up on the bed on either side of him and her feet hanging off the bed. His hand on her cheek and his arm around her, holding her in place. They kissed till he pulled away, she saw that he was smiling. She watched him as he moved his head moved and he started kissing and biting her neck. She let out a breath, grabbing tightly onto her arms, and her face filled ear to ear with a deep pink. Her neck was very sensitive. He stopped and spoke. No, please don't let that Jason disappear, please. She felt his head move and he whispered in her ear. What? He was kidding, right? Please let him be kidding. He really didn't sound like it. Horror started filling up inside her. He started kissing her neck again and she tilted her head so he had more room. He told her to promise that she would kill him, and her eyes started watering, "I-I won't.. I-I don't want to." she said. The thought of putting a gun to him was just terrible. A few tears fell down her cheeks. She didn't want to look at that smiling face of his. This wasn't the smile she liked, it was something completely different. Her eyes passed over the clock and she saw nearly an hour and a half had gone by and it was almost four o'clock in the morning. She began to push away, but his arm stopped her from going to far.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Jason kept his eyes on her as he raised one of his eyebrows to her answer, truth be told he wasn't even planing on letting her choose, this was just something to tease her slightly, he loosened his grip of her letting her move away on her own as he sighed looking to the side. This would have been so easier if she had only said yes, what a problem.. But Jason wasn't going to allow her some peace, not until he finishes his job. "You know.. I'm quite a dangerous guy." He spoke moving his look back at Kiki then down at her neck examining her body. "Who knows what will happen after I start killing.." He moved his free hand on her cheek moving upwards touching her gentle hair. ".. I might not be able to stop.." His mind was twisted at this point giving off a weird vibe, to Kiki it must have felt like a horror movie. But even if he talked like this all day Jason wasn't really going to hurt her, he was just wanting to psychologically see how much she could take. Where he is going there are people that will stab you in the back just for saying something you shouldn't, this was a lesson for her. 'Never trust anybody', this implied on Jason as well, the lesson he wants to teach this little girl was really something that had to be experienced first hand. It was pretty much late, Jason was feeling sleepy, but he didn't show any exhaustion, his grin was wide showing only how nostalgic he felt. "But you aren't such a good girl.." Jason then moved his hand lower down her body, stopping at her waist. "Be careful around me, I'm not joking around."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Kiki couldn't take not looking at him, so she finally looked up to face him. He had an eyebrow raised, he must've thought her answer was interesting. He started speaking. It was to late now, but she was well aware of how dangerous he had become. Kiki bite her lip, she was getting really nervous right now. Was he planning on killing her? She didn't think so, but she didn't doubt the possibility. He started looking at her body and she became very conscious of her body and how it looked. In an attempt to hide her body from his eyes, she leaned back to him, pressing her body against him. She placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, "Jason, you're scaring me." she said, almost chocking on her own words. Why was she getting closer to him? Beside to hide her body? She should just force her way out of his arms, but something inside honestly kinda like what was happening. She like how dominant he was being. She really hated herself for liking this, but no matter how scared she was, she wanted more. She wasn't going to let him know that though. No way, that would only get her into bigger trouble. She felt his hand move from her hair down her body and stop at her waist. What was he thinking? She let out a short, quick breath and tightened her grip in him, "J-Jason, please stop this." she said. She really hated how she clung to him like this. No matter how smart people thought she was, she was really and idiot for liking all the things he did.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Jason could feel Kiki's body, for most of the part she turned him on, even how she was acting that she didn't like it. He was acting on impulse, which gave him an edge when it came to reading peoples true thoughts and emotions. Before you knew it Jason leaned in closer kissing her head as Kiki leaned in closer to him. "You're telling me to stop, but it isn't honest one bit." He moved his hand onto her thigh, gently touching it with his fingers. Kiki could feel the lust, Jason was really 'hungry', though he knew his boundaries and how he really stop at one point, but for now he was going to have fun. "You are still a very little girl.. But that's what makes you so sweet that it makes me want to taste you.." His voice was very seductive as he talked a bit quietly so that she concentrated on his every word. Humans were really easy to control like that, especially little girls such as Kiki, yet deep inside all Jason wanted to do was walk with her on a beach with no care in the world. His wish isn't really impossible, he just needs to finish the job at hand. He just needed to kill, kill and kill, as much as it takes to end the circle of hatered that surrounded him, even if he has to become the lowest scumbag in the whole state.