Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Puppy :)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryu and Puppy :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryu and Puppy :)

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Jason took the money from Kiki, though he wasn't going to need it, this way he could at least leave her like that, maybe get out of her life without causing her any trouble. Kiki told him to be careful making him look to the side showing that he was fully aware that he needed to be careful. Then again, she told him that she was waiting for him. "Stop saying such things, ill just go back to jail if you keep saying things like that!" He replied and quickly went outside as he put his shirt back on him, well this was great. After escaping from custody he was in a very weird situation now, a fifteen year old girl that was practically taking care of him made little effort to win him over. He really was an idiot for falling in her trap, now he couldn't leave her even if he wanted. Jason made his way through the city, it was quite different from this morning, the police officers weren't around so much, maybe they were having a meeting or something. Jason didn't know, he made his way through a street which was rumored to be a really bad neighborhood, truth be told it really was. Then again, he was just blending in keeping a low profile. He made his way into a building going up to the seventh floor, using a key he opened the door from his hideout (apartment), you could see that he didn't put in any effort to clean it up, but he was there just to take somethings. The key was given to him by his very close friend that lived here, the escape was really planed into detail and if it succeeded this should have been his new home. Opening a closet in the bedroom he saw a lot of outfits, he decided to take a leather jacket, black jeans and a belt. He changed his shirt taking a white one that fit him pretty well. There was some cash left in a briefcase under the bed and of course there were two pistols and one assault riffle hidden under the wooden planks. Jason sighed looking at the guns, taking both the pistols and putting them inside of his jacket. "This guy.. He always went overboard.." He put the planks back leaving the assault riffle, he took additional ammo and some money from the briefcase. "Guess I can't keep her waiting.." He sighed walking out of the apartment and closing the door, he then quickly made his way outside and started walking towards Kiki's house. Keeping a low profile he was sure not to get too much attention from people around him, the plan worked and nobody really did notice him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Kiki was still sleeping when she heard the door open. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up, stretching bot her hands up above her head. She turned her head to see Jason coming though the door. She smiled and slowly lifted one hand to rub the sleep out of her eyes, "Hi. I'm glad you made it back safely." she said sleepily. She stood up from the couch. She was a little dizzy at first, but quickly recovered, then she walked over to him. She looked up and down him, checking out his new clothes, "I like it." she smiled, looking up at his face, "It looks good." She was still sleepy, but she didn't to go back to sleep. That would be rude. She noticed a part of his shirt was tucked into his pants, so she lightly grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it out. fixing the whole bottom while she was at it, "There we go." she said, standing straight up again, "Oh, and by the way, I'm not sure how long you'll be in town, but I cleaned up my room so you have a place to sleep." she smiled. She liked the feeling she got when she was helping him. It was a really hard to explain feeling, but it made her feel good. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed both of their drinks, then going back to him and handing his to him, 'You never finished your drink.' she giggled and took a sip from hers
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Jason was shocked seeing Kiki with piercings, it made him feel really bad, did he influence her on doing those kind of things? Being bad wasn't really a good thing nowadays, but then again he really was worried that he was a bad image for kids to look up to. "Can you explain the piercings first?" It was a request he made as he moved his hand on his forehead trying to calm down. Okay, so maybe she liked them, but it was really bad for a fifteen year old girl to have piercings, in fact, if Jason had a kid he would never let his little girl wear any piercings. Jason handed back $200, a bit more than what she gave him. "By the way I didn't rob a bank or a store, just to make things clear." But then she started fixing his image, he was just hoping that she didn't notice the guns he was carrying, would be pretty bad for her to find that out. "Don't tell me you were planning on sleeping together with me or something.. Ill sleep on the floor." Though he didn't even need to accept her offer it was clearly visible that he was just playing along, as long as it took. He took the drink from Kiki "Well hearing all of this it made me feel a bit thirsty.." More like he felt that he just entered a comedy show, but it was pretty much a normal situation, he thought as he took a sip of the drink.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Kiki giggled when he said something about her piercings, "Well these.." she said putting two fingers on her snake bites, "I got about.." she hummed as she thought about it, "five months ago.. yeah that's about right." she said then moved to her nose, "And this, I got two months ago on a dare." she giggled again. He handed her the money. It was more then what she gave him. She was about to say something when he spoke up, relieving the question. She was a bit taken back by what he said next, "N-no, that was not at all what I was planning. I-I was planning on taking the couch." she stuttered, a light blush filling her face ear to ear. After he took his drink she decided to change the subject, "So, where are you going after you leave town? Do you have any family you can stay with?" She really wanted to know that he would have some place to go. To know that he was taken care of. It was strange, but she felt like she would miss him when he left.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 29, 2013 9:07 am

