Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deleteplease

3 posters

Go down

deleteplease Empty deleteplease

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Last edited by Paranoiac Razor on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

deleteplease Empty Re: hi guys...

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon May 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Sorry about your loss. It's always a hard thing losing someone you care and love so much. But I hope she R.I.P. I would seriously cry forever if that happened to me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

deleteplease Empty Re: deleteplease

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon May 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh my gosh, Razor I'm so sorry! My prayers are with you and everyone else mourning her. She is in a better place now. She now feels no pain, no sadness or anger. She is in a happy place where she can eternally live happily. And she's smiling down at you. She knows you are hurting and she doesn't want you to be upset. She wants you to be happy. I know it is hard to move on after someone you love dies. It hurts for a long time. To tell the truth, it never gets easier, you just get used to it. It's harsh but it's the truth. Don't worry about her. She's fine. She's better than fine. She's amazing. I lost my best friend last year. Mind you, she was my cat, but she was my whole world. She was my one real friend. She was my sister. My daughter. And I lost her. I held her as she died. I felt her last breath and last heartbeat. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love. I will be praying and you know I am always here to talk if you need someone to talk to. I'm always here for you Razor<3
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

deleteplease Empty Re: deleteplease

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down