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Kiki felt his kisses and heard is words. He could see though her every move. He was reading her like a book. His hand moved to her thigh. She could feel the lust in his touch. She had to admit, he was turning her on. That fact kinda scared her. He spoke quietly, so she had to to listen carefully to him. His pulled away so she could looked into his eyes. What was he thinking? She hated how she could not even begin to tell what was going though his mind, yet her every feeling was crystal clear to him. She ran one hand though his hair and cupped his face with the other. She gently placed her lips on his, letting her eyes slid close. No matter how much she wanted to deepen their kiss, and she did, she was restraining herself. She was sure he would notice that though, so it really didn't matter, but she held back nonetheless. She knew he was leaving in the morning. He made that clear. What she wanted to know, though, was he gonna take her with him? She hoped he would. She moved her hands down and placed them on his shoulders. She really loved the way his lips felt. They were soft and seemed to fit perfectly with her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Jason was already preparing for tomorrows appointed meeting with his 'friend' that has supplied him with the necessary weaponry and money for his living expenses. Truth be told he wasn't planing on letting Kiki see him commit these sins, heck he wasn't going to let her get near him until he finishes the job. Even under her kiss Jason could feel that she wasn't giving in fully, this was what he wanted, her to resist him. It made this 'game' much more fun and interesting, well to him anyway. A normal girl would have ran away and called the police to arrest him, but she was quite different, that is why he didn't want to cause her any harm, he wanted to protect her from the outside world. He deepened the kiss for a moment, before breaking it as he looked at her in silence. How was he going to break it to her that he had no intention on seeing her for a while without hurting her feelings, was there a way? Maybe it was all an illusion in his head, but he had to try and think of something as he kept his look on her lips.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Kiki kept her lips locked with his and soon she felt him deepen their kiss. She knew he would notice she was resisting. She deepened it along with him before he pulled away. The room was silent. The silence wasn't really all that comfortable to her. Why did he pull away? Did he want to say something to her? She looked at his eyes and she noticed he was just looking at her lips, "J-Jason?" she started, but cut herself off before asking him what was wrong. Something in her didn't want to know. She didn't know why that was, she just didn't. Instead she turned her head to the side and looked away out towards the room. What was happening to her? So many question ran though her mind. She didn't know the answer to any of them. She looked back at him, looking down at her lips. She moved in slightly, but she stopped herself and pulled away from him so there was space between their bodies. Looking back up to her clock, it read that it was 4:29 a.m. She moved her look back to his eyes and smiled brightly, "C-come on. L-lets get some sleep." she said and she started to push her way out of his arms and lay down on her bed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Jasno wasn't providing any resistance, he just kept quiet letting Kiki lay on the bed as he made his way to sit on the floor next to the bed. In a few hours he was going to have to say goodbye, without her even hearing those words. Fading away like that has became his best aspect when survival instincts were counted, he could disappear without making a sound. His eyes looked a meter away at the floor as he kept silent. It was best like this, if he can endure not saying anything for a while and let her fall asleep before he left, that was the general plan. But something deep inside of him made him want to just stay there by her side and never leave. This strange feeling that kept tugging his heart from the inside made him question his own judgement, in the end all of the thinking made his head hurt as he rubbed it with his one hand. His facial expression showed that he was in some kind of pain, but it wasn't that serious for Kiki to get worried, it was all just in his head. But his heart was the thing that was causing this problem right now, maybe after he meets his 'friend' things would change, when he finally finishes the job and gets his revenge.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:21 pm