Jason moved one of his hand in his pocket as he drank the rest of his drink with one big gulp, it made him feel a bit better now. Asking for alcohol on the other hand was an extreme NO in this situation, she was just under aged and not a criminal to begin with. Hearing about her piercings made him look at the floor. "You shouldn't have put them on in the first place. It's not for kids, heck it isn't for adults even." He spoke as he moved to the nearest place where he could put his drink down and quickly moved back to Kiki hearing about the couch statement. Using this opportunity he came closer to her leaning in next to her ear. "Too bad.. It would have been fun~" He spoke with a grin on his face wanting to tease her slightly. Jason then moved away continuing to speak. "~but I'm going to sleep on the floor anyway." He finished talking turning around and walked a few steps examining the room. The next question he heard made him lower his head, feeling a lot of pressure and guilt from everything he spoke in an emotionless voice. "I don't have any family." For a moment he kept quiet, but then he turned around with a smile on his face. "Well I might leave the country, maybe go to Europe to work.. Who knows, everything is possible now." He spoke looking at Kiki, his smile slowly faded as he was still feeling the impact of what he said earlier, with no family some people could barely survive.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 29, 2013 9:54 am

Kiki watched him as he finished off his drink and walked to put it down. He sure to a big drink. Then when he came back, he got really close to her and spoke in her ear. Him being that close what enough for her to blush more, but what he said really got her face flushed completely. She made a whimper, showing her embarrassment, and she couldn't even look at him once he pulled away. Though, she did see him start walking around the room. That when he said something about his family. He doesn't have any? Was that because of his crime? Or did something happen to them? She wanted to know more, but then he change the topic to going to Europe. It was obvious he didn't want to talk about it. The smile that he had on his face when he turned around was going away. She didn't like it. She like his smile. It was much better then the face he was making now, "You're always welcome here, ya know," she spoke quietly. She was a little hesitant on what she said next, "and if you really want to leave, I could... um, maybe, come with you and still help." she said, her voice getting softer and quieter with each word, till it was barely audible. She was looking down at her feet at this point, she didn't want to see his reaction to that.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 29, 2013 10:30 am

Jason really wasn't in the mood to talk about anything he was planning in the future, even his future was unknown to even him. Being chased down wasn't really all that it was cracked up to be anymore. A criminal was treated the same where ever he went, even if he somehow made his way in Europe it would be tougher to live. That was really what he wanted, to suffer. Deep inside of his own heart he wanted to suffer so much that it made him wish he would just die, was he a masochist? In reality he knew that he didn't want to cause anymore suffering, he had only one job left to finish before he disappeared forever. He smiled to her words about always being welcome. "Thanks.." Though even if he smiled it wasn't really something he could continue to do. His mind was a bit cloudy, remembering the promise he made with himself. It made his heart beat a bit faster as he knew that there was no going back now. Hearing Kiki speak those words made his eyes start to hurt, he was about to start crying. Damn it, he hated that feeling. "There is a job I have to do before I go... I have to commit many crimes just to finish it. My hands will be bloody.." He moved his look at his hands as he tightened his fists, these hands were going to fulfill the promise and then he could disappear like a ghost, nobody would remember him and nobody would try to find him, that was the plan but.. Why did he felt sad saying that?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 29, 2013 10:49 am

Kiki's face was no longer red and she finally looked up at him after he spoke. There was no denying that he was upset. She couldn't tell whether he was mad or sad, but she knew something was wrong. She took a couple steps closer to him, she could see his eyes begin to water, like we was going to cry. She took another step and he started speaking again. He looked down at his hands, she did too. He was balling them up into fist. What was he thinking? There was going to be blood on his hands? Was that literal or metaphorical? She didn't know, and she wasn't going to ask. She took the last couple steps towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to comfort him. Why did she have to bring up his family? She hated herself for it. She really didn't like seeing him like this. She didn't say anything, she just hugged him. He was taller, so she had to be on her tippy-toes. Please don't be sad,
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 29, 2013 12:27 pm