He let her slip out of his arms and she layed her head down and she saw him sit on the floor next to her. She kinda wanted him to lay with her on the bed, but she didn't say anything. Instead she just lay on her side and look at him. He was looking down at the ground. Something was wrong here, but what? She really hated how she can't read him. That would make things so much easier. She knew he was upset, but that's it. He started rubbing his head and leaned over off her bed, putting her hand on the ground to keep herself propped up. She leaned over and gently kissed his cheek, "Goodnight.. well, good morning really, but whatever." she giggled and pushed off the ground and layed back down on her bed. She closed her eyes and, everything that just happened made her really tired, so she quickly fell asleep.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Jason wasn't really that kind of guy, but his alter ego just wanted to have fun. Now that Kiki finally went to sleep he stood up quietly. He waited half an hour after she fell asleep just to be sure that she was asleep. He took the guns from the ground and put new clips inside of them fully loading them this time. Jason took the jacket from the floor and put it on, moving the guns inside of the jacket. Giving a final glance at Kiki's sleeping face, it made him come closer and kiss her cheek, this was his way of saying goodbye. He really didn't want to leave, but there was nothing else he could do. He made his way outside of her room, closing the door slowly as he kept his eyes on her until the door closed shut. This was fine right? Jason walked slowly and calmly trying to stay as hidden as he could, guess this was the end of their story.. All he could think was about Kiki, but he couldn't turn around, not anymore.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Kiki didn't dream this time, so she woke up rather quickly this time. Except now it was morning and Jason was no where to be seen. She sat up quickly and looked all around her room. Once she saw that he was really gone, she slumped back down and hugged her knees. Her cheek felt kind of warm. It felt a little weird, so she rubbed it a little, but the feeling didn't go away. She gave up and let it stay. She started thinking about last night. She didn't know how long she sat there on her bed just thinking about it, it felt like a lifetime, but she finally got off her bed and slowly got dressed into some jeans and a plain green shirt, grabbing her cell phone and putting it in her pocket. She made her way out of her room and to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. As she poured the cereal into the bowl, her cell phone rang. She put the cereal box down and looked at who was calling. It was Adam. Was he calling about yesterday? Only one way to find out. She answered the call and put the phone to her ear, "Hey Adam." she said as brightly as she could. She heard him laugh on the other end, "Hey, you wanna go to the pool today?" To be honest, she wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere, but she decided it was best if she did, "Sure, I'd love to. You gonna come pick me up? If so, I'll need a minute to get ready." He said, "Yeah, I'll come in about 20 minutes. That enough time." She looked at the clock and nodded, even though he couldn't see it, "Yeah, That'll be enough time. See ya when you get here." she said and hung up the phone. She grabbed the milk and finished up her cereal. Once she was done with that, she went to her room and grabbed a black bikini with neon blue stars on it, then she went and grabbed a towel. She would change when she got there. Just as she grabbed the towel, she heard a knock at the door. She answered it and Adam was there, leaning against the door frame. He smiled once he saw her and started walking towards his car, "Come on." he called to her. She followed after, getting into the passenger side of the car and then they were off to the pool.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:13 pm

With the busy streets today it was the perfect opportunity for him to keep a low profile, he had black glasses on, listening to his iPod that started playing some glitch-hop songs that made him motivated to the fullest. He was in that kind of mood today, the world around him was clueless to what he was planning on doing for the day, which made him feel a bit relieved in fact. Jason had a meeting with one of his contacts that made things more interesting today. It wasn't long ago that he was in the same room as Kiki, now they might never see each other again. From an instant Jason started running as fast as he could, the song was starting to pick up it's pace which made him want to waste some of his energy. People started to look at him while he made his way through the crowd, he was swift and agile as he made his way across the street jumping over a car which made the whole traffic stop for a moment. He had a grin on his face as he continued to take the shortest path through the town to the designated spot. He went through an alley that was mostly filled with obstacles which he used to test his speed and agility to the maximum. Jason was in perfect shape, focused on his path, but as soon as he started to think about Kiki he had doubts. Jason tried to focus and focus but in the end he couldn't quite shake the thought of her away. Was he doomed to be like this? He didn't know, all he knew was that there was a job he needed to finish, he wasn't going to fail, not anymore. Before you knew it he was already at the designated spot, his contact was running late. He received a message on his phone, which he quickly took out of his pocket just to read. 