The moment Kiki hugged Jason was the moment when his tears started to fall down his cheek and onto her neck. He hugged back so tightly as if he was afraid of letting go, this was the first time somebody was this kind to him after he became a criminal. He couldn't hold the tears back anymore, even if he was 18, he isn't really all that grown up yet. Jason needed to act strong so that he could face his problems and pains. His tears fell one after another, as he lost strength to stand. "I can't hold it.. The pressure is just to much.." He could barely speak as he was fighting his inner self and trying to calm down, his whole weight pushed onto Kiki as he leaned closer as he could not stand. This was devastating for him, remembering all of the things he has went through and how much he has suffered just because of what he had to do to survive. A cry for help, but nobody would reach to his aid and hold his hand. A person that was doomed to be forgotten, but Kiki gave him a crying shoulder which made him remember what it was like being normal.. He forgot about just being himself and he became the person he was today, closed up, cold and determined to kill or die trying.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Kiki felt him put his cheek to her neck and wrapped his arms around her tightly. She felt his warm tears against her skin. Feeling them, she tightened her hold. He started speaking, he was chocking on his words. She shushed him and closed her eyes, "It's okay, it's okay, just let it out." she said softly. He leaned closer to her and was putting his weight on her, "It's okay, I'm here." She comforted him as best as she could. She didn't know what he had done, but it didn't matter to her. Whatever it was, he had his reasons. Everybody deserves a second chance. She was going to let him have his, no matter what happened to her. His weight was getting a little to heavy for her, so she slowly moved to sit on the floor, bring him with her. She held on to him till he stopped crying. Even when he stopped, she held on for a little longer before slightly pulling away to look at his face. She gave him a gentle smile, "See, you're okay." she said quietly. She took one of her hands and wiped away some of the tears that hadn't dried up yet. She really wanted him to smile again, so she decided it was time for a happier topic, "How about we watch a movie?" she said as she started to stand up, pulling him with her. She gave him one last hug, hoping he was feeling better now. Crying always helped her when she was upset. She walked over to the movie rack and but her hands on her hips as she scanned the shelves. She found a movie that was suppose to be really funny. She hadn't ever seen it before, but she picked it in hopes that he would laugh. Taking the case, she put the disc in the DVD player and walked over to the couch. AS she walked, she looked out the window. A lot of time had past and it was getting late, the sun had almost gone completely down. When she walked past Jason, she took his wrist and led him over to sit with her. She reached over him to grab the remotes, then turned on the TV and DVD player, started the movie. The movie was actually pretty funny, she was giggling most the time. About halfway though the movie, she started getting a little sleepy. She couldn't help it really, it was getting late and she had a busy day. Her eyes were getting heavier and she fell against Jason and fell fast asleep.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Jason kept quite throughout the night, he saw various reactions that Kiki made but he couldn't say or change the blank expression on his face. There was a lot of things that came to mind, it was like he was watching a replay of his life, of all of the things he did good and wrong. Even the time when he put the bullet into his victim, though even if it was in self defense the government didn't treat it like that, thus he was arrested and his whole life was changed in one single moment. The moment his very closest friends that turned in against him, they used Jason so that he took their place in prison. His mind was filled with those images, but he was soon dragged back into reality as Kiki fell asleep against him, his breathing was slightly calmer now, but still he was fighting the urge just to break something. The image of his friends smiling to his face as he was being dragged into prison was the thing that made him mad, but he kept his rage in check. Jason gently took Kiki into his arms, picking her up and slowly making his way to her room. It would be bad if she slept there all night. He kept looking at Kiki's sleeping face, for some reason only her image could make him smile. Before you knew it he was already putting Kiki on her bed. While he put Kiki's head on the pillow he came closer to her lips, only few inches away, for some reason he was drawn by her. "If only I could.." Jason moved his lips closer to her, their lips touched for a moment before he moved away slowly. "If only I wasn't a bad man.." He then gently kissed her forehead as he pulled the covers up. He sat to the nearest wall and leaned on it as even he felt sleepy, for a couple of moments he fell asleep, the last image he saw was of Kiki, Jason didn't want to forget about her, never.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 30, 2013 2:47 pm

The moment Kiki fell asleep, a dream began. A dream she had never seen before. Well, it was more like a nightmare. She was in a field, it was a beautiful field. Green grass, flowers blooming everywhere, big strong trees were scattered, a river running off to the side. She stood on hill top looking out across this, paradise, really. She took a couple steeps forward, but the hill was pretty steep, so she ended up falling a couple times when going down. Once at the bottom she looked up to the top of the hill, it was larger then it seemed before. Dream logic, gotta love it. She didn't know she was dreaming though. She just shrugged it off and walked over to the water. It was clear for the most part, the currents made her reflection distorted. She smiled and and stood up then turned around and was surprised to see what was in front of her. The beautiful and lush field that was in front of her was now dead and decaying. There was no more grass, just hard dirt, no more flowers, not one in site, and all the trees looked like they should belong at witch's house. She started walking around, she felt like she was being watched, like there were eyes all around her. She saw a shadow move from his hiding place behind on tree and go behind another. She was scared. Really, really scared. She had ended up in the middle of a right of trees. She heard a twig snap behind her and she saw Jason standing between two of the trees. She was so relieved to see him. It felt better to have him there, safer. She ran up to him, but as she ran up to him, he started fading to nothing. That scared her, so she ran faster to get to him before he was gone. The second she reached where he should've been, she woke up in a cold sweat. She realized, when she woke up, she had said, "Don't go." She put her hand on her heart and could feel it pounding. She looked over to see him sleeping against the wall. She smiled when she saw him. She threw the blankets off of her and swung her legs off the bed, standing up and walking over to him. She touched his arm, as if testing to make sure he was really there, and she felt that she was cold. She walked over to her dresser and opened up the bottom shelf, grabbing a spare blanket, then walking over to him and laying it across him. Thinking back to her dream and seeing his disappear , she hugged his neck tightly and ducked her head so it was on his chest. She really didn't want him to disappear.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Even in his dreams he was hunted down. His consciousness was against him, torturing himself even when he slept, having the same nightmare over and over again. 'Pull the trigger'. It was all he heard, a voice deep inside that echoed in his ears as he put the gun to the victims head. 'Pull the trigger'. His heartbeat racing in his head as his hand started to shake, his whole body was against him, he felt something moving his body. Jason started to cry, but his tears were made of blood, going down his cheek and on the floor. Something deep inside of him was screaming, he slowly started to pull the trigger.. An image of Kiki popped out in his dream, her gentle smile while she slept, her every movement dancing in front of his eyes. At that moment he let the gun drop from his hand, it hit the ground hard as the person that was kneeling down had a grin on his face. At that moment the same person slashed his knife at Jason, slicing his neck open. At that moment Jason woke up feeling pressure on his neck as he started to struggle, his heartbeat was unbelievably fast, his hands were sweaty but the pain in his neck was unbearable. He was suffocating, the nightmare was different now.. Even his mind was against him. He couldn't see anything in front of him, he started to panic. His eyes were wide open, but all he saw was darkness... He felt warmth, who was holding him so close..? He couldn't tell, he started to panic.. Struggling to breathe..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Kiki felt him move beneath her and she loosened her grip as she pulled away to look at him. Was she accidentally choking him? She didn't think he was holding that tightly. She looked right at him, "Sorry.." she said quietly, "I didn't think I was holding on that tightly." she said, her sadness was clearly in her voice. She realized she really didn't want to lose him. If she was holding on so tightly that she choked him, and didn't even know she it was that tight, it was obvious that she didn't. Her eyes were still on him, and by now her eyes had adjusted to the the darkness, and she was suddenly very aware of how close she was to him and that her arms were still around him. She quickly moved away, sitting upright and just a quickly took her arms away. Her gaze fell to her lap. She was blushing, she knew she was. How could she not be? She was so happy it was dark in the room, "I-I'll just g-go back to sleep now." He didn't need to see her face to know that she was blushing, nobody would've. It was clear in her voice. Why did she have to speak? Now he knew. She began to to stand up, "I-I got you a blanket so you wouldn't be cold." she said and turned back to her bed, "S-sorry for waking you." She had noticed her alarm clock. It's only 2:37 in the morning? I thought it would be earlier then that. Not that it really mattered though. She sat back down on her bed and laid down so she was still facing him, but she pulled the covers up over her head so she couldn't see him. She had a lot of a harder time falling asleep then she did before. It was right at this point she realize she was still in her clothes. Oh well, she was not getting back up.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 31, 2013 11:23 am