'Run!', the sender was his contact. Jason was confused for a moment before he heard a loud bang from the distance. Moments latter he took a bullet to his left shoulder that pierced through his body, making him lose his balance as he started looking for cover. The blood fell on the concrete as he used his free hand to hold the entry point of the bullet. He gasped in pain as he took cover behind a wall. It was a sniper following his every movement. His only chance was to get to the closest public object, which was the swimming pool. Oh great, this was going to be amusing. Before you knew it Jason started to count to himself before he jumped out of the corner and started running away. The barrage of bullets went flying next to him, they all partly missed but if they were any closer he could die in a heartbeat. He kept his movements very random as he tried to confuse the sniper and make him miss, leaving a bloody trail behind him he headed to the public pool, the pain was unbearable, he needed to stop the bleeding and fast.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Adam had pulled up to the pool and Kiki went to grab the door, but he stopped her and got out, going around the car and opened up her door. She just laughed and rolled her eyes, then stepped out of the car. They walked in though the front door and the second she did, the smell of chlorine hit her and so did the noise of the people already at the pool. They walked up to the desk and she could see the pool though the darkly tinted windows behind the desk. Adam payed the 2$ to get in for the both of them and they signed in, then went to their separate locker rooms to get changed. There were still a couple of people in the locker room, so she went into a little closed off area meant for changing. Once she was done with that, she put her clothes in a locker and went and looked at herself in a mirror. She really like the way her body looked in it. It looked good. She laughed at herself and left before her ego got to big. Once she was out she found a spot at the edge of the pool and she sat down, letting her feet hang in the water. She watched for Adam to leave the locker room. Took a couple minute, but he finally did show up and he sat down next to her, "Took ya long enough." she teased. He made his little offended face and laughed, "There were no empty lockers to put my clothes in, okay?" She just laughed at him and he pushed her into the water, "Adam! Jerk." she laughed again and grabbed his wrist, pulling him in with her. He started laughing and then they both heard screaming from the front desk. Their, well everyone's, attention went to where the screams came from. She looked at Adam, confused, "What's going on?" He just shrugged and got out of the water. She followed after and they went though their separate locker rooms to the front. Once she got there, she saw Jason. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw his shoulder bleeding badly. Murmurs started going though the crowd and there were some people on their cell phones, calling and ambulance. Kiki's hands went to her mouth and she started shaking her head, "No, no, no, no." she repeat over and over again to herself. She didn't know if the people to shot him were still watching, so she just stayed there, watching him. Some of the people working at the pool started attending to him as best as they could. Adam saw her and he came over, pulling her into a hug. She put her hands on his chest and buried her head and started taking deep breaths. This wasn't happening. This can't be happening. Oh please let this be a dream. He was perfectly fine a couple hours ago, and now he was in front of her, hurt and bleeding. Adam held her tighter, "It's okay, I know you don't like the site of blood." he said quietly. Yes, she didn't really like the site off blood, but that's not what was getting to her most. She wasn't gonna tell him that though, she wasn't going to get him involve. Heck, she shouldn't even be involved. She shouldn't be getting so worked up over this, but she was and she is.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Jason really didn't like all of the concern he was getting, the people around him that were trying to help him were only suffocating him. Personally he wasn't even listening to all of them talking or calling the ambulance. His iPod was still playing, there was no need for them to call the ambulance though, if they came then he would end up being arrested. His eyes were pretty much dull as he came up with a plan, the blood trail he left would make the assassins just follow him. Great, he couldn't just run through the crowd like this. In fact he deserved to feel like this, he was sweating a lot, the pain was just too unbearable making him grip his shoulder with his free hand. For a moment he moved his glance through the crowd, he spotted Kiki in the arms of another man. With the glitch hop music playing and how pathetic he was feeling right now pretty much clouded his judgement. Jason quickly took of his jacket as he then took of the bloody shirt that he was wearing. The pain he felt while he was moving his left arm was like hell, but his anger and jealousy made him just endure it long enough. He tore his shirt in two using every ounce of strength that he had making his expression show desperation and pain as he used the shirt to close the wound as he tied it