Jason traced fingertips on his neck, in the dream he clearly was cut, why did it hurt so much? His mind was playing tricks on him again, as he really didn't even notice Kiki holding him so tightly, after seeing how she reacted it made his breathing calm down, but his heart raced. He felt really bad for making her think that way, Jason moved his look away from Kiki to the side as he had a smirk on his face. Jason really was an idiot for acting on impulse like that, but this dream wasn't like his usual nightmare where he just shoots his victim. For some reason this time he hesitated and got killed. Was it because he saw Kiki's image? He couldn't pin point the cause, he felt lonely, as if the whole world was against him, even his own mind. As Kiki got back to bed Jason took the opportunity to stand up and take his jacket off. Moving the blanket to the side, he placed his jacket on the floor as he moved towards Kiki. He fell on his knees next to her bed, wanting to apologize, but the words just couldn't come out. "The saddest thing in life is when you meet that special someone and you know it will never be, and that sooner or later you'll have to let go." He moved his look down at his hands that were still shaking from everything, but now he was okay. Every moment with Kiki was precious and even if she didn't hear him the burden of keeping it inside of him was removed.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 31, 2013 11:52 am

Kiki hadn't closed her eyes, but it was so dark under her covers it didn't matter. She heard Something move around in her room, and she assumed it was Jason. The sound had landed right in front of her. What was he doing? She listened very carefully to him. It was silent for a moment before she heard him speak. Huh? What was he saying? She pulled the blanket down so she could see him. She looked at him with a slightly confused, "What do you mean?" she asked quietly. Was he refereeing to her? He looked down at him hands, but she kept her eyes up looking at his face. He said he would have to 'let go', and that made her a little sad, remember her dream.

Ahh, so sorry for the bad reply but I really had to go
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Jason didn't raise his look, he kept looking at his hands that were responsible for everything that was happening. If only he didn't have these cursed hands, then he wouldn't have done what he did and he would have lived a normal life. His mind was confused as he leaned his head onto the bed closing his eyes. "I don't know anymore.." Even he was confused, why was he feeling this way? He was prepared to say goodbye, to leave first thing in the morning, but now.. All he wished was to stay by Kiki's side forever. She was the only person that didn't judge him, but then again he still hasn't told her the extent of his crimes. Even in his dreams he isn't safe, but here he felt more calm and could think about things clearly. Kiki was important to him on someway, but he couldn't really understand why yet. In time he should be able to grasp it, but for now he might be described as a really dense guy..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Kiki was really confused right now. What was happening to her? This was something new. She has been confused before, but this was just.. different. She eyes never left him. He left his head fall, hitting the bed right in front of her. She hadn't been though what he had. She never felt his pain, his suffering. She couldn't make that just.. not happen. What's done was done, but what she could do was lighten his burden. Carry some of it for him. She never felt the need to help someone as much as she did with him. Why was that? She didn't know. It was quiet in the room for a couple minutes before she decided to move. Pushing his head off the bed, she took his chin and lifted it so he was looking at her, and she smiled very brightly at him. She figured his eyes had adjusted to the darkness by now, so he could her smiling at him, "Hey! Perk up." she said brightly but quietly because she figured her parents were home sleeping, "Its okay that you don't know, you will." She left go of his chin and got off her bed then knelled down beside him. She sighed and shook her head playfully, "You need to relax, you're so tense all the time." she giggled, "I mean seriously, seeing you cry was the first time I've seen you let go." she sighed again and looked right up into his eyes, "I liked seeing you let go. Yeah, I would've liked it better if you were happy, but it was a start." she giggled again. She began to stand up, using the bed to help her do so, "Now, time to get back to bed, but first, I am changing into my pj's because this is very uncomfortable to sleep in.. don't looked." she smirked and moved to her dresser. She changed into her light yellow shorts with a small group of strawberries on the bottom left side and a matching spaghetti strap shirt. After she closed the drawer and stood up, she looked in the mirror above dresser and saw that her piercings were still in, "Oh shit. Gotta take those out before my parents see them." she said and quickly took them out, putting them in a small jeweler box that her mom gave her. Once they were out she turned around and walked back to Jason, sitting back on her bed. She smiled at him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:14 am

Jason listened to everything that Kiki said, but even then he couldn't quite 'let go'. Maybe it was because he acted strong that it became a habit that he couldn't quite get rid of it in a short period of time. He was really starting to enjoy Kiki's presence, her touch, her voice.. But knowing that it won't last made his heart ache in pain, a stabbing pain only reminding him of how their worlds were too different. She was still a little girl. Even if they were this close to each other it felt like they were half a world away. But he couldn't keep silent about what he did, she deserved to know, because she was the only person in this world that accepted him with open arms. He continued to look at Kiki, as she took of her piercings and went back to sit on her bed, his eyes were well adapted to the darkness, living in prison that barely with harsh treatment to the inmates helped him adapt in various ways. Physically and mentally. He looked into Kiki's eyes, seeing her smile it felt to painful to talk about his crime, but he had to start, if he didn't it would ruin their relationship for good. "Do you want to know about my crime?" He spoke out of the blue, changing the whole flow of the conversation, even changing the atmosphere in the room. Was this a good idea? He didn't know, all he knew is that it was a right choice whatever the outcome was. But knowing what he did it was a crime that could never be forgiven. His family will never forgive what he has done, even if the details in the case were tampered..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:21 am

Kiki sat in the darkness of that room and looked into his face. He had a very serious expression on it. What was he thinking? He spoke up suddenly, and the feeling in the room changed very much. His crime? He was asking if she wanted to know about it? What should she say? She really did want to know about it, but she didn't want to force it out of him. Well, he was the one bringing it up, so that means he wants to tell her. Doesn't it? She was silent for a moment and her gaze fell down to her hands. She took a breath and closed her eyes, "I only want to know if you want to tell me." she said quietly. She opened her eyes but kept her head down, then she patted the bed next to her, telling him to sit with her. She put her hands in her lap and held them together. What was she gonna hear. Did he rob a bank? No, from the way he was talking about it, it was something way more serious. Rape? Murder? She didn't know and was a little nervous to hear it. She say quietly and listened, keeping very still the whole time.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Jason got up from the floor and sat on the bed next to Kiki, his fingers were interlacing with each other as he moved his hands together. He was a bit nervous, in fact he was scared of what she would think about him after he told her about his crime. "When I was ten, my parents got divorced.. My sister and I got separated, I ended up living with my father, but my sister moved with my mother.." He took a deep breath looking at his hands as he was trying to relax a bit. "My father vented his anger and frustration on me.. Beating me up pretty badly, breaking my bones a few times.. Cutting my back with a knife." His voice was slightly shaking as he was having a hard time dealing with it. "I begged him to stop.. But he wouldn't listen to me.. Not even once. I was an idiot, I didn't notice that my father was gambling and using drugs.. He got involved with some very bad people, they wanted him to have a fresh start.. The only condition to that was that he killed me." His hands started to shake slightly, but he quickly regained control as he moved his look at the floor. "At that time I didn't really have any friends, so I used my free time to work out making my body stronger so that my body didn't feel pain when he hit me. But that night.. he was so determined to kill me. The big scar that I have was from that night, he pinned my body on the ground and slowly started to cut open my body with his knife.." He couldn't face Kiki, his voice was shaking a bit more. "Somehow I managed to escape, I found a gun that he was hiding in the kitchen. Before I knew it I was pointing it at him and demanded that he gets on the ground. His face expression didn't change, I saw that my father was crazy. Even when I put the gun on his head he was still smiling, he thought that I wouldn't shoot.. I thought too, but.. Something inside me snapped and with that my whole insanity." Jason's heart was beating slightly fast, remembering the adrenalin and what it felt like to just let go, it felt great but at the same time it was something that he couldn't fix no matter what he did. "After that I don't remember what happened.. I woke up in a solitary confinement all alone and spent a whole year in it.. Quite pathetic isn't it?" He finished moving his look at Kiki, his eyes were filled with sadness, holding back every bit of it, what would she think about him after knowing the truth?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Kiki listened very intently to his story, staying quiet and not making any move toward him, even during the points she so badly wanted to just wrap her arms around him and say it's okay. His voice was shaking badly so he was a little hard to understand at some points, but she listened and hung onto every word he said. Once he was finally done, she turned her head to look at his eyes. She could clearly see the sadness that lay in them. She finally moved, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his into a hug, "Why were you arrested then? That was clearly self-defense." She pushed away from him so she could see his face, "And if you think that that is pathetic, I should slap you. That is not pathetic at all. That is a damn good reason." she said, looking straight in his eyes, "It's not your fault. You may have been the one who pulled the trigger, but it was your father who lead you to do that. Men like him shouldn't exist." She felt kinda bad for insulting his father straight to his face, but she honestly didn't care right now. That man was horrible. He did the world a favor. And how do they pay him back? Putting him in jail, even though he was obviously defending himself. She pulled him into another hug, putting her her cheek against his neck. After a minute she pulled away again to look at him, "Come one, let's get some sleep." she said She let her gaze fall down slightly, to no where really, at least not to her. To him though, it could look like she was looking at his lips.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:49 am