around his shoulder covering the entry and exit wound. Everybody was talking loud and moving around which made it hard for Jason to concentrate on the surroundings. He turned around as he quickly spotted two masked men coming from the front door. Jason made another spin as he took out one of his guns with his right hand and pointing it at the two men with a grin on his face. They stood there frozen still, everybody around him stopped talking as they noticed him carrying the gun. While he was spinning one of his headphones was now off as the other continued to play the addictive song. "I would kindly ask for civilians to move away from me. Pretty please with sugar on top?" His way of speaking hasn't changed, he was in convict mode right now. With his gun pointed at the two men as they glared in each other, waiting for the next move as the civilians were still confused.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Kiki kept her face buried in Adam's chest until she heard cloth ripping, and she looked up to see Jason ripping his shirt, "You idiot. Don't move your shoulder." she said to herself. Adam started petting her hair, "Kiki, don't look." he said quietly. As mush as she tried, she couldn't look away from the sight in front of her. All she wanted to do right now was run up and help him, but she couldn't. First because Adam would hold her back and second, if those people who were shot him were still around, they would know that she was associated with him. She knew he really didn't want her involved more then she already was. Just then, some guys wearing masks came in though the front door. She pushed away from Adam to get a better view and saw Jason spin around and point a gun at them. That was all she saw before Adam pulled her back in, closer then before, "I said don't look." he said, shielding her eyes. She took his hand and pushed it down, "Adam, I'm okay." He sighed and put his back on her. She watched the expression on everyone's faces. It was a mix of confusion, shock, and horror as they just sat there in the same spot. Finally a realization came over them as they started moving back. Adam and Kiki were already far enough away, so they stayed where they were, becoming hidden in the crowd. Adam started pushing his way backwards though the crowd, pulling her along with him, "Let's just go back into the pool area, okay, before this gets out of hand." he said. It was already out of hand, this was Jason they were talking about. She was no longer able to look at him, even though she wanted to, her back was to him. Once Adam was in the girls' locker room he let her go, but still kept an arm around her to keep her moving forward. He didn't really care that he was in the girls' locker room. Everyone else was still by Jason. Heck, she still wanted to be by him, but Adam wouldn't let her go back if she tried. She thought of something to get away from him though. She stopped and looked up at him, "I-I have to use the bathroom. I'll meet you out there." she said, not looking at him. He sighed and his arms fell away from her, "Okay, I'll be waiting." he said and started walking the rest of the way out of the locker room. She waited till he was out of sight and ran back though the locker room and to where Jason was. She stopped in the entryway of the locker room just in time to see one of the guys make a move towards him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Jason reacted to the mans movement, without hesitation in his action he shot the man right in the chest only realizing from the sound it made that he was wearing protective vest, the other man used this to his advantage as he brought up his gun and shot at Jason. He quickly jumped to the side pushing a little boy from danger. The crowd started to run in panic as the gunshots were constant and aimed behind the pillar that Jason was. Holding the boy that was shaking from fear. Luckily Kiki wasn't in the way of the gunshots. Jason counted down how many bullets it had left, after a certain amount of time he was changing his clip which made Jason react and start to run with the child in his hand, only to notice a bullet barely missing his head. "Don't move!" That command sent a shiver down his spine as he was caught off guard, he turned around slowly seeing the man that was shot as he aimed at Jason. He let the boys hand as he gave him a sign to go hide with his family which the boy ran as fast as he could. Jason was left unprotected between two men which were armed and with both wearing protective vests. He had to let go of his gun as it fell on the ground with a loud sound. One of the man closed in striking Jason with his knee in the stomach, making him fall on the ground on his knees in pain as he couldn't breathe. The wound on his shoulder was still open, the man kicked the shoulder making Jason wince in pain, sending he was sent back on his back. At that moment he saw Kiki hiding, his expression was filled with pain as he was begging her not to come any closer. She needed to run away, fast. The men started to laugh as they both came to his side pointing their guns at his head. "Well, well. A rat came to play in our town. Didn't your daddy teach you to not mess with people like us?" They knew about Jason's history, using these touchy subjects to make him lose his cool, but due to the excess amount of pain he couldn't quite reply to them gasping for air.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:44 pm

The second Kiki saw Jason shoot, he ducked for cover, covering her ears from the noise. Please, please, don't get shot Jason. Please be safe. How could be be safe though? Those men were aiming right for him. They were gonna kill him. They really didn't care that all this people were watching. She doesn't know how long the bullets were being fired, but they finally ceased and someone shouted. Even though her covered up ears, she could tell that the voice wasn't Jason's. She peaked out from behind the pillar she was behind and saw Jason trapped between the two men. Jason dropped his gun and the man at his front kneed him. She gasped as he fell to the floor. No, no, no, no. Why was this happening? After he fell to his knees, the man kicked his shoulder, and Jason fell to his back. He saw her. She could see he was silently begging her to stay away. Not only to stay away, but to run. She couldn't run though, she wasn't. The men came to his side, their back to her, and she heard one of the men say something about his father. That's it. She had to do something. Just then she saw his jacket laying on the floor and she got an idea. She only saw that Jason was using one gun, obviously, so the other one had to still be in his jacket. She took a few deep breaths before moving quietly towards his jacket. Once she was there, she crouched down and searched it until she found the gun still in his pocket. She took it and slowly moved the rest of the way to the men. Once she reached them, she hit one of them with the butt of the gun. She was surprise to she hit hard enough to knock him out cold, but she didn't lose a beat. The other guy had turned to look at her and she put the right between his eyes, "O-on your knees." she said. She was sad and it showed. Her hands were shaking her voice shook, but she didn't back down. The guy looked shocked for a moment before smiling, "Little girl come to play? Listen, if you put the gun down right now and walk away, I won't kill you." he said, raising his gun up slightly. She reached for his gun and yanked it out of his hand. He obviously didn't think that she would try and take it because it left his hand easily. Once she had the gun, she threw the gun across the room, "I-I said on your knees." she said, her voice still shaking. He did as she said and got on his knees. She hit him with the butt of the gun, knocking him out cold as well. Once he fell to the floor, she fell to her knees and brought both of her hands to her mouth, taking deep, shaky breaths. She didn't think she could do it. She looked towards Jason, who was still on the ground in pain. She turned so she was facing him. She was about to cry, she could feel it. From the fear and from the relief that he was safe, at least for a while. She reached over and took his right hand, not wanting to touch his left side, and put her head down on his chest.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 am

Jason was laying on the ground, thinking of some way to get out of this mess. The men will surely shoot him if he made a move which made Jason start to sweat, due to the pain the muscles in his left arm contracted as he gasped for air. Was this the final moment of his epic journey to take revenge? Pathetic, he really did feel pathetic as he felt his time ticking second by second. Many things passed his mind, but when he thought about Kiki in that guys embrace he closed his eyes grinning his teeth. Maybe this was for the best.. If it ended here then the pain he felt in his heart would be erased. He closed his eyes, awaiting judgement any second. He somehow ended up being in a half dream state, due to the anemia from loosing too much blood he ended up having another dream. A red dream, filled only with blood and screams as the gunshots were hitting the walking corpses. Around him everybody was dead, their corpses were walking, was this a sign of some kind? His mind was playing tricks on him again, but it made his alter ego kick in nevertheless. When he finally opened his eyes Kiki was by his side The two men were knocked out which gave Jason the perfect opportunity to display his state of mind, slowly getting up he gently moved Kiki away from him. He then bend down taking both of his guns that were at the ground, his left hand hurt as the blood went dripping down his hand, the gun was now drenched in blood. Pointing the guns at the criminals that came to assassinate him with a grin on his face as he chuckled slightly, some sort of dark aura could be felt, it was filled with killing intent. At that moment his mind was filled with only one thing. "Kill...Kill..Kill.." Like in a trance his lips were moving on their own as he gently applied pressure to the triggers of both guns. His body was moving on it's own, his body was numb and he couldn't even take control of it. But it didn't matter, this was what he really wanted. To take revenge, blood will be spilled by his hands. It was time to start, it was now or never.