Even if he heard what Kiki said, the guilt was just to much for him. Because the biggest issue here was that his whole family hates him for that incident, including his younger sister. In his sisters eyes he is a criminal, a scum, someone who took away her daddy, how could he face her with the weight on his shoulder. Kiki hugged him, but the look on his face didn't change, his limbs were numb. There was another thing that he forgot to say, but he was going to say it in the end. The real reason why he was here, the truth about everything that was happening. Honestly speaking a criminal would usually run in this situation, move far away and try to live his life peacefully, but Jason wasn't like that, he has changed in prison where he constantly had to fight for his life. To some extent he enjoyed fighting, the adrenalin, the sound of bones breaking under his fists or even seeing blood, it would make him go in a frenzy that he couldn't control himself. It was the only way to release the inner pain, he had a grin on his face just thinking about it made him feel quite nostalgic, he truly was becoming a monster. "I've come to this town to kill the people responsible for sending me to jail." The grin on his face didn't change, only thinking about bloodshed, the word 'kill' echoed inside his head. He wasn't the Jason that Kiki knew, this was his alter ego, a monster that is chained and kept locked inside of him waiting for a chance to escape and wreck havoc.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 am

Kiki realized where he eyes had fell, they were indeed looking at his lips. They were smiling. She looked up to she the expression on his face. What was he thinking? Hearing what he said, he eyes widened in... she didn't really know. Horror? Shock? A combination of the two? She couldn't tell. To many emotions were filling her up to be able to tell. She let her arms slid off him, landing in her lap, as she slowly pulled away to sit up straight. Who was this guy sitting in front of her? It certainly wasn't the Jason she knew. It was someone completely different. She suddenly became very conscious that she was alone with him. She wasn't going to run though. She wasn't running from Jason, not like everyone else did. She took a deep breath and looked down at her hands, which were now intertwining with each other, before looking back up to him, "W-who?" Her voice was soft and weak. She almost didn't want to know, but the question was already out there. She couldn't take it back. Keeping her eyes on him was to much. That look of insanity on it wasn't the guy she knew and wasn't the guy she would like to know, so she let her gaze fall to her hands. Just so he knew that she was still there for him, though, she took one of her hands and grabbed one of his.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Jason was dealing with his emotions, was this really what he wanted? To kill everyone of them? In fact, he couldn't even deny that urge, to see them choke from the blood in their mouths, or to see them take a bullet. He promised to himself to make it the most painful experience they will ever feel in their whole life, so that even in their graves they would feel his wrath. He chuckled to himself slightly, Jason finally snapped. He moved his free hand onto Kiki's cheek looking at her eyes, he could read her feelings, she was afraid of him. "Ehh.. If I told you then it wouldn't be fun.." He then moved his hand under her chin touching her gently. The fear he felt from Kiki was something that really was unusual, was he that scary? Truth be told this really wasn't Jason right now, he was giving of a dangerous vibe. "Guess you will find out in the very last second.." His grin widened as he moved his hand back to his side, nudging his head to the side as he continued to look at Kiki. "Unless you do something for me.." He leaned in slightly towards Kiki closing the distance between their lips.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next