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Kiki felt Jason move and she looked up to see him starting to stand, pushing her out of the way as he did. She watched him bend over and take both of his guns. She saw the blood from his arm move across his skin until it began moving over the gun. She watched him as he pointed them at the men, that's all she could do, watch. She looked to her sides and realized she was right in between the two men, but she didn't care. It didn't really matter that she was. Jason would only shoot them, not her. Right? She looked up at Jason's face. She could recognize his expression. This was the Jason from last night, just in killing mode. Maybe he would shoot her. No, no he wouldn't. Why would he? The Jason last night wouldn't have kill her, he wanted her. She made no move as she waited for him to fire the gun. Then she saw his lips move and heard him repeat 'kill' over and over again. She was getting her scared right now. Even after last night. Even though she had meet this Jason before, it didn't matter. He still scared her. She saw him tighten his grip on the triggers and she ducked her head and closed her eyes, "Please come back to me." she whispered. She wasn't even sure if he had heard her, but she had to say it. Just then she heard someone behind her scream her name. She recognized the voice, it was Adam. She didn't even have time to look back at him before his arms wrapped around her and pulled her away. He turned around so his back was to Jason and she was trapped between him and a wall, "Are you hurt?" he asked as he looked up and down her body, looking for any injuries. Finding none, he let out a sigh of relief and hugged her, "Thank goodness your okay." he said. He pushed away so he could look at her face. His face was mix between anger and worry, "I though you said you were just going to the bathroom. So what are you doing out here?" he said, waiting for a response. Kiki just numbly shrugged her shoulders, still preparing herself for when the gun shots fired.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Jason's hands were firm, he aimed.. He shot both guns at the same time, the loud bang echoed throughout the swimming pool as he emptied one of his guns, the clip hit the floor as he put in another one to replace it. Jason's head started to spin, he was getting a bit anemic from the blood loss, yet somehow he managed to stay firm, his body felt numb due to the blood loss but he pressed on, beyond the pain, he started to walk even though he felt as if he was flying. He was heading towards the exit, leaving behind bloody footsteps, but the blood was all his. The bullets that he fired didn't even scratch the two men, they hit the concrete right next to their heads, he criminals were alive. But the police would be at the doorstep any minute, this was his chance to escape, he gasped for air trying to keep his oxygen level up so that he didn't faint. There was one thing he forgot, his jacket. If they get it while his phone was still inside then he will be in trouble. Jason turned his body half way, his muscles were still tense as he tried to keep himself awake. "Jacket." He put one of his guns in his trousers, the right one in fact. He couldn't move his left hand, let alone let go of the gun, it is as if somebody made a statue of it. He then extended his hand waiting for them to give him the jacket. He move his look at the 'couple', his eyes were dull as there wasn't any particular emotion that could be read. Only emptiness and pain. His facial expression had a faint smile.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm

As the guns fired, everyone that was still around jump from the noise. She looked over to Jason and saw him changing his clip, then she let her eyes fall to the men. They weren't dead. The bullets had missed. Did Jason mean for that or did he just have an off aim? Either way he was leaving now. It was a good idea. The police would arrive any minute now. She took a step towards him and he stopped and turned around to grab his jacket. She saw that the loss of blood was really getting to him. He just stood there waiting for someone to get his jacket for him and he looked over to her and Adam. She finally realized what this must look like to him and she pushed away from him, then began to walk over to Jason. Adam grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "Kiki, what are you doing?" he asked, confused. She said nothing and yanked her arm from him then walked the rest of the way to Jason. She was well aware of how rude she was to him, but she didn't really care at this moment. She would apologize to him later. She bent over and picked up his jacket, but instead of giving it to him, she put it over her shoulders and took his hand then began to walk out of the pool. She realized that she was still in her swimsuit, but if she left to go get her clothes, he would probably be gone by the time she got back. Once they were outside she turned to him, "Come on, we need to get your shoulder taken care of, before you die of the blood loss." she said. Her voice was full of worry towards him. She wasn't going to take the road, that would cause to much attention to them. They might be able to make it to her house if they hurried, but in his condition, she wasn't sure if they would make it, "Do you think you could make it to my house? I know I have some things there we could use to help heal you up." she said looking down at the ground still walking in the direction of her house. They hit of patch of grass and her bare feet were able to have a break from the hot ground.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next